It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Si se puede, si votamos! Yes, we can, if we vote!'

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:36 AM
a reply to: daskakik

That last statement you made is the most reasonable thing youve said this whole time. The game is what's wrong and it's way bigger than any single issue.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 06:28 PM
a reply to: tavi45
I'm sure some people will just see it as justification for breaking the law.

I do want to say that the whole idea that people are fleeing violance and crushing poverty is probably not true in most cases.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 06:30 PM

Uh so Latin America is peaceful and prosperous?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 06:47 PM

originally posted by: tavi45
Uh so Latin America is peaceful and prosperous?

I'm guatemalan. I can assure you that it takes money to get to the US. People really living in poverty can't afford the trip.

It isn't peaceful but it isn't a war zone either. Also, there is no need to head north to move away from violent areas but you do need to say that you fear for your life in your country of origin if caught by imigration if you want to try for asylum. Got to play the game.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:11 PM

It's all relative right? They are in poverty and surrounded by violence by American standards. Definitely in Mexico at least. Either way I'm glad we've come to some sort of calm middle ground especially since I never truly disagreed to begin with.

After years of listening to my rich republican uncle complain about illegals running the country and also bragging about how cheap he got some home repair or landscaping done by day laborers (often in the same day) I just get tired of hearing it.

We all need to move past our tiny little bubbles and start including all humans in our family. Even more so we need to key go of money and nations and classes and tribes. We don't need to play this game anymore. I'm tired of all the games. How about the rest of you?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:20 PM

originally posted by: tavi45
It's all relative right? They are in poverty and surrounded by violence by American standards. Definitely in Mexico at least.

No, not necessarily.

ETA: Of course I'm talking about those that have a chance and choose to immigrate illegaly.

edit on 18-10-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:34 PM

originally posted by: guohua
Oh, May, I'm a Chinese Female Racist Naturalized American Citizen.
Married to a Full blooded American Indian of the Dakota Sioux Nation.
Born and Raised a Communist and worked for the Beijing Central Government.

Surprise, Surprise, I'm a He and I'm a Racist!
OH, I'm Ignorant too, I guess because I still think in Mandarin Chinese before I talk or Type in English.
Oh, Yes, I like Picture, What you and your young friends don't because you don't understand how to post them?
I'm very tried of being told I'm either ignorant or of my ignorance by you of all people.
I will not reply in any form to any post or thread you are allowed to participate in.

I have made no Racist remarks.
I don't like illegals and that is my right, because they are that, illegal. I came to America The Right way it it took my husband 22 months for us to get my Visa for me and our daughter.

So you can take your Racism and keep it for yourself! I forgot to Add,,,, I'm A Bigot!!!!!

give em hell guohua

edit on 18-10-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:17 PM
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Dude she gave up on this thread long ago. She just likes stirring trouble not actually discussing things. The people still discussing things here are legitimate. Guohua just knows how to rant and post political cartoons and memes.

But yeah cheer her on for her bigotry and small mindedness. She's already moved on to like 3 other ignorant Republican propaganda threads by now.

Did you notice her absence for multiple pages of this thread now? Probably not since you quoted something from ages ago when she flipped out completely and had to have her husband attack me.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:32 PM

No, Actually, I've been watching some very good exchange's and couldn't think of anythink off the top of my round little Chinese Head to come back with.
I was busy with two, No three other threads and my husband was out of country searching for a missing ATS member that is now no longer missing.
So, my time has been full with all of out adopted children in China and their needs being met, I've mean to busy to keep up.

But, I have also watched as friends of mine totally put you in your place more than once and I noticed you were not Happy and my friend just mentioned me and you had in come in and try and shame me.
Sorry much like your Messiha, you loss,,,, much like your Progressive ideas, again, you loss.

I'm always here or there.
OH, just to make your skin crawl,,,,,
Our daughter in China this year getting some extra training through friends of ours,,,,Yes, her picture was on the internet through a Chinese news outlet.

Yes, she can Vote and Yes she's a Republican,,,,,,Just like her Mom and Dad,,,,Here we'll wave to ya,,,,

Your Dear leader is Losing,,,, People with any Common Sense at all are Walking Out On Him!

Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early

ETD: @ tavi45, I forgot to tell ya,,,, I'll be gone for about 3 or 4 days after tonight, have test to run,,,, So, Run Wild Youngster.

edit on 19-10-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:49 PM
a reply to: guohua

*sigh* I don't hate you or your family. I've told you this many times. I've also stated that I'm sure your normal and decent in real life. You've ignored both statements every single time to frame me as an angry asshole. I just wish you'd stay threads that aren't inflammatory. Your recent thread on the GOP taking the senate was just "hahaha stupid democrats gonna lose".

Once again I'm not a Democrat. Obama is leader. I didn't vote on either worthless puppet in either of the elections. Voting is meaningless nowadays.

Oh well. Apparently it's not OK for me to attack people but it's perfectly fine for you and your friends. I guess I'll just have to keep trying to stay civil. This is the last day I'll attack you specifically. I won't back down and you'll keep seeing me but I'll stay civil even though you won't.

As my last bit of evidence of how you're not concerned with anything but your own validation is like to point out that you are merely obsessed with winning while I'm obsessed with fighting ignorant binary viewpoints from every side.

"Sorry much like your Messiha, you loss,,,, much like your Progressive ideas, again, you loss. "

So please explain how taunting me by saying "you loss" is civil and reasonable. I'm going to relish my last night fighting you at your level. Keep it coming for tomorrow I will rise above your level. I'm ashamed at myself for sinking to begin with but one last night in the muck won't hurt. It's no wonder you constantly hang out in the "political mud pit". You live your dirty lowbrow fighting.

PS why would bringing up your military trained daughter make my skin crawl? I'm baffled as to your current projection onto me. Do you think I'm afraid if China? Is it a veiled threat? I'm very confused by that piece.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:31 AM

So please explain how taunting me by saying "you loss" is civil and reasonable.

That's easy, you took some thing personnel that was not directed at you the first time it was used, but you came in and immediately went on the attack as a Democrat. You also made remarks of the fact I'm Chinese, You did not come in and just Criticized the Thread or it's Contents You Attack Me!

Yes, China is a Valid threat Financially, The Chinese think in the Long Term, America thinks in the Short term.
Once again, It's very Hard to tell you're Not a Democrat, You Came to their Defense by jumping in with both feet and calling my threads Hate and Republican Propaganda.
No, you came in and started this by bashing me and my threads, it doesn't matter where I post, it doesn't matter what I post about. I don't have to ask for your approval.

You don't own ATS and you did make the statement that my thread should be closed because it was Republican Hate Speech.
If it Offends You, Move On and If It Offends You,,, You Must Be Something Other Than A Republican / Libitarian or Independent.
Obama has done nothing but LIE!
I don't Like Obama Or Most Democrats, I Really Can't Stand Progressives!
So, where do you fall into this Mix?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:44 AM

Wrong. Here is my first post in your thread.

"Republicans and Democrats are both to blame. Stop pretending Obama is actually in charge. He's not a great president no ones arguing that but neither was Bush. The corporations run the country and Obama is a scapegoat. Every time someone blames Obama a CEO gets his wings."

I did not attack you whatsoever. I also attacked both parties. This invalidates both your indirect assumption of me as a Democrat and your blatantly false attitude of "I attacked you immediately". I went after the ball not the player. ATS philosophy.

I'm nut threatened by China. America has done a piss poor job of leading the world. I'm desperately hoping China learns from us and doesn't use its shot at running the world to do us one better on #ing things up. If the Chinese people can force the government to be open and tolerant then maybe China can be the nation to lead humanity into the light of utopia. Alternatively China may just repeat the cycle and impose an Eastern hegemony of oppression. Who knows? Either way I do not fear China at all. I'm actually rooting for China to act as a counterbalance to Western imperialism.

So again. I'm not afraid of China which is irrelevant since you're American. Or at least you said you are.

I also showed I didn't attack you immediately but your point.

