It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video showing the killing of Alan Henning, the British aid worker being held hostage by Isis, has be

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarus

Buddy you have to be in it to win it, what ever it is.

You posted the subject, you have our attention, please continue.
edit on 3-10-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

news.sky.com...

you can still watch live mate ^^^

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: adjensen
Why do we give this garbage any attention?

If no one reported on it, and no one watched it, maybe the crazies would stop making them.

You can't really be naive enough to think that this would make a difference?
There are horrible and atrocious things done all over the planet on a daily basis that aren't filmed or reported about.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarus

Savages...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Blimey, just watching BBC they've got loads more kidnapped prisoners. American next to be executed at the end of the video announced

edit on 3-10-2014 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

news.sky.com...

you can still watch live mate ^^^

No.. thats not 'live'... its recorded. I watched it earlier and it just timed out when the player reached the end.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This is very sad and my heart goes out to Alan Henning's family and friends regardless of their faith.

These are not true Muslims, they are a backward thinking people who are trying to intimidate the West by undertaking these atrocious and barbaric acts.

People are looking for answers to the ISIL issue, yet do we really know what the question is? Do they want to drag Western military into a ground assault? Without a doubt in my opinion.

Public opinion has swayed in the last 12 Months regarding any involvement in Syria.
It's a strange old World we live in and getting stranger by the day.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Bastards...
He was a cabbie who just wanted to help folk.
Thoughts with the family.
RIP.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

No there are not muslim and they in no way shape or form represent Islam. These at attrocitys are not acceptable in any form.

They use Islam as the guise to further a hidden agenda. As we all know ISIS is a Zionist creation seemed and trained by the US.

Obama is still arming them as the so called Syrian rebels or FSA then turn around and become Isis overnight.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
This is very sad and my heart goes out to Alan Henning's family and friends regardless of their faith.

These are not true Muslims, they are a backward thinking people who are trying to intimidate the West by undertaking these atrocious and barbaric acts.

People are looking for answers to the ISIL issue, yet do we really know what the question is? Do they want to drag Western military into a ground assault? Without a doubt in my opinion.

Public opinion has swayed in the last 12 Months regarding any involvement in Syria.
Perhaps you could call it a knee jerk reaction but in truth, we will not defeat them without 'boots on the ground', that's what we need, encouragingly though it seems there is a world wide coalition building against them.
That's the only way we will beat them, with full co-operation and approval.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Whole areas on Planet Earth are becoming really dangerous these days. For whatever reason. That couple in East Asia too. Backpacker in India found in rolled up carpet. Just seems a bit dangerous in Asia these days

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mister_Bit

Perhaps you could call it a knee jerk reaction but in truth, we will not defeat them without 'boots on the ground', that's what we need, encouragingly though it seems there is a world wide coalition building against them.

Aren't they drawing us in by doing this? Boots on the ground.... Isn't that what Isil want?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ungodly , barbaric fiends.

He was an AID worker... He was trying to HELP the people and children of Syria and these bastards killed him cruelly.

I have no words. Just my thoughts and deepest condolences to his family.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Is beheading the new crucifixion?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
If they are killing aidworkers we should send them some ebola victims I.M.~dumbass~O. Let them get some bodily fluids on their hands.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingIcarus
Apologies, have made some mistakes in the formatting of my OP by ATS standards.

Someone more used to making new threads should start this - I don't want my unfamilarity to impede discussion.

Edit:

Staff, please delete.

you are doing just fine,

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Sorry folks, this is a fairly big story and I've made a pig's ear of the OP.

Not the end of the world of course, but I don't wish to communicate any disrespect go Mr. Henning and his family at this very difficult time.

My sincere apologies. I shall correct it appropriately first thing tomorrow with correct links.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Humanitarian Worker dies.... for what?

He was just trying to help others!!

just goes to show that these ISIS members are really scum of the Earth!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingIcarus
Sorry folks, this is a fairly big story and I've made a pig's ear of the OP.

Not the end of the world of course, but I don't wish to communicate any disrespect go Mr. Henning and his family at this very difficult time.

My sincere apologies. I shall correct it appropriately first thing tomorrow with correct links.

We have plenty of links in the thread, so no worries. Don't be so hard on yourself.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: Mister_Bit

Aren't they drawing us in by doing this? Boots on the ground.... Isn't that what Isil want?
I expect it is yes, they would hope for a Vietnam type scenario.

I don't think that would happen, they are cowards and wouldn't stand a chance toe to toe with fully trained, fully equipt armies. They target women, children and aid workers.

Give them what they want. I think public opinion is outraged and the hunger for action is growing.

I actually think releasing these videos is working against them and they don't realise it yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join