It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola: a World-Wide Conspiracy for a NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
If you can't hear the fear mongering in these reports, you're still asleep and it's time to wake up. Here's your coffee and donut.

If this disease were sooooooooo serious, don't you think more, EXTREME, measures would be used? They place something in quarantine, yet, it's still out in the open??? If Ebola has the ability to be transmitted airborne, what sense does it make to leave that item out, in the open? Why are some people fully protected and others are not?

I see a lot of hype, with ZERO concrete PROOF!!! A bunch of stories, to create fear, for people to SUBMIT to a NWO!

It's COMING!!!

Note to add: Please watch the video. It's a little lengthy but it's filled with information. PAY ATTENTION @ 21:35, where the gentleman, working for Homeland Security, explains what's coming (during his training) and how it will be handled, by our handlers. Maybe this is what the FEMA camps are for???

I'm convinced, this isn't about a "deadly virus". It's much worse!!! The virus is the problem. The people are giving their reaction. Get ready for the "solution".

STAY ALERT!!!
edit on 110SatamOctam10 by ImDaMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

A bunch of stories, to create fear

Ironically your post is filled with the same fear.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
To achieve hidden agendas, "issues" are created like the "boogiemen" of the world are created. The agenda of this ebola staged madness will become clearer and clearer as time passes and to those people who remain vigilant.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Staroth
Reality is scarey.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
With a giant hoax thrown in. I don't believe their crapola. By the way if you get any little white blisters in your mouth, and sick, they've doctored up a form of influenza that has measle link to it.

They're faking stuff.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
You guys ain't feeling my post, eh? All the talk i've seen, regarding Martial Law and such, is coming to fruition; and no one gets it? Or, are you just to blind to see it??? Glad i'm not the only one that thinks this, Ebola psyop, benefits the leaders of our world, for their NWO. Here's some ways Ebola is beneficial for them:

1. An Act Of Nature
2. Rationalized Economic Collapse
3. Rationalized Travel Restrictions
4. Forced Health Measures
5. Rationalized Martial Law
6. International Response
An Ebola Outbreak Would Be Advantageous For Globalists

The disease of ignorance leaves us vulnerable to many other plagues, including literal plagues like the Ebola virus. When we take the establishment at its word concerning the threat of Ebola outbreak, we make ourselves vulnerable. When people assume that the worst could never happen to them, history shows us that it inevitably does.

Regional or widespread war, terrorism, cyber attacks, etc, are all useful vehicles to conjure mass confusion, and can also be used as scapegoats for the eventual downfall of our economy. That said, a viral pandemic truly surpasses them all in effectiveness. All other tragedies could easily be tied to the first “domino” or “linchpin” (as Rand Corporation calls it) of Ebola transmission, but the strategy goes deeper than this...

S. Hit T. F.. Now, we just have to wait for it to splatter. Ebola doesn't have to be real, in a world of hype!!!

[[[Tweet, tweet]]]

new topics

top topics

join