It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on Ebola or War for Oil ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
War on Ebola or War for Oil ?

Then the official WHO Ebola Fact Sheet dated September, 2014, states, “It can be difficult to distinguish EVD from other infectious diseases such as malaria, typhoid fever and meningitis.” Excuse me, Dr Margaret Chan, can you say that slowly? It can be difficult to distinguish EVD from other infectious diseases such as malaria, typhoid fever and meningitis? And you admit that 69% of the declared cases have never been adequately tested? And you state that the Ebola symptoms include “sudden onset of fever fatigue, muscle pain, headache and sore throat. This is followed by vomiting, diarrhoea, rash, symptoms of impaired kidney and liver function, and in some cases, both internal and external bleeding”?

In short it is all the most vague and unsubstantiated basis that lies behind President Obama’s new War on Ebola.

One striking aspect of this new concern of the US President for the situation in Liberia and other west African states where alleged surges of Ebola are being claimed is the presence of oil, huge volumes of untapped oil.

The offshore coast of Liberia and east African ‘Ebola zones’ conveniently map with the presence of vast untapped oil and gas resources shown here

The issue of oil in west Africa, notably in the waters of the Gulf of Guinea have become increasingly strategic both to China who is roaming the world in search of future secure oil import sources, and the United States, whose oil geo-politics was summed up in a quip by then Secretary of State Henry Kissinger in the 1970’s: ‘If you control the oil, you control entire nations.’

Washington sends 3,000 combat troops. Something smells very rotten around the entire Ebola scare.

Source

I wouldn`t be surprised after the Mexican Flue hoax. That was actually a normal seasonal flue and a rather mild one too.

After Libya, when 33.000 Chinese had to flee who were working in the oil industry, Syria and Ukraine, this could well be another chapter in the ongoing war against China and Russia.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Are you talking about bird flew or swine flew?

And no. Just no. My tinfoil hat stopped fitting when my head started getting filled up with real knowledge. I see yours still fits fine.
edit on 4-10-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb
Are you talking about bird flew or swine flew?

And no. Just no. My tinfoil hat stopped fitting when my head started getting filled up with real knowledge. I see yours still fits fine.

Our government was left with 144 mil. Euros on vaccines.They even tried to sell the left over vaccines to third world countries afterwards. It was called the Mexican flue in my country (The Netherlands), but it was the 2009 swine flue.

Later revealed in our MSM it was completely over hyped :

Translated with Google :

'Excessive purchase flu vaccines cost 144 million State'

The swine flu has the State unnecessarily cost 144 million euros, because twenty million flu vaccines are discarded when a large outbreak was forthcoming. According to research by RTL Nieuws.

The swine flu, the H1N1 virus, made ​​in 2009 for quite some panic. Eventually, the disease appeared to be much milder than initially thought to fall out.

Of ordered by the Dutch government vaccines were only a total of ten million uses. About 250 thousand were sold to foreign countries and three million were returned to the pharmacists.

Second order vaccines Klink discouraged Dutch Vaccine Institute advised to see the second order of 17 million vaccines, because there was no proof that a second jab is really needed. Off the then Health Minister Ab Klink (CDA) Science writer Wim Köhler in a comment:

The government has delayed the sale of the vaccines on the foreign market until it became clear that the virus did not cause serious illness.

RTL News got the contracts in hands after an appeal to the Freedom of Information Act and the intervention of a judge.

How many people have been with the H1N1 virus eventually infected is still unclear.

Source

So as you can read from official documents, it was totally over hyped.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Syria, Iraq, Liberia, Libya

U.S. Army will certainly be building infrastructure for Oil Pipelines while they build water infrastructure and plumbing.

Knock two birds out with one stone if you know what I mean.

I'm not saying U.S. is alone in this type of behavior, but I won't hesitate to point things like this out.

I would be heartbroken if this Ebola thing was actually started as an excuse to go in there though, why do we still vote democrat and republican?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BlubberyConspiracy

That`s why I don`t even bother to vote, no matter which choice you make you will end up with a puppet to the same system.

top topics

join