It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun-The Change of the Worlds...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This is what I've been doing lately... The will power in the brain, everything is in the Sun.. The sun is in the brain... But in order to be truly successful , there is an opposing force that must be and will be removed, let's call it the dark and now that the Sun is getting active, it's about that Time... The video explains what I mean in detail...

edit on OctX61000 by MX61000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MX61000

Bad link

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: MX61000

Bad link

I'm trying to embed here is The Video

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
One problem with this philosophy. God is not steering our perceptions. People who desire power and even societies are controlling things and directing our perceptions with conditioning. Some of this conditioning is good while others are bad.

I learned some stuff from the video but have understood much of this for years. I opened my eyes when I was seeing things didn't fit together properly and found that greed and desire run the reality we live in. Shedding ones box is not enough, you need to gain wisdom on how to survive in a world full of deceit and people who use big words to confuse us. People with prestigious jobs that should know what they are doing often can not utilize the knowledge they hold. They do not understand how to properly interpret things. Their knowledge and perception blinds them from seeing what is really there.

We can steer nature but should not try to control it. We should not create things that hurts what god created, we can alter his creation modestly though, and the earth, which is part of god, can provide for us better.

This reality is real to me. If I get cut I bleed and if I hit my finger with a hammer I feel pain. I believe what I see can help to protect me so I believe that light is relevent to our experience here on earth. We are stuck in this reality as a test of our worthiness. We have to take care of things properly. Letting oneself be talked into taking advantage of others and abusing our resources for personal gain won't get you into the next phase of existance

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Mutual responsibility is the answer for mankind troubles.
the sad thing is that people afraid of taking responsibility even on their own lives... sad truth is sad...

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Consciousness becomes its own enemy, as ot have an identity by its nature means to be seperate from others. And seperation is where the danger comes in. How can one be different from others if one cannot arrive at a diferent conclusion on various matters? If all can only agree then all is one. If they arrive at different conclusions then ignorance or fundamental departures in their thinking are present, and so they're exposed to potential conflict which can destroy them.

Life is a battleground defined by separation and its descendant effects. I've always imagined the universe as a multitude of explosive forces of different magnitudes perpetually carrying on at random. Even as it cools and seems to calm, soon it indelibly erupts again into a boiling disruptive frenzy..

There's no lasting peace in a unvierse like this.
edit on 4-10-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

top topics

join