It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Si se puede, si votamos! Yes, we can, if we vote!'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
But why didn't Obama make it clear if those 2 were actually citizens now, or if they had taken advantage of the EO, or what?

Probably because he didn't need to do so for that audience.

Sometimes I wonder.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Fact is, we don't know the correct status do we.

Here is what we know:

Obama says these "dreamers" are CHCI interns and Fellows.

The CHCI website states that to be eligible, you MUST either be a U.S. citizen OR a U.S. resident (green card), OR have an Employment Authorization Document (which allows you to work in the U.S. legally regardless of your immigration status). We don't know which one of these categories the two men fall under, but regardless, they are not undocumented, nor are they living illegally in the U.S.

Why does Obama not specify this? He doesn't need to. This was at a dinner for CHCI. Don't you think they know about their own eligibility rules to be interns and Fellows of CHCI?

Obama's whole point of introducing these guys was to say that even though they came over to America with illegal parents, they grew up here and were able to be a success and make valid contributions to society. You can either agree or disagree with that, but you cannot claim that they are illegal undocumented interns and Fellows. That just isn't possible.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Obama *SAYS* many things.

Things that are proven false later after the intended damage is already done and assumed true.

They would have exploited this "success" story if it were valid.

MSM Malarkey.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Whatever. I could say the exact same thing about CNS News. They will state anything that promotes their agenda, then they hope that no one ever checks their "facts".

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Whatever. I could say the exact same thing about CNS News. They will state anything that promotes their agenda, then they hope that no one ever checks their "facts".

Ah of course.

CNS is at the same level as the President of the United States

And, Obama is the King-Master of "Promoting His Agenda" isn't he.

And, how many "Facts" has HE been proven wrong about?

edit on Oct-04-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
All Presidents are liars. But Obama has seriously proven himself to be the biggest hypocrite this country has ever seen.

Ushered in like the messiah. Did nothing. Ushered in once again like the messiah. See? Perfect tool for TPTB, does nothing, looks like a total clown and takes the heat.

And somehow the people who were disappointed by his first term were too smug to admit his failures and decided to vote him in again.

Not only do I blame both parties, I blame the very easily herded voters who ate his act up with a silver spoon.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Dreamers are also considered children of illegal immigrants that came to nation when young. The facts are that Obama attitude towards immigration and the promise of amnesty to illegals is looked at by those wanting to come into American illegally as a welcome call for them to so.

The prof is in the thousands of illegal immigrant children crossing the border in hoarders, I challenge anybody that will deny that the latest influx if children is not because the democratic party with Obama promises of amnesty.

As a matter of act this all a repeat of history back in the 80s when it was yes another president by the name of Reagan a Republican that also is promise of amnesty prompted an exodus into the US by children.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Yes he is the biggest liar, the worst president and the one with the most scandals.

I am ashamed that I voted for him in his first term.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyTraitors

A minor tax increase on the ultra wealthy would fix every problem we have. We could prop up all of Mexico. It's a shame they get tax break after tax break in addition to their tax shelters and corporate inversions. But yeah let's keep scapegoating Obama and immigrants and gay people rather than blame the people robbing our nation blind. Americans are so utterly brainwashed it's absolutely terrifying. How can people still keep blaming everyone and everything except the real people screwing all of us?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

a reply to: tavi45

A minor tax increase on the ultra wealthy would fix every problem we have.

Perhaps.

But how much of an increase?

How many dollars to solve "every" problem?

Actual figures make a better argument.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I didn't Read or see anyone say a word about Gay people did you, some people keep Harping on how the Blame is being laid on the Gay People.
When did that Happen, I like Gay people, most people I know Like Gay People, they're Just People.

Also, I think you'd agree with me, if you're going to want to Tax the Ultra Rich, Well Tax The Ultra Rich!
You know, The Sudan Arabs with all the oil profits. The Arab League.

They have all the money.

edit on 4-10-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
I think this talk is more about racism than and kind of fact?

how so?

intelligent americans don't want illegal immigrants having ANY say in how this country is run, or who it is run by....how is that "racism"?

is it really "racist" to point out subversion of the system by people who are here illegally?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus
You're absolutely correct, American's don't want illegals dictating Policy or how Our Laws are to be Implemented.

But, you see, they use the Racist Word because that's all the Progressive's have, they know in their Hearts their Wrong But, They have to Follow the Progressive Teachings and so to try and intimidate and Scare us they accuse us of being Racist and Gay Hater's and they call illegals immigrants when their the farthest thing from an actual Immigrant to Our Country.

An immigrant is a person who has applied for legal passage to enter our borders and visit or work or attend school or live permanently.
An illegal has come to Our Country with out asking. Big Difference Unless Your an Open Borders Supporter of Obama's Agenda to destroy America's last remaining middle class.
You know the Progressive over all agenda for America is One Large Government Ran Nanny State.
Two class of peoples, the Rich and the Serfs to be Slaves to the Rich.

Has nothing to do with Corporation, if it did, the won't be moving out of Country for a cheaper labor force.
Blaming Big Business and Corporations is just the Old Communist B S.
Heard it all my life, People for get, big business / corporations hire and pay wages, not the Government unless you like the military or let's say a FLEO job.

