It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police investigate UFO spotted over Breckenridge Oct 3 2014

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

GUT!!!!!!!! (((HUG)))
I haven't seen you in forever!!

Interesting thought regarding the plasma balls. They also sound like Foo Fighters a bit? Plasma is strange stuff. I just am amazed it received such sincere coverage.

Anyway. I'm keeping my eye on this thread!!

Peace,
AB

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
For the record, at 7.15 the evening before the orbs were seen in Breckenridge I saw a beautiful ember-like "fireball" falling straight down out of the sky. I haven't seen any reports to triangulate the exact area of the fall but it didn't look very far away and was seen from Erie, which is about 60 miles as the crow flies from Breck.

I mention this because a fireball was noted in the hours leading up to the Utah sighting the prior day before.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
That looks kinda similar to what me and a friend saw one night... I was on the phone with him and he was outside smoking... He then says wow, A star just dropped out the sky... I brush it off and he then says there is another and then another, doing some odd things flying in various directions... He tells me to go outside but I live like an hours drive away and couldn't really be bothered but he insisted so I did...

I go out the back door (which is on the side of the house) and sure enough I see a very bright white light coming towards me, it looked very much like a star and moving very fast.

It came directly overhead and over the otherside of the horizon, it took maybe 5-6 seconds! It was going very fast whatever it was... I know planes have a front facing light but this looked like a star and continued to even as it went overhead and away from me...

It was unbelievable to me that I saw exactly what my friend was talking about.

On another occasion in broad daylight we were outside playing with the kids and my ex partner and I saw these white orbs, about 20 of them, very very bright and all bunched together and flying around! I grabbed the camera and got some footage and ny ex cropped it to send it to her brother and cut off the actually footage!!! omg!!!

But yeah I have no idea but starting to see a pattern here, very odd!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: drneville

OMG We (3 of us) seen something like this today except it was dark in color, we made 10 mins worth of video. The movements were very odd. It lit up 2 or 3 times as it crossed the HWY, then stopped and went in circles around a small cloud that all lasted about 3 mins. Next it shot straight down and then move to another area of sky and hovered or barely moved for about 7 mins. This was Mid-south TN. around 4 PM
Great to see your post tonight! S & F

I just watch the very beginning of your video but will watch more tomorrow, I am very tired!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The image kinda reminds me of this from Fresno CA 2013.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Maybe the media is going to slowly start to inform the public? Seems like this is one of the first steps to continue "waking people up". S + F, interesting.

Every time there is a new thread someone posts something like this, maybe the media will slowly start informing the public....the media will post anything to get viewers.

I recon I have been visiting this site for well over 15 years in different guises and I promise you we are no more "informed" now than since ever.

The people dont need waking up, there is no conspiracy and I dont think Uncle Sam holds the rights to be world police and decide when and how the world will dosclose what it knows and for that reason, I think its proof there is nothing, no conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Are there any facilities near the location which could be used to generate directed plasmas? Or it would it require an airborne platform.

Interesting to see police investigating this. Unusual response.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
A brief report was submitted to NUFORC along with two hi res pictures , they also offer an opinion on what the sighting may have been.
Report....

Three objects in stationary triangular formation over Breckenridge, CO, area Objects appeared in a triangular formation on a cloudless sunny day. Objects remained stationary for period of over 1.5 hours, and remain in position as this report is being filed.

No mention of the erratic movement mentioned in the news channel report.

NUFORC statement.

A gentleman sees, and photographs, several objects, which were hovering in the morning sky. He takes a photo of the objects. Several other witnesses have reported the same phenomenon.
We suspect that the objects may be high-altitude, helium-filled balloons, launched for scientific purposes, although some of the witnesses have reported that they have seen military fighter aircraft approaching the objects.
www.nuforc.org...

Here's a crop from one of the pictures of an object.

NUFORC say they will post an update in a few days so hopefully they are investigating the sighting.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Very strange indeed , no not the UFO but how the media is reporting the event.Look at the body language.
The subliminal yes nodding. And no funny joke at the end. A policeman showing a civilian where the UFO is ?!
Is there a change of protocol in the mms ?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Wow...that is one crafty weather balloon.

In cases like these it's good that the internet lies in the palm of your hand, that way a UFO group such as MUFON can be contacted directly instead of having to file an official report with the authorities.

But the official police report would be good for posterity. Add that report to the eyewitness accounts and the footage provided and you've got something that is definitely worth looking into.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: drneville

My best guess is Google Loons. I recorded them in Colorado Springs October 3rd. They did not appear on flight radar though...

Image of Fighter Jet: www.freedom-artist.com...

Peace

edit on 5-10-2014 by freedommusic because: fix pictures link

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: freedommusic

You might be on to something

But could those "loons" stay stationary for 15 minutes ? Strange...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: drneville
a reply to: freedommusic

You might be on to something

But could those "loons" stay stationary for 15 minutes ? Strange...

Or shoot away at high-speed as the one video seemed to indicate. That was extra video from the news cameras right? If not, then the google loons are fair enough, if so...it ain't no loon!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Interesting. A similar incident occurred in Washington D.C. last month.

On Monday morning, small white objects flew high in the sky over Washington, D.C. No one seems to know what they were.

To verify the objects were not weather balloons, Fritz called the National Weather Service. They confirmed that no special weather balloons had been released. Single weather balloons are launched twice a day from Sterling, Virginia and would not ordinarily be visible over the District.

W ashington Post

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Where is all the skeptics and debunkers now? lol

Come guys this thread should be full of debunkers by now.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
Where is all the skeptics and debunkers now? lol

Come guys this thread should be full of debunkers by now.

I think it's been debunked , the high altitude balloon explanation seems to me to the probable explanation.
It may have been the U.S. Army testing their own version of the Google tech down the road in Colorado Springs.

But the U.S. Army also has its eyes on free-flying communications balloon technology. In October 2012, the U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command/Army Forces Strategic Command tested the Combat SkySat military retransmission platform in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Balloons floating at 80,000 and 30,000 feet established a handheld radio communications link from 150 miles away.
Google's Loon Project Puts Balloon Technology in Spotlight

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I say rocks.. Seriously with everything going on in the world we will see massive unidentified spectators in the skies recording events .

The end of this year and 2015 coming with so many fires around the world wars and pandemic threats who in the universe wouldn't be interested recording history ...Qronos1 out..

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
According to the Google Loon website all pilot testing is being done along the 40th parallel. So why would Google be launching Loons outside of the designated Pilot area? And I think it would be anounced by now if it was Google, with all of the news exposure. Thats free marketing!

And if the government wanted to test similar technologies, why would they be popping up all over the country? And why not test in more remote areas?

Just some questions I feel need solid answers before I write this one off as debunked.
edit on 5-10-2014 by heliophysical1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: heliophysical1

And if the government wanted to test similar technologies, why would they be popping up all over the country? And why not test in more remote areas?

We don't know that they are popping up all over the country , similar things have been reported but that doesn't mean they are the same things.

According to google maps Breckenridge is 20 miles from Colorado Springs , if the military are testing these things out there they would be visible and would explain why they were reported to be stationary for a long period of time and moving at others.

And why not test in more remote areas?

Because they're not secret and the remote areas are full of TR3B's

edit on 5-10-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Touche gortex! a reply to: gortex

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join