It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Si se puede, si votamos! Yes, we can, if we vote!'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

Most people don't care about pictures, but those that wants to feel offended will be offended regardless of what you post.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Couldn't have said it any better myself!

OP: Best advice is to ignore them and post what you want.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The congress blames everything on Obama but yet they can take action as well. They don't want to take action for political reasons. Since when is our entire government just the executive branch.

Congress in both parties is too afraid to actually do anything. If you type in "congress delays action -obama" (without the quotes) you can see all the inaction the Congress has been engaging in recently and over its entire term. Without the "-Obama" all you see is the non issue you guys are pushing in service of the mass media.

One republican explained this strategy as it relates to the Syrian/Iraq war.

Rep. Jack Kingston (R-Ga.) said something a few days ago that was laudably honest:

It's an election year. A lot of Democrats don't know how it would play in their party, and Republicans don't want to change anything. We like the path we're on now. We can denounce it if it goes bad and praise it if it goes well and ask what took him so long. [Kingston via The New York Times]

www.buzzfeed.com...

Seriously whatever happened to the legislative body of our government. Everyone talks about the president who is only 1/3 of our government but that's what the corrupt congressman in both parties want. Once again Obama is a scapegoat for the real issues playing our nation just like Bush was.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Did you catch the article about the Mayors that are supporting the illegal Children to come to their cities.
Here is a list and they need to be Voted out, None of these Children made this Journey Alone!

It's funny, if you look at the picture and other pictures, these children are not alone, their with Mothers or older sisters or brothers.
But they need to be taken care of, they need to be sent back and these Mayors need to be Voted Out!
We have enough Needed Children of our Own That Needs Good Homes!

The letter was also signed by Mayors Martin J. Walsh of Boston, Massachusetts, Rahm Emanuel of Chicago, Illinois, Stephen K. Benjamin of Columbia, South Carolina, Michael B. Hancock of Denver, Colorado, Eric Garcetti of Los Angeles, California, Michael A. Nutter of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, William Peduto of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Daniel L. Bianchi of Pittsfield, Massachusetts, Edward B. Murray of Seattle, Washington, Francis G. Slay of St. Louis, Missouri and Jonathan Rothschild of Tucson, Arizona.

Link

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Good let them have them. Hope they enjoy the infections, crimes, lack of American jobs, etc.

America can't even take care of its own why should we care for people who's own governments screwed them over?

It's like letting your house go to rot then telling your dwellers to go next door. Except this time, next door is no longer sending them back, they're taking away from their own dwellers to give to the ones who escaped the mismanaged rotten house.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Not to go off topic on my on thread but a little mouse was complaining that we blame everything on Obama.
Some Body Did Say, The Buck Stop At The Presidents Desk and He's Suppose To Be Setting In The Chair!

Oh, What about that Do Nothing Democratic Controlled Senate?

As the midterm elections approach, President Obama has taken to criticizing Congress, particularly the Republican-controlled House of Representatives, for failing to act on issues like immigration and student loan debt, urging them to "stop just hatin' all the time" and get to work.

On Saturday, though, one member of the House Republican caucus lobbed the charge right back at the president and his "do-nothing" Democratic allies in the Senate.

"President Obama enjoys complaining about Congress, but the fact is, his own party controls the Senate, and they need to get to work," said Rep. Doug Collins, R-Ga., in the weekly GOP address. "Of the bills that have been signed into law, more than 75 percent of them have originated in the House. What's more, right now, Senate Democrats have failed to take action on more than 340 bills passed by the House -- many of them have bipartisan support, including most of the 43 jobs bills that are stuck in this do-nothing Senate."

"Even when it comes to a crisis like the one on our southern border, House Republicans passed a commonsense solution, and Senate Democrats left town without doing the hard work to pass their own," Collins said, referring to the recent surge of unaccompanied immigrants, many of them children, crossing the U.S.-Mexico border. "That's just irresponsible - there's no other word for it."

The House-passed bill would have allocated $694 million to the cash-strapped agencies dealing with the border crisis and expedited deportation proceedings for people found crossing the border. Senate Democrats refused to take it up, though, and the president issued a veto threat, saying it would put "arbitrary and unrealistic demands on an already broken system."

Linky
Now if they'd Grow a pair and tell their Lord and Master to Ignore the illegals and go to work for American's is that to Much to Ask For?
Yes, Most American's Won't Vote Democrat Again,,,,, I assume, except for the four here.

edit on 3-10-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
What the hell is this ridiculous thread about anymore? Jesus Christ has ATS become embarrassing to be a part of. I see this Spanish titled thread and come in to see what it's all about and it's just a bunch of high school kids who learned how to post nonsensical memes.

My God, Where the hell are the mods on this? I've said MANY times this is a right wing site and soooo many mods and members have denied it yet THIS is on the front page????

