It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Si se puede, si votamos! Yes, we can, if we vote!'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:35 PM
So Obama is using a national issue to win an election? That's never happened before right? This isn't an Obama specific issue. This isn't Democrat or Republican issue. This is about how politicians just talk about problems rather than work on viable solutions.

It's the corporate/fascist game plan. Divide and conquer. While Americans attack each other over various manufactured scandals and hot button issues like immigration and abortion the corporations are LITERALLY robbing our children blind.

Stop paying partisan games. Stop blaming Obama. We all know he's part of the problem. Do you truly think things would be better with Romney the caricature of modern American corporatism or McCain, the caricature of Cold War era fear politics and warmongering? Obama is a caricature of the modern American progressive movement. ...snipped.... He's a miracle for corporate overlords. I bet they had the biggest party of all when he win the 2008 election. It's almost like he was created not born. Obama is like the Frankenstein monster of scapegoats.
edit on Fri Oct 3 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:36 PM

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: marg6043

Ya of course it is obamas fault Ebola made it to America.
How the hell does that even make sense!
How many people have died from Ebola in America btw?

Well, Let's see. Obama did with the Ebola Crisis the same thing he did with ISIS Crisis, he ignored it!

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal on Friday called on the Obama administration to impose a travel ban on flights coming to the U.S. from countries with Ebola outbreaks.
“We should stop accepting flights from countries that are Ebola stricken,” the Republican governor said in a statement.

And Obama's Reply?

“President Obama said it was ‘unlikely’ that Ebola would reach the U.S.

I have to believe that was Obama's reply,,,, sounds like the Dear Leader!!!!

“President Obama said it was ‘unlikely’ that Ebola would reach the U.S. Well, it has, and we need to protect our people,” he added. “But the Obama administration keeps saying they won’t shut down flights. They instead say we should listen to ‘the experts.’ In fact, they said it would be counterproductive to stop these flights. That statement defies logic. How exactly would stopping the entry of people potentially carrying the Ebola virus be counterproductive? This seems to be an obvious step to protect public health in the United States.”

You asked how many have Died in America, you truly Believe the Administration, YES, The Most Transparent Administration in History Will tell YOU The TRUTH?

Kind Of Like, How many illegal Children Actually Came Across the Border With Out Mother's, Older Sisters and Brothers.
Or Disease free.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:41 PM
a reply to: guohua

I doubt there are many direct flights from Africa to America, what then??

What does this have to do with illegal aliens coming here to vote for democrats?

Or just more talking points in a agenda driven infotainment?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:46 PM

He was soo concern about ebola that he even relaxed the quaranteen rules that were enacted by the Bush administration when the flu pandemic was to become a danger to the point that now we got ebola in the US

Obama administration scraps quarantine regulations,

The Obama administration has quietly scrapped plans to enact sweeping new federal quarantine regulations that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention touted four years ago as critical to protecting Americans from dangerous diseases spread by travelers.

The regulations, proposed in 2005 during the Bush administration amid fears of avian flu, would have given the federal government additional powers to detain sick airline passengers and those exposed to certain diseases. They also would have expanded requirements for airlines to report ill passengers to the CDC and mandated that airlines collect and maintain contact information for fliers in case they later needed to be traced as part of an investigation into an outbreak

I am sure that the those attending the dinner party got screened and tested to make sure they didn't carry any biological weapon like ebola.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:49 PM

I love that you ignore my reasonable actually supported assertions.

Also no I don't trust the government but only an absolute fool thinks government=president anymore.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:53 PM

Omg you can count the Ebola incidents in the USA on one hand, sure is a crisis!!!!!
Please gubment come save us when we want to trash talk you but in any other Incident stay the heck out of my life!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:59 PM
a reply to: Sremmos80

It is a crisis I can not argue with that, specially when the Liberian men that brought the ebola into the US is not even going to get an experimental vaccine because as today big pharma run dry of their ZMapp.

Yes, he stand no change to get better if he is in late stages and for those that will come down sick after him, well I only can say good luck.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:00 PM
a reply to: tavi45
It's easy to Ignore some one who comes along accuse's some of Ignorance and of being Ignorant.
This has nothing to do with, Romney, McCain or anyone else other than Obama and the 1% he supports.
The ignore button has been applied to your user name.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:05 PM

I can still no get my head off this latest blunder of the Obama administration and his illegal immigrant show of favoritism, here are the real tax payers and hard workers in the nation that are surviving in corporate American of today and our president is taking showers with illegals.

