It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Mysteries in Genesis 1 Part 1 - Outlining the Physics of a Hologram

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Genesis 1 outlines the two great sources of human knowledge: nature, discoverable by our five senses; and revelation, which light illuminates to our mind and heart (nous) through intuition and intellect (inside out). Examining the image of God, we see an outline of opposites with a hidden middle between. This is the first realization of the physics of light. Science states that light is both particle and wave. I believe this to be correct, but missing the hidden middle. All things in nature are in threes. Invariance is the anchor. This is the secret of the holographic image created by both the outer sun and inner sun of the Earth/Heart.

Each piece of this puzzle fits into the next. To see the hidden message in Genesis, simply learn the elements of the Puzzle:

Chirality is a word that is defined as, "A chiral molecule /ˈkaɪərəl/ is a type of molecule that has a non-superposable mirror image. The presence of an asymmetric carbon atom is often the feature that causes chirality in molecules." WIKI

Invariance is the catalyst that binds. In the Bible, it is the tie that binds.

In Chemestry:

WIKI: "Human hands are perhaps the most universally recognized example of chirality: the left hand is a non-superposable mirror image of the right hand; no matter how the two hands are oriented, it is impossible for all the major features of both hands to coincide. "

In Physics:
WIKI: "A chiral phenomenon is one that is not identical to its mirror image (see the article on mathematical chirality). The spin of a particle may be used to define a handedness, or helicity, for that particle which, in the case of a massless particle, is the same as chirality. A symmetry transformation between the two is called parity. Invariance under parity by a Dirac fermion is called chiral symmetry."

The Golden Curve (1:1.618) and Orthogonality of the Linear Matrix

To get how the dimension of time moves around you from the mechanism of light, you must know how dimensions are orthogonal in a linear matrix. Related to this, we see the manifestation of a central pattern in nature called the golden curve. At a ratio of 1:1.618, there is a very good reason this curve manifests in all images and forms (chiral symmetry). Imagine many dots forming a 1D line. All added dots are at right angles to the first. This is what orthogonal means. Now imagine chiral pairs moving, but higher dimensionally. For instance, stacking 1D lines makes a plane, which are again at right angles to the first line. If you go to the next right angle, you stack 2D planes and get a cube (3D). Again, each higher dimension is orthogonal to the previous. Once you get to this stage, your mind cannot see the next two right angles (Future and Past). Time is the movement of the object / image in time at any right angle to itself. To get this, look at this image:

Amazing Image of Chiral Helical Movement of Symmetry Transformation in Time

From here, your puzzle of a Chiral Hologram is nearly complete. Light is both particle and wave, but it goes much deeper than this. Light is also information / consciousness in motion. The bits of information that are in formed, or from the inside out, creates the 3D hologram we see around us. Just like the information in your hard drive manifesting on a 2D screen, information in the wave of light manifests from the inside out. This can only be compared to where our future computer monitor would develop in the future. If we could develop volumetric nano-particles, manifesting light from the inside out, we could project a perfect hologram in our own reality. Imagine nano-particles that could bind, then illuminate light from inside to outside / outside in. If you can imagine this artificial image from a computer to particle, then take a look at our sun and the Earth below.

Earth has a central sun at its core. The Sun is parallel to this, interconnected to the solar cycle of our magnetosphere. What is the process to collapse the wave of light to massless particles around us? The key is chirality and the orthogonal linear mathematics of a moving matrix. The earth is not moving around the sun. It is moving as a particle mirrored between the central sun and outer sun. Note this from the animation below.

Go to the 3:45 minute mark of this video:

Compare the macro to the micro I showed earlier. The same chiral movement of the suns in parallel are the same movements we see from the quantum level of the particles making up our reality. They are parallel. If you observe the nature of the macro, you can see the micro. To get the best view, you must realize that there are hidden aspects of this at right angles. These orthogonal dimensions cannot be seen, but can be seen by intuition and intellect.

Hebrews 11

11 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for.
3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

Our ancestors, without the use of high technology, knew most of this information. Genesis 1 reveals it all in metaphor. The formatting of a formless universe is parallel to the description I just gave you. Note the relationships.

Genesis 1

1 In the beginning (TIME) Elohim (Consciousness) created heaven (Space) and earth (MATTER).

---Here, we have all of the chiral aspects of movement in Time / Observer, a space for the matrix of movement and a catalyst for the particle to be illuminated by light.