We get it, you hate Democrats, you hate people that want to help those who can't help themselves'

We know your stand, can't afford food: starve

Can't afford healthcare: die

You Republicans own this site, can't we have some semblance of objectivity?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

What the hell is this ridiculous thread about anymore? Jesus Christ has ATS become embarrassing to be a part of.

a reply to: mymymy
To answer your question, the best thing you can do is read and learn, and if it's so embarrassing, then Quit. Sorry to see you go, but it didn't look like you participated in the thread much anyway.

the thread pertains to Obama giving illegals amnesty and riding to the White House With Two illegals and then Bragging about it.
It also pertains to the fact Democrats can not distance them selves far enough away from this man to win an election and then win they think they have a win, Obama make a Stupid Statement and it's on Video of his Agenda's that Democrat's supported Being on the Ballot!

Now that you have nothing to add except your view of this thread not being up to your standards,,,,, We understand why you vote Democrat.

edit on 3-10-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I am a latino women and I find embarrassing how our good for nothing this days president is kissing to illegal immigrants for votes, now anybody that vote for Democrats should ask themselves what in the hell is the president doing.

Because is ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Lol. I thought you ignored "the little mouse". It would seem hard to respond to posts by someone you ignored. But then again you're not interested in truth whatsoever so no surprise there.

If you read my post I said it was a problem of both parties whereas you blame only Democrats. This is why nothing gets done. The American people as well of their leaders play games with our nation's future for political reasons.

Did you try the Google search like I suggested? This see how hard the propaganda machine is pushing the Obama immigration inaction thing as a way to hide Congressional inaction on ABSOLUTELY EVERY ISSUE on the part of both parties.

Way to keep protecting the corrupt politicians by spreading their propaganda. I really hope you're getting paid and not just incapable of seeing past the propaganda.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

It's about spreading propaganda, scapegoating Obama, and pushing racist based political agendas in the guise of debate. I'm told this is the one forum where decorum and courtesy is a little more flexible.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

So what you mean, that Obama never had that dinner and never ride with two illegals, is all propaganda, that is what you are tying to say.

edit on 3-10-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

So I'm guessing all the critics are only racist to his black half?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

It's about spreading propaganda, scapegoating Obama, and pushing racist based political agendas in the guise of debate. I'm told this is the one forum where decorum and courtesy is a little more flexible.

Well one way to counter the outrage......

Post some positives about Obama.

Big challenges.

People are getting real nervous. The elections of a lifetime are in 5 weeks.

Many ideals are shattering like glass on cement.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Not one Racist Word has been Udder about Obama or illegals, other than their illegals and that's still against Our Law.
But Our Present POTUS, Picks and Choices Which of Our Laws he Wish's to Abide by, Now is that The Act of a Ethical Person or is That The Action of a Con Man or Criminal?
Is that the way you want your President to act, to Obey the Laws his / she believes Only Apply to Them and Their Friends and Family while you go to Prison for the same Offence!

You get stopped with a car load of illegals, whats going to happen to you? Obama doesn't Follow the Law or Follow the Laws he has Places on You or any one else.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Or his Muslim half? That's why he's a perfect scapegoat. When you wanna hate and blame he's black and Muslim. When you want to defend your racism you point out he's white.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Actually in 2009, he promised that it was not healthcare for illegals, but he went around and promise that when it comes to the illegal immigrant children they are an "exception", now we have thousands of illegal immigrant children crossing the border, that is peachy, many Americans can not even get into Obamacare (because it was never for the poor) but illegal immigrants children will.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Really don't accuse me of racism when I was being sarcastic.

And a racist wouldn't share a bed with a half Pakistani Jew or hang with Puerto Ricans and black people.

Really just don't.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Just because you don't say actual overt racist doesn't mean you aren't being racist. Racism isn't gone. It's just bigots have been forced into the closet because the majority of people realized it has no place in modern secular society. Bigots usually say gays should stay in the closet. I think they're jealous that gays are gaining freedom of expression while bigots are losing it at the same rate.

You remind me so much of my uncle except my uncle shows his ignorance in daylight publicly and can fall back on his success and happy family to still feel justified.

The uncle I refer to is completely in agreement with you on the issues of illegal immigration. He was drunkenly shouting it one night after dessert at our annual fathers day family gathering. The irony is that earlier in the day on his boat he was talking about all the hard, high quality work the day laborers did for him for $20 each for the 4 hours they were there.

This country would literally crumble without illegal immigrants doing the real work for cheap. You're just too ignorant about economics in the micro or macro scale to understand this at all. I'd be happy to teach you about it but you seem much happier spewing hate and propaganda.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

You know, I have to say that you are the only one pushing the racist issue here, rather than proving any of the poster wrong you are just pushing the same issue about people using propaganda and racism.

Interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join