It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media "Blackout" of ISIS hostages? Veteran being threatened by ISIS converted to Islam? We need A

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'll tell you "EXACTLY" why there is a media Blackout

If you put them on the news publicize them in any way shape of form, it then becomes in Isis favor to kill hem sooner, the "death" itself is meaningless to Isis, "yay" we killed a journalist that makes up for 7,000 of us dying in drone strike... lol

It's the "message" and also the "fear" they want out "Publicity"the more people that "we know" as a public they have the sooner and better to kill them for the splash, so we aren't putting the kidnappings on the news because if it only takes a week for 500 Million Westerns to know joe blow is a hostage that means they will behead the guy next week instead of months later which leaves them a chance of rescue...

There is NO conspiracy here, there are millions who WILL STOP AT NOTHING to see the world become repressive nightmare Islamic State

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It's very strange that the worst terrorist group in operation would fade out so that us sensitive western folk wouldn't have to be "terrorized" by all that gruesome detail.
ISIS has an outstanding production team. Suddenly, these Jihadist militants have access to high definition cameras, studio microphones, professional editing software, and the internet.

They also have a great PR department and are active on social media. Yet there's no outrage on this barbaric, dangerous terrorist group in using it. They're freely using twitter in spreading propaganda but Cameron and many other western leaders who pretend to be fighting terrorism seem happy with it.
We then have a media blackout on all kidnapped western victims in the Middle East and the continues phrase, "ISIS Beheads another captive" that is constantly repeated.

Everything seems to be working in favor of ISIS.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

If he did convert to a Muslim, why would they execute him? I thought they wanted the infidels to either change to the Muslim faith or be killed. As far as the head scarf on the mother, I also thought she was trying to get sympathy for her son. However, I don't think ISIS will be moved by it. It might actually make them feel she's mocking the Muslim religion. Any organization who doesn't have a problem beheading innocent people, surely won't have any compassion for a mother wearing a head scarf.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Go into any 2 Camera stores in NYC, one of them will be owned or operated by a Middle Easterner, a Gopro 4 is 500 bucks when released this week, copies of adobe premiere are free all over pirate bay and run on 200 dollar e-machines quite well, don't make this out to be sophisticated it's not. A guy working as a prep cook in any Western city can send this crap over for a single paycheck.

edit on 4-10-2014 by criticalhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

If he did convert to a Muslim, why would they execute him? I thought they wanted the infidels to either change to the Muslim faith or be killed.

Majority of the victims of ISIS are Muslims.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I have seen them in the past.
I remember Kenneth Bigley's quite a bit...

I can't remember it being a bloodbath but the noise they made put me off future videos...
The sound is reminiscent of a squealing pig...
If that was missing from the IS videos I'd probably go with fakes!

Yes, the squeals are missing from ISIS videos. Along with ANY resistance what so ever. You really should watch them, trust me, they contain nothing that will make you uncomfortable. I promise.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

If he did convert to a Muslim, why would they execute him? I thought they wanted the infidels to either change to the Muslim faith or be killed. As far as the head scarf on the mother, I also thought she was trying to get sympathy for her son. However, I don't think ISIS will be moved by it. It might actually make them feel she's mocking the Muslim religion. Any organization who doesn't have a problem beheading innocent people, surely won't have any compassion for a mother wearing a head scarf.

He converted to Islam, not muslim.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

its the pic they use of him the most
www.dailymail.co.uk...

it will be in there near the bottom

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123

its the pic they use of him the most
www.dailymail.co.uk...

it will be in there near the bottom

Wow, I had never seen that! Great find. Thank you for "pointing" that out.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
you are welcome sir

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I know when I get it from my wife, it makes me mad enough to kill.

Woe woe woe slow down there stud? There's some loud ass differences
right there. Between my house and Iraq for one. And my wife would
make ISIS look like a Christian school boys choir. I'm not kidding, when
america gets serious about ISIS? They'll ask me to run it by her?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yeah....I think a lot of'em are deep agents who've been caught. Remember the "hikers" in Iran? I think CIA and Mossad is working overtime in Muslim countries to destabilize and get people divided so that they can be bombed and destroyed. Israel has borders to expand so that they can become the epi-center of the world. Or "the world capitol".

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: haven123

I think the poor man is simply pointing up at the Ambulance he had just delivered - to Syria - uk sent 69.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

i dont he was gesturing that he was/is one of them ,all his friends in england were muslim...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

They have not said ANYTHING about his capture until now? They only NOW want their son back?

I have seen a lot of garbage on this website, but this has got to be the most disgusting post yet. You don't even understand what goes on, obviously. And, do you seriously think they don't want their son back, simply because you haven't heard from them personally?

You need a serious check on yourself.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catacomb

They have not said ANYTHING about his capture until now? They only NOW want their son back?

I have seen a lot of garbage on this website, but this has got to be the most disgusting post yet. You don't even understand what goes on, obviously. And, do you seriously think they don't want their son back, simply because you haven't heard from them personally?

Check yourself...."I dont understand what goes on, obviously"? What dont I understand...please enlighten me...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catacomb

You are taking these questions WAY out of context, first of all. Secondly, read the whole OP and try to understand what it is about, that way you can add intelligent conversation, rather than seeing ONE sentence that catches your eye and try to attack me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join