2 The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep water. The Ruach Elohim was hovering over the water.

---Ruach is Spirit of God, which is feminine. Again, the Masculine Father (Elohim) creates, while the Feminine Ruach (Spirit) moves over the waters. In Hebrew, Mother is Aleph (Strong) Mem (Waters). Father is Aleph Bet (house / letters). The strong nuclear force is both Neutron (Neutral / Nucleus) and Proton (+). The electron is the weak force of symmetry breaking, or allowing the translational symmetry to take place from invariance. If you do not understand symmetry breaking, you cannot get what I just said.

3 Then Elohim said, “Let there be light!” So there was light. 4 Elohim saw the light was good. So Elohim separated the light from the darkness. 5 Elohim named the light day, and the darkness he named night. There was evening, then morning—the first day.

Here, we have chirality on many levels again. Light/Good (Strong Force). Darkness/Separated (Weak Force). There are two sides to light. Strong nuclear force and weak. Particle and wave are aspects of this symmetry. The Strong force is both neutron (two down quarks and one up) and Proton (two up and one down).

Day one is the first engagement of movement for the particles and light. The first rotation may be any length of time. For all we know, 220 million years, or what it takes for our solar system to move around the central sun of our galaxy. Again, we see the same pattern from central sun to outer suns. The galaxy is moving as well. The pattern of chiral symmetry is the same above and below.

Earlier, I said that the third aspect of light is information (informed). Word is created with links of letters.

See next post...

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Word is information and the linking of letters.

Aleph Bet is Father, or the letters of creation (Abba) in Hebrew. This is the Strong House, or Strong Force with the Mother.

Aleph Mem (water) is the Spirit of God, or Mother / Mater in Latin / Matrix or Womb. She is the hidden catalyst between Heaven and Earth / Space and time, or Space/Time.

Bet (house) Nun (Seed) is the word Son, or what is created (cosmos). We are each words from letters of DNA in the same process.

What is the parallel passage of Genesis 1? John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

The weak force cannot overcome the Strong. Two are over the one. There are three total.

Father, Mother
------------------
The Son of God

Ecclesiastes 4

7 Again I saw something meaningless under the sun:

8 There was a man all alone;
he had neither son nor brother.
There was no end to his toil,
yet his eyes were not content with his wealth.
“For whom am I toiling,” he asked,
“and why am I depriving myself of enjoyment?”
This too is meaningless—
a miserable business!

9 Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their labor:
10 If either of them falls down,
one can help the other up.
But pity anyone who falls
and has no one to help them up.
11 Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
But how can one keep warm alone?
12 Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

Symmetry breaking ends when the Son of God is one with the Father and Mother. When this happens, a triple strand is created. What would Letters (DNA) look like if they were in a triple strand?

Fiat Lux

We would be beings of light rather than a duality of particle and wave. First, we must be formed from the inside out for light to shine.

Daniel 12

3 Those who are wise[a] will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. 4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”

What prophecy is being fulfilled and when is it happening? When men run to and fro and knowledge increases.

Fiat Lux - Let your light shine!

If the people at CERN knew what I just said, they would know why a multiverse and supersymmetry are one in the same. They just miss the hidden middle between.

It takes all three to see with open eyes.
edit on 4-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Nice work as this really gives a new light to think with.

Also I think the roman church maybe even earlier, scrapped the female energy for the Holy Spirit. Thus the catholic trinity was born.
edit on 4-10-2014 by MGaddafi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MGaddafi

Also I think the roman church maybe even earlier, scrapped the female energy for the Holy Spirit. Thus the catholic trinity was born.

Any consciousness needing to find the light is not the light itself. Darkness flees from light, not the other way around. In the end, the unity of Father, Mother Son was complete. Creation is the DVD we watch to see how it happened. Two thieves on the crosses. One became a Proton. The other remained an electron. Heeling is when we change polarity, or become positive instead of negative. This change of authority crushes the head, or our own authority in place of the only authority (God).

Genesis 3

And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring and hers;
he will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel.”

It's a power struggle between weak and strong. Strong will win. All systems in nature show this to be the case. Our own history is a parallel to this process. WWII is a good example.

True strength comes from within. What happens in our day and age when the weak force of government tries to overpower the people? The one in the strong house wins. Not by might or strength, but by spirit.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

Any consciousness needing to find the light is not the light itself. Darkness flees from light, not the other way around. In the end, the unity of Father, Mother Son was complete. Creation is the DVD we watch to see how it happened. Two thieves on the crosses. One became a Proton. The other remained an electron. Heeling is when we change polarity, or become positive instead of negative. This change of authority crushes the head, or our own authority in place of the only authority (God).

Genesis 3

And I will put enmity
he will crush your head,

It's a power struggle between weak and strong. Strong will win. All systems in nature show this to be the case. Our own history is a parallel to this process. WWII is a good example.

