It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Si se puede, si votamos! Yes, we can, if we vote!'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Did you read the article? The ultra conservative governor of Kansas is selling seized sex toys to make up for a 200 million dollar deficit caused directly by giving tax cuts to the wealthy and corporations.

Lol, just ask Walmart? You mean the company whose owners make more than the bottom 100 million Americans even though their father started the company and they do zero work?

The richest 400 Americans have amassed more than $2 trillion in wealth, a sum greater than all of the assets of the bottom 150 million Americans combined. One family, the Waltons of Wal-Mart fame, owns more wealth than the bottom 40 percent of Americans.

vtdigger.org...

If you think people have power in the face of corporate interests you're sorely mistaken. It takes monumental effort on the part of citizens to counter the efforts of one company writing a check. This is hard to do when any effort to use public support is drowned in money.

Just look at the recent run of Zephyr Teachout. She clearly has the right ideas since she came out of nowhere with very little money but even so lost to the massive wallet of Cuomo and his masters. Keep blaming the people for problems caused by the American aristocracy. The founding fathers couldn't be more disgusted.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Daedalus

The companies that hire them are the problem.
The companies kinda get over looked in all of this, why do they continue to break the law and hire these workers and no one care about it?
All we ever hear about is the people taking the job, why not persecute the ones offering?

The companies are indeed the problem because if they didn't offer the jobs, the illegals wouldn't have the incentive to come here.

The question is do they come here for a minimum wage job or the government incentives of free medical, welfare, WIC, tax breaks etc. etc. The truth really is both. They work under the table with someone elses SS# while the wives collect government programs claiming the husband has abandoned them.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

It is a mix of both. Until the people in this country can be taken care of we shouldn't be accepting people who will just end up becoming burdens.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Daedalus

The companies that hire them are the problem.
The companies kinda get over looked in all of this, why do they continue to break the law and hire these workers and no one care about it?
All we ever hear about is the people taking the job, why not persecute the ones offering?

The companies are indeed the problem because if they didn't offer the jobs, the illegals wouldn't have the incentive to come here.

The question is do they come here for a minimum wage job or the government incentives of free medical, welfare, WIC, tax breaks etc. etc. The truth really is both. They work under the table with someone elses SS# while the wives collect government programs claiming the husband has abandoned them.

Most come here to get everything they can. I worked with women who lied saying they had a one income household but their husband or boyfriends worked under the table, so I know what you are saying is true.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That's the problem. Create complete dependency, gain votes, and bleed the country dry.

This mentality of the people up North will take care of us has to stop.

Their own people did this to themselves. Their corruption bled their own people dry and somehow we're expected to clean up after them? It's pathetic. Americans barely have enough money for themselves. Barely any opportunities in this country but we have to be "understanding"? Why? To make way for the future voters? The future complacent tools who only care about the next government check?

Exactly. They bleed themselves dry, we're forced to clean it up. Americans lose jobs, lose homes, don't get any financial support and yet if you come here illegally you get all you need.

How do people still think this is not a problem?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Their own people did this to themselves. Their corruption bled their own people dry and somehow we're expected to clean up after them? It's pathetic. Americans barely have enough money for themselves.

So, the pot is calling the kettle black?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Too bad the people who run America also run Mexico, Honduras, etc. What I'm saying is most people here are struggling but we're expected to support others.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme
How are they "others" when you are all run by the same people? How is it they they did it to themselves?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Their own people did this to themselves. Their corruption bled their own people dry and somehow we're expected to clean up after them? It's pathetic. Americans barely have enough money for themselves.

So, the pot is calling the kettle black?

No,,, The Pot is Calling the Kettle what it is, Corrupt, Unethical and Uncaring.

The Pot is Very Tired of The Kettles Lies and Bull Sh*t to Support it Own Agenda and that of the One Percent.
The Pot Wants To Take it's Jobs Back and It's Education Back Back and It's Self Worth Back.
Very Tired of Supporting others and their You Owe Me Attitudes!

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

You support illegal immigration?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua
Guess you don't know what that saying means.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

They know what it means. And they know what it implies.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I do know this,

(CNSNews.com) - The number of Americans on food stamps has topped 46,000,000 for 35 straight months, according to data from the Department of Agriculture (USDA).

