It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

British hostage Alan Henning 'killed by Islamic State'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:49 AM

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Muslim extremists are to Islam as the KKK are to Christianity.

God, How I hate Religious extremists....!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:13 AM

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite
a reply to: waynos

I stand corrected - funny though that there seem to be so many religious extremists.

If not religion, people predisposed that way can be extreme about anything. political extremism is a description that could applied to the rise of Hitler, or to the McCarthy witchunts in the USA after WW2, the hard cases that blight British football with their particular brand of 'heroism' are pretty extreme. Religion is a useful tool to rope in vast numbers.

Here in the UK (particularly in MY town if you've seen the news) I am sickened and disgusted in equal measure by the paedophile gangs that have been revealed to be operating and by the rise of groups like the EDL and Britain First who, rather than direct their fury at the perpetrators, are instead intent on hijacking these crimes for their own hate fuelled agenda, inciting racial hatred, seeing themselves as somehow better than these sickos.

I told one to his face last week that one brand of sick psychopathic behaviour is no different from and certainly no more preferable to another, but I think I used words that were too long for him to understand.
I even know one of these guys, who was making a big noise about protecting children and doing right by them, when he never even sees his own child at all and provides no support whatsoever and thinks it's hilarious that the CSA can't get any money out of him. The wanker doesn't even see the irony. What the hypocrite REALLY meant was " let's go smash some Asians up".

I have no time for 'extreme' groups of ANY kind. They tend to be the domain of narrow minded morons.

edit on 6-10-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

new topics
<< 1   >>