What else you got? So far more empty words with no substance. Are you finding it hard to engage in actual debate rather than just posting political cartoons and propaganda?
edit on 20-10-2014 by tavi45 because: auto correct mistake

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:48 AM

Oh and also please explain how telling somebody, hahaha you lose is civil and adult. It reeks of bullying to me. Do you like tasting your own medicine?

And to repeat in case you missed it. I ascribe to no party. I think for myself. I don't engage in mindless consumption of propaganda and lazy brainless groupthink like you.

Your turn. Really tear me down this time.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:23 AM

Sorry, MODS.
I'm not stumping to his level of arrogance!
Anyone can read the threads and post and decide for themselves.

And to continue, it still looks like the Democrats are going to lose,,, not by much, but enough!!!

“African-American surge voters came out in force in 2008 and 2012, but they are not well positioned to do so again in 2014,” Cornell Belcher, the pollster, wrote in the memo, dated Oct. 1. “In fact, over half aren’t even sure when the midterm elections are taking place.”

Mr. Belcher’s assessment points to an urgent imperative for Democrats: To keep Republicans from taking control of the Senate, as many are predicting, they need black voters in at least four key states. Yet the one politician guaranteed to generate enthusiasm among African Americans is the same man many Democratic candidates want to avoid: Mr. Obama.

edit on 20-10-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:44 AM

Yeah but I didn't start by attacking you at all as I showed. I got heated and you reported me for it. They supported you despite the rules of the forums.

Also you still haven't explained how taunting me by saying "you loss" (you lose for those who take the time to spell) is adult and civil.

If you pay attention i was mad at the mods protecting you over me. The mention of decorum in the first one you quoted was after I was informed of the rules when I questioned the double standard of censoring me and not you.

After I realized this forum is a free for all why shouldn't I go on the attack. If you aren't civil why should I be?

If you read those posts objectively I'm saying over and over that i find the content disgusting and hateful not you. There's a clear progression of me doing from civil disagreement to raw anger at your unabashed propagabda spewing. I even likened you to my uncle. I don't hate my uncle. He's a loving hardworking family men with a generous heart. He's also a total bigot and hard-line republican just like you.

You guys attacked me just as I attacked you so dont play the innocence card. You even brought your husband on to double team me.

You show all the signs of a bully. You hide behind others. You complain to authority figures when someone fights back. You ignore real debate and you taunt your victim.

The last quote that you bolded is obvious hyperbole. I use it way too often. Its like sarcasm. It doesn't work well in the internet. I'm used to defending myself and my ideals in person not online but it's a digital world so I'm here to learn.

So explain how your not a bully who likes taunting people. Just because you don't hit people doesn't make you not a bully. The worst bullies are those who know how to hide behind feigned innocence, posses, and authority figures. It's just like in real life. You pretend like you are an angel while taunting others and then laugh when you then the crowd on them.

I know your kind. Your last post is more proof. Rather than defend yourself against my legitimate requests for reasons why you're better than me, toy choose to attack me more. Rather than use your brain to debate you just dug through the post to use my words against me.

So again I ask, how is taunting me by saying "you loss" better than me confronting you to your face alone and with no allies?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:45 AM

Obama has done nothing but LIE! I don't Like Obama Or Most Democrats, I Really Can't Stand Progressives! So, where do you fall into this Mix?

what do you expect....lying is what what politicians do...why do you think so many of them were lawyers(cough..liars) to begin with ...their job at the top is to get your vote...not to tell the fact there is no part of the legal system that is about the truth......the left and right is designed to fool people that they have an argument against each other....brilliant isnt it...instead of looking at the "law makers" we fight amongst ourselves over who voted for who and look what it has done......

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:48 AM
Rather than turning this thread into a wall of "OFF TOPIC" banners - I'll just bluntly state NO MORE! If any member has personal issues with any other member, not my problem - take it off site, ignore one anothers posts, go to private messaging and work out your differences... whatever.

What is my concern is that threads are NO PLACE for personal attacks and bickering. So, again, PLEASE refrain for doing so going forward.

Personal attacks, beyond this point, will result in posting abilities being restricted until civility and forum rules can be discussed in depth.

Thank you,

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:48 AM

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by tavi45 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>