It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The penalty of isolation: his master plan unveiled.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Be grateful for the isolation and the myriad voices you hear about you because once he finds a way to break through your walls and embrace you, once you begin listening to his voice, in all likelihood you will be consumed. This is the world you are building by keeping the brazen few in isolation. You might view this need for companionship as a weakness, but I view it as our greatest strength. It proves above all other things that when we rectify this world and we recreate it in our own image, we will not be reduced to atomistic squabbling, but we will stand together as siblings in a new world of prosperity and peace. If we do not come together. If we do not induce our beauty and virtue into this world the songs above will reverberate for all of eternity as a broken people are forced to sing the glories of the tyrant they have learned to love.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

ὁ θεòς ἀγάπη ἐστίν = o theos agape estin = God is Agape = God is (Selfless) Love.

Does Agape (Selfless love) consume? Love is not self-seeking, and God is Love.

If Selfless Love does consume then it is for your own advantage.

Love casts out fear, but if you fear Love then you will be stuck.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Selfless love does consume when it judges that which exists as detrimental to the objects of its affections. Unfortunately, if your god has love, it is a love only for himself and for those who surrender to the will of his authority. Those of us who refuse to be consumed as his slaves he attempts to twist into megaphones of his righteous pronouncements. So far, my experiences with him have been far from what I'd consider to be loving.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

My God doesn't have love, my God IS Love - Agape, which is selfless love. If you do not want to live through selfless love, you are free to live through something else, but selfishness brings greed, which leads to many types of pain and suffering such as endless emptiness/unfulfillment.

top topics

join