It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Possible Ebola Case in DC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Yes I also posted this in the Ebola Watch Thread. Second possible comes in at 3:41 PM EST

WASHINGTON -- A second person in the D.C. region has been hospitalized with symptoms associated with Ebola. That patient was admitted to Shady Grove Adventist Hospital last night with "flu-like symptoms and a travel history that matches criteria for possible Ebola," the hospital says in a statement. Across the Beltway, a different patient with Ebola-like symptoms has been isolated at Howard University Hospital, spokeswoman Kerry-Ann Hamilton says.

Second Possible DC Case

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I have entertained the thoughts that the first to get this virus are the lucky ones - should they survive.

Because if there is an outbreak on a massive scale, I fear they will not have enough treatment space to help patience like they do now....

edit on 3-10-2014 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
oh well maybe congress will go first

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MentorsRiddle
I have entertained the thoughts that the first to get this virus are the lucky ones - should they survive.

Because if there is an outbreak on a massive scale, I fear they will not have enough treatment space to help patience like they do now....

Crap. That actually makes sense. Plus, they have a possible immunity for up to 10 years. That is, if they make it.

www.cdc.gov...

Recovery from Ebola depends on good supportive clinical care and a patient’s immune response. Available evidence shows that people who recover from Ebola infection develop antibodies that last for at least 10 years, possibly longer.

After second thought, still don't want it.
edit on 3-10-2014 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2014 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: UFO1414

No doubt. I don't want it either. By the cynical side of me forces me to view things from certain points of view

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Oh no I hope he doesn't jump the whitehouse fence and bleed on Obama.
Fingers crossed.

Honestly I feel like some of these cases are people jumping the gun at the first symptom (it is good to be cautious though) and then add in the hype of the media and it blows out of proportion

edit on 3-10-2014 by Banquo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The guy in Texas with ebola was said to have flown into Dulles airport. Isn't that near D.C.? So it stands to reason he could have passed it on somehow.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I'd rather people worry and be smart and get checked than think it's the flu and later Ebolate all over the public and spread it faster than a zombie apocalypse.

Just saying.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
The guy in Texas with ebola was said to have flown into Dulles airport. Isn't that near D.C.? So it stands to reason he could have passed it on somehow.

Oh yeah, Dulles is right there. Many big shots use it cause it's usually less crowded than the bigger BWI.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

It sure is. I've posted in some other threads about my concern over his 3 hour lay over at Dulles. I don't live very far from Dulles or DC so it's really becoming a concern. Especially now that there are two possible cases now.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MentorsRiddle

I was just thinking the same thing this morning. I don't want it, but it'd be better to get it now while there are still enough resources left to be treated medically.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

It has begun.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

You know it.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Listening to the news reminds me of this.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

and later Ebolate all over the public

Heh...Ebolate...

...and I wholeheartedly concur...last thing we need is a bunch of people going around Ebolazationing everyone and their uncle.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

They keep telling us not to panic and it will be over in a few weeks.. But I think you are correct.. it HAS begun and is gettn some serious legs..

Nice change to your Avatar.

I dont think Onions will cure this one

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Can somebody please confirm or debunk this being a new case?

Patient Evaluated in Washington

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Lil Drummerboy

I dont think Onions will cure this one

Do you notice how that swine flu threat suddenly looks
very much like a trial run for this one. Or maybe they realised
swine flu wasn't going to work and they decided to abort?
They've made the commitment this time around tho.
I think they'll get a handle on this before long because,
think'n anything else sucks.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I'm In Richmond, Va. 90 miles due South of D.C. Dulles is a little further West of D.C about a half hour out. National is the airport that is literally in the heart of the city.....This person has recently traveled to Nigeria!!

There is also a suspected case in Rockville Maryland!! I think the man that came in from Liberia after and if he recovers needs to due be charged with major crime!!

I have spent a very long time studying Level 4 Virus's probably 20+ years and out of all of them EBOLA has terrified me the most!!

The government is bending over to avoid a mass panic, however, in doing so they have proven to be incompetent as hell and put every damn person in the world at risk for a grisly death!!!

Shutdown all travel out of Africa for at least a little while!!! SOB!! i am so pissed off and kind of in state of shock!!

Cure is not gonna happen anytime soon so prevention is the key!! Try these to boost your immune system NOW!!

Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar!! 2 tbsp. in 4oz. water mix and drink like shot or sip drink twice a day at least!!

It is a natural antiviral and anti bacterial!!

Load up on Vitamin C

Colloidal Silver make sure it is pure! I use this product and have not been sick in 6 years!! It's pricey but the bottom line is if you can find one with the same ppm it will do the same thing!! Just have to be careful when buying silver...

amazon.com

Most important Wash your hands and DO NOT use hand sanitizer but real soap!

and prayer right about now would be awesome!!

Thanks,
Pax

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
did they check that guy who ran into the white house for ebola? Right past security. Really. They need to bleach the whitehouse.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join