It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Worst Hack Ever!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
If theres a better place for this thank you mods

The Worst Hack Ever!
By
Rick James Bitch

I was sleeping one night with my window open not a care in the world when i awoke to someone whispering through my window. I had a chilled sence race through out my body that went from the top of my head down to my toes. They whispered my name and a short pause I thought it was my imiagination playing tricks on me. Than i heard it again Gaaaaarrrrrreeeeetttttttt. I sunk further into my bed griping my blanket begining to cringe in fear. I froze, i wanted to look up but was afraid to see a face there stairing back at me, and than silence.

This was the beginging of my 10+ year relationship with gangstalking and psychotronic harassment. I am still to this day tryen to fight the good fight of cyber terror in the USA. Knowing now more than ever because of this site, i urge every victim of rape, terror, cyber vigilantism to speak out now before all our freedoms are lost to the tyranical military, police and cyber criminals that are taking over our libertys in the worst way imaginable.

Our minds are at risk now for being hacked and potentialy stolen to the highest bidder for those that want to stay anonomous. Each indavidual has a special signature that differentiates from person to person. These now are being hacked without your knowledge and being used to hide there true identities. In the next 48 hours something might be happening to me and my family that could be life changing. The police where i live and the FBI all have heard my storey but to no avail. I havent mentioned any names of the police i know doing this in my area and the criminal underbelly they call home. But it is terrifing knowing this is still happening and will not stop.

I have been under synthetic telepathy for the last year now that i know of and plugging my ears and talking to my perpatrators is getting old along with literaly melting my brain to the point that they put what they call a crown on my head to stop the rest of there group from nearly killing me and making me into a zombie or (hacker) is what they refer it to. Also they have what they call mapping of my body, face, throat and brain.

To some of you that name might be familiar because they put me online as well showing me unaware for all these year naked infront of your eyes. Now I ask you do you realy want to be apart of a world like this or is it time now to grow up and take back now what has been stolen from you for all these years.

View My Video

I AM A SURVIVOR
TELL ME YOUR STORY

edit on 3-10-2014 by SpunGCake because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2014 by SpunGCake because: spaced better

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hmmmmm, I didn't know Rick James was such a prolific writer.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

thanks for that its taken along time to have enough courage to speak out.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247
I think it is Garrett....
Rick James' bitch.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

well for now it's Rick James Bitch.
Thanks for noticing!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Honestly Bro,

Go talk to a Professional. They can help you.

If you have meds you are not taking...Take them.

Best of Luck.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

sorry i dont use drugs but if i need a dealer ill give you a call!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
And people laugh at me for wearing a tin foil hat. Since I made it, 8 out of 10 of my personalities report that the voices are less pronounced.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

8 out of 10 isnt bad i guess at least they have company!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
And people laugh at me for wearing a tin foil hat. Since I made it, 8 out of 10 of my personalities report that the voices are less pronounced.

Maybe we have multiple souls with different personalities but our brains are capable of only letting one through, but sometimes when the function breaks down, the others get through and they are the voices. And maybe the people who suffer from multiple personality disorder are in fact missing the function in the brain that only lets one soul through so they all are able to fight over control of the vessel

edit on 3-10-2014 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SpunGCake

Not really. Three of us caught two others in bed together and told everyone. They said it was totally innocent, but you know how rumors get started. Now half of us aren't talking to each other. It's a mess. At least I won't have to buy as many Christmas presents this year.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SpunGCake

Oh wow. That was an amazing story.

But, for the sake of the thing, let us entertain an idea, that nobody really cares what you think or do, let along try to get near to you, your family or your brains. How would that be - a world, where you really are not the center piece - or not a piece at all.

That would be a very boring world. A world which most of us here experience every single day. THAT is a pain.

Therefor, I think, you should be continuing doing the good work, albeit occasionally distressed about it, but your world truly is amazing.
edit on 3-10-2014 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

possibly but i guess i try not to think too deeply about what i cant control and allow what i can.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

if my world was truly amazing i wouldnt be posting here thinking what life would be like without the constant high frequancy sound or the constant bickering about what they are going to do next or there worried about getten caught finally.

victory shall be mine!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join