What in the hell is wrong with Obama

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:12 PM
He's aiding and abetting illegal invaders. He's a criminal. Our forefathers weep in the afterlife. All the Americans who fought and died for this country are being shamed. Obama and friends are hell-bent on destroying traditional America. But I guarantee one thing; None of these illegals will live amongst the elite politicians or rich folk. NO! They will live amongst us.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:22 PM

He's aiding and abetting illegal invaders. He's a criminal.

a reply to: Fylgje
That's Absolutely True and so was Holder,,,, who pick Holder to be the Top Cop?
Obama, Their Head Criminal!

YES, Hired by Obama,,,,, Wonder Why?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:10 PM
Every thing you want to know about Obama and his illegal Friends in One Picture.
yes, One Picture is better than a Thousand Words.

Maybe Two

Or three

But the fact is, When Obama has Finally Destroyed America and left, you'll be-able to sign your name on the wall of his Library as you set and contemplate how badly a President Obama was!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:23 PM

The Democrats clearly don't need illegals to defeat the republicans.

a reply to: LDragonFire

You wanna go on believing that, you go ahead.

But with Obama's Big Mouth Mistake,,,,,

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:35 PM
This thread should be closed. The OP won't respond to debate on his points and is mostly just posting meme images of Obama. There is no value in hatred spewing. Doesn't ATS keep saying they won't tolerate racism? Isn't it racist to say Obama is in bed with the 1% and Romney is not when Romney is literally one of them?

Just look at the OP's lack of coherent structure, use of caps lock, emoticons and memes. Absolutely crazy.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:10 PM
The more I read on the rant of the president in his last year of president the more I come to the conclusion that voting for him was the biggest mistake in my life

Mr. Obama I am latina and feel very offended on how you downgrade hard working American legal citiznes and those that became citizens on their own. following rules and the law, for those that invade the nation illegaly.

I am very offended as a latino woman.

"That's the promise of America then and that's the promise of America now. People who love this country can change it. America isn't Congress.

Yes Mr. Obama you are right we American isn't congress we happen to have the rights given to us as citizens to chose congress, what dump sentence there.

And I thought he was an intelligent men.

edit on 3-10-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:10 PM
News on Obamas Love for illegals front,,,
Obama tells frustrated Hispanic's, that he's going to need them to have cover his back.
I assume, he means, keep all the Dem's in Office, so get out there and Vote!

What Obama doesn't understand, most of the Legal Hispanic's I know that did it The Right Way, Like I did, Don't Support this at all!

President Obama on Thursday urged frustrated Latinos to stick by his side, fervently vowing to act on his own to slow deportations by the end of the year.

But the growing disillusionment among Hispanic activists over the president’s decision to delay action was evident when a heckler interrupted him during his speech at the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute gala in Washington.

“If anyone wants to know where my heart is or if I want to have this fight, let me put those questions to rest right now,” Obama told the audience. “I am not going to give up this fight until it gets done.”

The protester, identified by organizers as Blanca Hernandez, 31, seconds later shouted, “Mr. President, stop the deportations. We need relief now.”

By not supporting the Amnesty Movement, their not Voting Democrat actually their not voting at all, some are Voting Republican because they always do.
ETA: Let me see what picture I have for this,,,, it seems to upset some of Obamas Supporter's.
Found it!!

edit on 3-10-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:16 PM

He is delaying action until after the mid term elections, to rule by executive decision on the amnesty that most Americans already had voiced to their voted representatives that they don't want it, like me.

The man is out of control.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:19 PM

originally posted by: marg6043

He is delaying action until after the mid term elections, to rule by executive decision on the amnesty that most Americans already had voiced to their voted representatives that they don't want it, like me.

The man is out of control.

I know you're right, I really do, it's just so amazing, with all the problems we have in the World today.
Obama has to role out the illegal agenda.
He needs to Concentrate on Ebola and ISIS and of-course Jobs.
He's already destroyed healthcare.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:22 PM

He is concentrating on what his money benefactors and those that fund the Democratic party wishes.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:32 PM
a reply to: marg6043
That's Very true and that's way I included the 1%'ers in my thread.
And of-course Pelosi and Reid and the Likes there in The Halls Of Power!

Like I said, they need their Cheap Hired help to Clean their Toilets, Pools and Mow their Lawns and watch their Snooty Nosed Brats!

Then they need some one to do the Cheap Labor work they can pay two for the price of one American.

Put you all just go ahead and keep voting Democrat and see how that works for ya!
Edited to removed picture it would have Offended The Easily Offend-able Democrat, Obama Supporter,,,,,

edit on 3-10-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>