True strength comes from within. What happens in our day and age when the weak force of government tries to overpower the people? The one in the strong house wins. Not by might or strength, but by spirit.

Ever thought of writing a book ?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

Genesis 3

And I will put enmity
he will crush your head,

Ever thought of writing a book ?

I published it, took 50 copies, then placed in in the status of unavailable. I plan to revise it with new discoveries this summer. I could not keep it published because I knew I was not finished searching it out. I set my chapters to the steps of the major scale. The middle chapter was science. A copy was sent to a noted physicist/thinker and he could only disagree on the multiverse relationship to collapsing wave function. Once I showed him how the two are not paradoxical, but mirrored, I think he was stumped.

Some of the new ideas filled in the problems I knew I had with the paradoxes still left to solve. Now that I have those resolved, I might just be ready one day to put it back on the list. I have a problem selling truth, so I will likely just offer it as a free pdf for anyone.

Another person I admire has his Lexicon both for sale and on PDF free. That's a good way to do it. Some people like to have a book on the shelf.

One problem I have is that it needs to be 1000 pages. I tried to keep it at 200, but that was a task. The new version might be longer.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

hmm.. S&F'd..
there's some nice stuff in there (..some of it i hear in various radio chat $hows)
there's still things to glean from those older texts, sure..
..but i'm wondering how this all plays out from there?
the game of thrones?
if we consider "the wisdom of this world is foolishness to God" 1Cor 3:19
there's that whole business of Jesus being the son of God
(uhh, and all the rest of the bible) ~the (his supposed) mission of destroying sin & death, sorting the sheep from the goats, cutting down all those trees that produce bad fruit & throwing them into the fire (& so on..)

..what happens to all that?

..what kind of plot twists are in store?
*SPOILER ALERT* i'm thinkin' Tubal-Cain comes back in season 12 with that flaming sword (he's just pretending to be Nimrod's ally) he'll release the jubjub bird & it'll turn out the Noah & Ziusudra were the same guy
/grabs popcorn

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

You are asking for the twist. Although this is a speculation, I will try.

The Son of God Yahweh was in error many times. His self-righteousness was a bad a wickedness, which is the same by the way. Pride always puts us above others, even if that pride is founded on a perceived righteousness. As we come to find, the Son of God was humbled by the true God. The Cross was payment for the sins of humanity, resulting from our head (leader). The head rules the body. Just as you command 50 trillion cells, so the Son of God commanded the hosts below. A body is simply a host for the Angel above.

What did Jesus say to do? Forgive enemies. Why would he be so determined we knew to forgive enemies? When you judge others, you are judging yourself. Why? Because we are the Son's body. It's all one soul. Before Eve was taken from Adam, Adam was the image of God, both male and female. By dividing Adam, reproduction divided mankind into manageable units (nations). Although this may have been the plan of God all along, it resulted in mankind being a mirror of the one we were imaged from. We reflect our creator, which is Yahweh (son of God).

Genesis 1 was the image of perfection (invariant archetypes / Angels / souls). Angels / souls incorporate into bodies here on Earth. We reflect the one creating the environment. Before mankind fell, we were innocent and lacking any knowledge of good and evil. Yahweh created the snake that tempted us when we were innocent.

In the coming trial, there is an accuser, judge and advocate. What does that make humanity? Witnesses. Why would Yahweh / Son of God require us to forgive our enemies? Why would he want the witness to be silent and forgiving? Either way, God will judge each according to what they have done.

Our advocate took our sin on himself willingly. What should you do with that information?

Job 19 tells you:

25 I know that my redeemer lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet[e] in my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!

28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.”

Do not hound him. The root of the trouble lies in the Redeemer. You face judgment if you condemn the Redeemer. Tread lightly. By condemning him, you condemn yourself.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Ohh nice keep it up I, like others I'm sure very much enjoy your work and threads.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

...The Son of God Yahweh was in error many times...
...The root of the trouble lies in the Redeemer...
...You face judgment if you condemn the Redeemer...

???
(...i musta took the wrong turn back at albuquerque?)
O_o

…14"Why should I take my flesh in my teeth And put my life in my hands?
15"Though He slay me, I will hope in Him. Nevertheless I will argue my ways before Him.
16"This also will be my salvation, For a godless man may not come before His presence.…

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

S&F.

Another brilliant thread.

1 In the beginning (TIME) Elohim (Consciousness) created heaven (Space) and earth (MATTER).

This concept aligns to my own understandings,... but all this time, I totally missed it's symbolism in this verse! Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join