But let the Progressive's go ahead and allow Obama and his Cronies to convince you American's won't Buss Tables or Clean Bathroom or Mow their own Lawns or even pick Apples or Mellon's, I can go up to Cotton Lane road here in Avondale, AZ and when it's Mellon season, there are Caucasus and Hispanics and Asians picking Mellon's turn on to 168th ave to the Rose Fields and it's the same thing.
They'd be picking cotton to if it was for cotton machines driving the fields and the corn fields.

So lets not have this talk of, Only the Mexicans will do that work!
Yes, Daedalus You're 100% Correct!

edit on 5-10-2014 by guohua because: trying to improve my grammar as not accused of a not well planned out answer or ignorance or to call ignorant. sense some people are perfect.

edit on 5-10-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

originally posted by: LDragonFire
I think this talk is more about racism than and kind of fact?

how so?

intelligent americans don't want illegal immigrants having ANY say in how this country is run, or who it is run by....how is that "racism"?

is it really "racist" to point out subversion of the system by people who are here illegally?

Incredibly well said, and is NOT racist at all. You can lease property in Mexico but not buy it, let alone vote in elections. Does that make them racist?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
a reply to: DenyTraitors

A minor tax increase on the ultra wealthy would fix every problem we have. We could prop up all of Mexico. It's a shame they get tax break after tax break in addition to their tax shelters and corporate inversions. But yeah let's keep scapegoating Obama and immigrants and gay people rather than blame the people robbing our nation blind. Americans are so utterly brainwashed it's absolutely terrifying. How can people still keep blaming everyone and everything except the real people screwing all of us?

So before I argue this point with you, just go out look at the numbers of the rich people and their combined wealth. Then tell me how they are A. Going to prop up all of Mexico, B. Fix all of the problems we already have. and C. Going to make a significant change in the nations debt. You ignorance is terrifying. You're making such a left wing propaganda statement you are not only brainwashed but zombiefied.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: guohua

Obama the Democratic Muslim president that will be known for bringing Ebola into the American people backyards with his disregard for Americans safety, now he is bringing illegals to promote with amnesty their vote.

Well If ebola prof to be as deadly as it has been in Africa I doubt that it will be any elections coming in 2016.

Obama is a terrorist whose plan all along was to work with the liberals to "re-make" America as a 3rd world nation. And he has nearly succeeded. Welcome to your slavery American citizens!
edit on 10/5/2014 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
It's plain to see from this article that America's does not support Obama's Agenda, yes there are a Few Hard Core Obama Supporters out there that don't listen, they just keep on, keeping on with the same old Bull, It's all Racist and It's all about about Gay Hating.
But many have Opened their eyes.

Angry and frustrated voters are planning to use the midterm elections in one month to tell President Obama they oppose his agenda, the highest “no vote” percentage in the last 16 years measured by Gallup.

The polling outfit found that 32 percent of voters want to send a message of opposition with their vote, compared to just 20 percent who are sending a signal of support.

That is 13 points higher than in 1998 when former President Clinton was headed to impeachment for lying about his sex affair with a former White House intern and even a smidge higher — 2 points — than in 2008, when Americans were tired of President Bush’s military actions in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The unusual question was first asked by Gallup in 1998. It reads: “Will your vote for a candidate be made in order to send a message that you SUPPORT [Barack Obama], be made in order to send a message that you OPPOSE [Barack Obama], or will you NOT be sending a message about [Barack Obama] with your vote?”

Not surprisingly, Republicans want to use their vote as a megaphone of opposition. Said Gallup:

“A majority of Republican registered voters, 58 percent, say they will be sending a message of opposition to Obama with their vote this fall. In contrast, 38 percent of Democratic voters say they will support the president. Rather than supporting Obama, most Democrats, 53 percent, say they will not be sending a message with their vote.

“Democrats are a bit less likely now (38 percent) than in 2010 (45 percent) to say they will be sending a message of support to Obama, while Republican opposition to the president is the same.”

Link

Even Democrats don't want our Laws or our Government being dictated by illegals and their Whims of Fancy, It's Not The United States of American illegals,,, It's The United States Of America!
Gee, has the Hope and Change Crowd finally Woke up and seen the Light,,,, What we have is The "Kenyan Community Organizer" as President of The United States.
Thank You ATS member Vroomfondel for letting me borrow that!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: guohua
But many have Opened their eyes.

Not really, if they still think their vote counts.

Keeping on with the same bull = Kettle/Pot.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

My whatever you call a spanish grammar nazi is just itching at your title right now.

Sí, nos podamos, si votamos is what it should say.

And what makes you think that all illegals will vote Democrat? Sure it might be the most likely choice, but Republicans can pad their votes by having their "help" chip in.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheToastmanCometh
You must not of clicked on the link, that is the Title,,, I have to assume, Obama's Media Handler's Wrote it Not Me.
If I had it'd been in Mandarin. 是的我們可以,如果我們投票 !

But that won't of worked as the title.

So, if the Spanish isn't up to your standards contact or complain to,,, DANIEL HALPER at the weekly standard.

Don't speak Spanish had a hard enough time learning what I know of English.
Don't know why anyone would want to learn Spanish, it's not a Language of Finance or World Commerce.

Young people today looking for future employment need to look very hard at learning, Mandarin and Japanese.
Along with English, those will be the world languages of Finance and Commerce in the very near future if not already.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join