From September 2011 through July 2014, the latest month for which data is available, the number of persons participating in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) has exceeded 46 million. As of July 2014, there were 46,486,434 beneficiaries of the SNAP program.

Link
Now we need More illegals or do we need to remove the illegals and create JOBS?
I go with Jobs!

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Not from the looks of that post.

As for your question, I don't know how to answer that.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Didn't you see Yeahkeepwatchingme's post? We don't do anything. The people that run things are the ones that decide what gets done.

edit on 7-10-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Easy to be honest. Do you support illegal immigration?

More to the point, are you American?

Because most foreigners thinking they know what's best for America is like America thinking it knows what's best for those in the Middle East.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

Did you read the article? The ultra conservative governor of Kansas is selling seized sex toys to make up for a 200 million dollar deficit caused directly by giving tax cuts to the wealthy and corporations.

Yes I did apparently you didn't read my response. The problem isn't your conservative governor how about the two liberal/progressive ones before him. Somehow you don;t want to see that specially when one was Kathleen Sebelius, as I said ring any bells?

Lol, just ask Walmart? You mean the company whose owners make more than the bottom 100 million Americans even though their father started the company and they do zero work?

The richest 400 Americans have amassed more than $2 trillion in wealth, a sum greater than all of the assets of the bottom 150 million Americans combined. One family, the Waltons of Wal-Mart fame, owns more wealth than the bottom 40 percent of Americans.

You are changing the subject you said citizens have no effect on construction projects, I said ask walmart, citizens have stopped or changed several of the stores being built. What their success has to do with that I haven't a clue, just typical left wing progressive rhetoric. Avoid the truth.

vtdigger.org...

If you think people have power in the face of corporate interests you're sorely mistaken. It takes monumental effort on the part of citizens to counter the efforts of one company writing a check. This is hard to do when any effort to use public support is drowned in money.

With the recent supreme court ruling then get your friends together as Obama claims happened with public donations and elect who you want. You really can't believe this stuff you're spewing can you?

Just look at the recent run of Zephyr Teachout. She clearly has the right ideas since she came out of nowhere with very little money but even so lost to the massive wallet of Cuomo and his masters. Keep blaming the people for problems caused by the American aristocracy. The founding fathers couldn't be more disgusted.

Does Cuomo get $35,000 a plate dinners as well? Anytime you want a discussion on the founders fire away. Williamsburg is my backyard. If they could see what people like you say they would have advocated a second revolution along time ago.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

That I agree on. They decide. But what we have here in America is a case of economic might being shifted from natives to foreigners. Leaving the natives with nothing but the foreigners with a bounty.

It doesn't make sense. Even if we're all oppressed under the same regime. Shifting funds from one to the other, creating a bounty on one side but a scarcity on the other is just a dirty trick.

Leading to infighting, eventually to collapse, eventually to an in-your-face one world order (we already have one now but it's behind the scenes orchestrating events/political systems).

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Easy to be honest. Do you support illegal immigration?

I don't support it or unsupport it.

More to the point, are you American?

I'm not but I grew up there.

Because most foreigners thinking they know what's best for America is like America thinking it knows what's best for those in the Middle East.

I'd call that a cop out.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Lol supporting others. The third world has been carrying America on its back for years against their will. This is especially true in Latin America. I guess you all forgot about the regime changes and mercenary armies enforcing serfdom in Latin America? Not surprised. Americans don't know history at all these days.

www.nytimes.com...

I've always enjoyed Coca Cola enjoying mercenaries to suppress unions and protests.

killercoke.org...

I could list atrocities committed by US corporations and their government minions all day but you don't care at all. Keep living in that "America is the best and had never done wrong" fantasy bubble. If we had anything resembling a collective conscience we'd be doing nothing but helping this world countries.

Instead we continue to try and oppress and control even now driving the entire third world into bed with China and Russia. If we weren't pompous self righteous assholes BRIC wouldn't exist. India and Brazil would love to be partners with us but we drive them away with our arrogance.

I'll leave you with a modern story about how one ultra rich hedge fund owner decided to hold an entire Latin American nation hostage for greed. Stop blaming immigrants. It's the robber barons that are ruining our country and the planet.

diplomacist.org...
edit on 7-10-2014 by tavi45 because: forgot a link

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join