It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time-Travellers or Extre-Terrestrials?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord
Yes but how would all that be relevant to any of you? Technology is just that, a tool for the most part. Hey look at it this way. You can now do things your great great great great grandad never imagined with, you even have things that let you talk with people right on the other side of the world at an instant. And so many more things that if you somehow just described what some of these things do such as satellites in space or even mass weapons and all kinds of Vehicles vie technology.

If you sit down and just explained the technological marvels it would blow his mind and he will not likely believe half the things you say.

But really how much has your daily life and the world really changed? Your still going about the same old things from way back then, and if anything technology has made a lot of things obsolete. So yes one day technology will likely make the whole of humankind obsolete.

If you could travel to time and different dimensions. The whole of life itself as you know it then becomes obsolete.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

Yes but how would all that be relevant to any of you? Technology is just that, a tool for the most part. Hey look at it this way. You can now do things your great great great great grandad never imagined with, you even have things that let you talk with people right on the other side of the world at an instant. And so many more things that if you somehow just described what some of these things do such as satellites in space or even mass weapons and all kinds of Vehicles vie technology.

If you sit down and just explained the technological marvels it would blow his mind and he will not likely believe half the things you say.

But really how much has your daily life and the world really changed? Your still going about the same old things from way back then, and if anything technology has made a lot of things obsolete. So yes one day technology will likely make the whole of humankind obsolete.

If you could travel to time and different dimensions. The whole of life itself as you know it then becomes obsolete.

Hahahaaaa lolz

Spare me the "Youll shoot your eye out kid speech."
Nothing would be obsolete given infinate time and ability to accomplish all things desired.
The limitation we see in our linear time is an illusion and with the ability to not only understand it but to change and manipulate it into becoming what you desire it to be, it can become better for all life, and free from every manner of suffering.

Sure technology has progressed as humanity is given a few scraps from the black budget table, however I think that most scientific innovations are stone walled since the 40s for that youll shoot your eye out kid reason. No we will not shoot our eyes out with time travel. . . .
All people should have a right to experience infinity and eternity if its possible, and they have the desire to do so.
For some of us we dream big dreams not because we were told to, but because we have the vision to see those dreams through into reality. Wether in this world or another world. . . .

We are all creators, we all play our part in the destiny of our current manifestations, and I believe humanities destiny to be a divine one, where all individuals possess godlike powers similar to Q in Star Trek, because it is the true and natural state of counsiousness to be creative and shape reality itself through intention.

edit on 20-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I did not say you would shoot your eyes out. I said eyes would not matter anymore, eyes would be irrelevant. In fact the whole extinction of the human race would be irrelevant, so would if this planet were to suddenly disappear one day. Really if you could travel through time and space and dimensions...Well there are countless other places to be at. This place is kind of like the pimple on gods left toe in this version of the universe of all cosmic left toes that ever existed.

And yes you all are Q just like in star trek. And the world you see around you, every single thing you can think of or know. Its all created by you all, even technology is just a way of manifesting into the aether and void, both by you all and by others. Welcome to planet earth. You know how the story goes. There will be ups, and there will be downs.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

I did not say you would shoot your eyes out. I said eyes would not matter anymore, eyes would be irrelevant. In fact the whole extinction of the human race would be irrelevant, so would if this planet were to suddenly disappear one day. Really if you could travel through time and space and dimensions...Well there are countless other places to be at. This place is kind of like the pimple on gods left toe in this version of the universe of all cosmic left toes that ever existed.

And yes you all are Q just like in star trek. And the world you see around you, every single thing you can think of or know. Its all created by you all, even technology is just a way of manifesting into the aether and void, both by you all and by others. Welcome to planet earth. You know how the story goes. There will be ups, and there will be downs.

Good point!

I agree with you, sorry if I misinterpreted your post.

Yes traveling through all of time and space may be our destiny, however we may not need to leave the earth to understand we already exist in all places and times as we are one with the big bang. . . .

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Well I think there are time travelers from this planet and then there are also ETs from other planets which are able to travel in time as well.

I think in order to travel the universe time travel knowledge is necessary to get from one place to another in a timely manner.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I imagine a civilization that has freedom of technology for all people, where everyone can do amazing things like time travel.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seen2much

I feel forced to believe in aliens when taking in the evidence I have researched, but time travel?

As outlandish as aliens are, to me, time travel is right up there with flying pigs.

I guess its just such a commonly used plot in movies, we have been desensitized to how outlandish it really is. Like the teleporter(reassembling a person from atoms back into the same person) in star-trek, not science fiction, pure fantasy.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
a reply to: seen2much

I feel forced to believe in aliens when taking in the evidence I have researched, but time travel?

As outlandish as aliens are, to me, time travel is right up there with flying pigs.

I guess its just such a commonly used plot in movies, we have been desensitized to how outlandish it really is. Like the teleporter(reassembling a person from atoms back into the same person) in star-trek, not science fiction, pure fantasy.

Well to get from one point in space time to another point in space time and it not take forever you need to travel through time or make a wormhole through space time which is time travel.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
So any advanced civilization should have time travel because they would need to traverse the universe through wormholes and would be able to travel to other dimentions as well as back in time to any point they wished.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Considering that ETs have time travel wouldnt they be here all the time?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Time travel was covered well in a documentary with Prof. Stephen Hawking. We know how to travel into the future in a limited way by going closer to the speed of light and using very strong gravitational fields. But traveling backwards in time has many very significant problems and also could be totally impossible. There is a feedback loop problem and also a paradox problem. We also have no idea how it might be done or if it is even possible at all.

Extra terrestrial travel by way of faster than light travel may in fact be possible by bending or warping space-time or using wormholes through space-time. Based on our current level of understanding faster than light travel seems much more likely than backwards time travel which seems highly improbable if not impossible.

Prof. Hawking believes backwards time travel is impossible and I agree I think it is impossible because there is no way to make the laws of physics go in reverse and the past does not exist so how can you go there. Until it is done it is in the impossible zone.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Should imagine this titor info is already out there but search person finder john titor and much to my surprise 1 in the handful is as follows. JOHN TITOR IN TEMPA FLORIDA AGE 17 years, spooky!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Now if we only understood what "time" was, we'd have it all figured out!

Here's a brief explanation:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

If they could travel faster than light then they could time travel, lets not forget wormholes through time.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join