It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird text on threads?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Just browsing through the most recent posts via the browser on my phone and a few threads I clicked on have had weird text in place of what should have been there, is anyone else getting this?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It's the typewriter virus

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Finally decided to take a screenshot of it. I have a few more if anyone wants to see.

I'm never logged in on the mobile site as I just browse but I've noticed it for months.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Finally decided to take a screenshot of it. I have a few more if anyone wants to see.

I'm never logged in on the mobile site as I just browse but I've noticed it for months.

I'm always on the mobile site but have never noticed it before, I only posted as I wasn't sure if it was my phone playing up

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Furryhobnob
I've been finding the site inaccessible for a few minutes.
Perhaps there was a short-term issue.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: Furryhobnob
I've been finding the site inaccessible for a few minutes.
Perhaps there was a short-term issue.

I've got no problem with accessing the site, I do find the text a bit unusual though

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
On the PC I've had reams of script coming up, not in the text area, but where the ads are. Anyway, maybe you should post this query in the Board questions forum.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
On the PC I've had reams of script coming up, not in the text area, but where the ads are. Anyway, maybe you should post this query in the Board questions forum.

I didn't know where to put this thread, is there a way to move it to the relevant place?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

They Live!

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It might be something todo with people copy and pasting their text.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It must be bleed-through from the encryptions being transmitted to 3rd agencies !!

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Furryhobnob

originally posted by: smurfy

I didn't know where to put this thread, is there a way to move it to the relevant place?

No No, I didn't mean to worry you, the mods can move it for you themselves, or you could U2U a mod. All I meant is that the other forum might give a quicker or more informed response to a particular problem.

edit on 4-10-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

top topics

join