It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Revelations to Reveal - The Story You Don't Know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I've been a victim of gangstalking and encountered another separate incident due to myself having power over a Navy Laser and being a Radio Beacon (the center of organized gangstalking). A planet destroying ( savior) object in space tried to eat my head off because it heard me when I forced some acoustic plants that I believed in to YELP and the attention returned to me and almost got in trouble. If it wasn't for my spirit (escaped from Area 51), it could have taken me out. But since I taught my spirit to navigate through space, it evolved into space (after myself quantum sphearing the atmosphere and space. The Navy is in between a rock and a hard place and I make changes to the universe using secret satellites not even being used yet. You don't have to believe it.

But for the first time (power) I can confirm:

A planet holding creature exists that can protect space objects. It size is gigantic, but actual size hasn't been confirmed yet.
Apparitions exists in the form as winged creatures (other than that explanation of what it looks like, they have no form)
An alien race gave birth to the universe by her offspring and sound being pitched from her (hypothetical)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Teetotaler

You will fit right in at ATS.

Welcome aboard.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I get it...your not really Teetotaler, you have taken him over. Thanks for the heads up!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Stop eating those mushrooms man... people are talking..

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig

You will fit right in at ATS.

Welcome aboard.

He could be high priest and book keeper for the tomb of the encrusted fork and Thai house of face beatings too.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Sorry, you haven't said anything new to me. This is common knowledge to many.

Klingon to your pants, we're going ludicrous speed!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I feel so much safer knowing you're in charge. Could you possibly find us some honest politicians in your travels?
Thanks!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

You don't have to believe it.

Oh thank you! I was trying to figure out how I was going to fit it in.......... Whew, reprieved!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Well my name is xenu and im a 6 th dimensional being and you have nothing on me you 3 dimensional puke. Come get some mawwwwuhahaha

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Well, Teetotaler - I don't mean to poop the party...but - You should have known!
Forcing acoustic plants into YELP almost always results in head-eating ceremonies.
That is Radio Beacon (center of organized gang stalking) 101.
Glad you're safe.
I second Nugget's motion - would you mind finding some honest politicians in your travels?

Thanks in advance!

edit on 10/3/2014 by WanDash because: emphasis

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Will you please explain Quantum Sphearing in laymen's terms that these lesser brings might understand. Just tell them what effects atmospheric or geomagnetic that they could possibly measure or record with their feeble rudimentary instruments so they might believe what you speak.

Though the trogaladites do not even deserve an explanation and should only thank you for saving them once again!

join