It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire Destroys Three Buildings At Flight 93 Memorial - Accident Or Flames of Obfuscation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

SHANKSVILLE, Pa. (AP) -- A fire at the Flight 93 National Memorial destroyed three administrative buildings on Friday, leaving officials concerned about some of the memorabilia and archival material stored there.

AP link

One would think that with all of the doubts left for so many over the truth behind the September eleventh attacks that special precautions would be in place to protect what little evidence and archival materials still exist. Right?

Apparently not. A simple fire has now robbed us of pieces to a puzzle that was already missing way too many pieces.

I tend to not get caught up in most 9/11 issues - but being that I do follow politcs quite closely... This type of "Oops, there goes the evidence. So sorry!" is not uncommon.

What do you think ATS? Could this be part of an ongoing cover up?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

It doesn't look like they lost that much given 10% was on site and much of that was in firesafes.
I would still like to know more then ever what was destroyed now though. . .

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
That is something... I have always found Shanksville to be just as odd as WTC7 the Pentagon, oh heck the Twin Towers too. I find this fire convenient.

A plane got sucked into the earth and not a trace is on the ground, except a red bandana perhaps, however plenty of parts over 7 miles away at Indian Lake of that very plane.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Oooh! "flames of obfuscation", I like it!! You wordsmith you!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I posted this a few minutes after it broke, sorry Hefficide.

Flight 93 Memorial Fire

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Sorry about that - checked and missed it somehow. I can't moderate my own threads ( which means I cannot fix this myself ) but I did report myself to the proper authorities.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Haha don't worry about it. It's alright

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I wonder if this is where the passport of the hijacker was kept, along with other fascinating objects found that assisted the government in confirming the OS within a couple of hours that OBL gathered 19 Arab hijackers together to execute the weirdest attack on US soil - ever.

Where 2 planes were used to collapse 3 buildings?

Where there was a big deep weird hole with little or no debris in Shanksville?

Where the Patriot Act was quickly signed and Afghanistan was invaded to get the mates of Obama Osama.

Where you are either with us or with the enemy?

Where the Department of Homeland Security was born.

Since we're on 9/11 and since we're talking building fires I wonder if the 3 admin memorial buildings collapsed at free-fall speed within their own envelope.

Yes, there is a cover-up.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
I posted this a few minutes after it broke, sorry Hefficide.

Flight 93 Memorial Fire

This is Closed, then

new topics

top topics

join