It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Homo-sapiens, possible Atlanteans, 2,000,000 years ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I was recently going through my old pic files on my computer and came upon an evolution chart I used a year ago for a school report, now what interests me is that on the chart somewhere around 2million years ago there is a possibilitie that homo sapiens evolved, this is marked by a qeustion mark than homo sapien, Now saying that Atlantis had such advanced technology than they would have had ample time to develop said tech. I will try to get the chart uploaded as soon as possible, I would normaly have already done this and had it on this post, but my computers not wanting to upload correctly, I will try to find a site that has a chart/graph since I dont know where I got the chart in the first place, I would like to know what you think about this, Also this is just a theory that i've come up with using known facts and data.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Ohh please,you're breaking my heart..2million years we've been here already and still have'nt left the solar system....Gee I was Hoping to have my creamation on the moon atleast..but that was with me thinking of man being around 35'000 years and with my formula it would have been exactly another 20 before we colonize the moon....Now you've messed up my whole Ecquation...

You're sure they were'nt just clever monkeys..you know with some kind of spinal deformation that made look like they walked upright..

[edit on 8-12-2004 by Horus_Re]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Have a look here for stuff relating to 'human', or perhaps more accurately human-like prehistory ~2Mi years back.

www.bbc.co.uk...

No connection with Atlaneteans tho' - sorry.

Although - maybe the generic race memory for that sense of 'another' place was implanted that far back - who knows ?

[edit on 8-12-2004 by 0951]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Maybe its like on that show stargate where it wasnt us but a race of people that evolved befor us. I think it is possible and probable since there used to be at least 12 species of hominids. But then again I think the reptilians are the evolved(maybe mutated from the meteor hitting the Earth) Velocil Rapters.

[edit on 8-12-2004 by Croat56]

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Yeah,sorta like Stargate (didnt realize that til Croat said it).
I dont know if they developed FTL or wormhole tech. though.
Possibly FTL tech.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
NO, considering homosapeian is about 300,000 years old and Atlantis never existed, it makes it hard to substantiate your claims.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
www.talkorigins.org...

2 million years ago the australpithecines were running around, and possibly the kenyathropines. Homo habilis existed around 2 million years ago also. Archaic Homo sapiens first appear around 500,000 years ago. []Homo antecessor existed 780,000 years ago, but its might not be a valid taxon. I suppose it would collapse into sapiens? 'Modern' humans, Homo sapiens sapiens first show up 120,000 years ago.

Apeman Timeline

croat
I think it is possible and probable since there used to be at least 12 species of hominids

But these other species weren't particualarly capable of using tools. habilis is the first thought to use actual tools, and erectus is the first thought to get something like fire under control and, because of the warmth it provided, spread out of africa to the rest of the planet. I don't know about them forming technological (even bronze age technology) civilizations. They don't seem to have even gathered in exceedingly primitive settlements, let alone cities.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I know, this thread is very old, but I just wanted to put the picture I had origonally been refering to on here, for net-historical sake, so if anyone in the future loks at this, they'll know what picture I'm talking about.

So, here it is.

Click on picture for larger version.

top topics

join