It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Top 10 Mister UFO Sightings Of All Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I took my title from the title of the source page and video title, so if you disagree, please don't throw stones my way.
There are some very interesting "catches" on this film. Here is a description from my source page:

The Top 10 Mister UFO Sightings Of All Mister Enigma videos:UFO Mother Ship Filmed Over New York City, New York. (Top Ten Mister UFO Sightings) #1 Footage Leaked From Area 51 In 1949. (Top Ten Mister UFO Sightings) #2 TR3B Filmed Over Eau Claire, Wisconsin. (Top Ten Mister UFO Sightings) #3 Filmed By The International Space Station. (Top Ten Mister UFO Sightings) #4 Filmed Hovering Near The Moon. (Top Ten Mister UFO Sightings) #5 Mother Ship Filmed By The International Space Station. (Top Ten Mister UFO Sightings) #6 Disappears Through Portal In Afghanistan. (Top Ten Mister UFO Sightings) #7 Filmed By The International Space Station. (Top Ten Mister UFO Sightings) #8 Filmed Over Brooklyn, New York. (Top Ten Mister UFO Sightings) #9 Filmed Over Albrightsville, Pennsylvania. (Top Ten Mister UFO Sightings) #10 News: The Final Message From Mister News: Ghost Giant Caught On New Orleans Street Cam. Ghost Sightings Of 2014 (September) Part 3 Over Portsmouth, England Was A Hoax!!! News: Swarm Of UFOs Over Chandler, Mysteries: Strange Fire In The Sky Over Redlands, UFO Presents: Invasion USA (1952) UFO Photographed By NASA Over The Pacific Ocean In UFO Over Portsmouth, UFO Presents: UFO: Target Earth (1974) News: 4 UFOs Filmed Over Asbury Park, New Jersey. September 20th, News: Phoenix Lights Return To Las Vegas, Nevada. (Watch Entire Video For Full Report) News: Newly Discovered Lake On Sightings Of 2014 (September) Part 2 TR3B UFO Video Over Eau Claire, Wisconsin Discovered. (Amazing Footage) Photographed On Comet 67P Churyumov Gerasimenko By The Rosetta UFO News: Powerfull X1 Solar Flare Erupts On September 10th, 2014. (High Definition) Best UFO Sightings Of 2014 (September) Part 2 Stories: The Best UFO Stories Of 2014 (Part 2) Cloaked UFO Near The Sun. (Please Share Before It Is Removed!!! UFO Seen In Multiple States. Experts Say Not A On The UFO Wormhole Filmed In Las Vegas, News: UFO Wormhole Filmed In Las Vegas, Sightings Of 2014 (September) Part 1 News: UFO Photographed Over Sayreville, New News: Body of Chupacabra Found In Mexico. Please Share!!!

Source:
www.disclose.tv...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

The article is mostly centered in incidents in USA. Hollywoodean protagonism.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Some good one's but for me it was the Moon one
very weird, look like it was looking for something.
most of the rest were not that good, like the afghanistan one, am not buying it

The area 51 clip could have been a test flight, it really did look like it.

S&F

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
We'll see how long they leave this comment up:

The space station stuff is really suspect, since no checkable date/time is given to compare with near-in-time videos, crew comments, or even celestial objects. I worked in Mission Control and try to give some background on filtering out the normal noise, to isolate any real 'signal', here www.jamesoberg.com/ufo.html

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
That was an intersting mix, thanks for sharing !
Triangles are about to be outed I believe as some being USAF.

I'm old and am beginnig to only care about stories
like Gordon Coopers' Edwards AFB case.
Either the Astronaut is lying or he's not.
He doesn't strike me as someone full of shenanigans.

new topics

top topics

join