It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Introduction Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
To any of my fellow ATS members and truth seekers who happen to stumble upon this thread, I would like to say thank you for taking the time and thank you for your contributions to ATS in general.

I have been on ATS for close to seven years but only recently joined. The primary topics I've been interested in are science and technology, political and economic happenings, issues relating to modern day society, government coverups and controversies, and ancient civilizations.

ATS is a great source for alternative news and stories I wouldn't typically find elsewhere.

We all know there are individuals who simply post on ATS and similar sites as an outlet for their emotions - to the detriment of others. But that's not what ATS is about. It is about supplying each other with knowledge and sharing our observations. ATS can also be the vehicle by which individuals can connect with one another, forging new friendships and collaborative research groups.

I simply want to thank you for reading my thread, and I look forward to continued growth of wisdom and knowledge as a result of everyone's participation here on ATS.

Good day and blessings to you all

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

FamCore, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay. See you in the boards

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

7 years eh?

Then you know the routine....

No shoes on the sofa, let the Cat out before you turn in for the night, Pick up after yourself.

Plenty of beer & food in the frig make yourself at home.

Oh and
Here, this is for you...

Enjoy

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Welcome Famcore, let me show you around.

To your right you'll see the Politcal Issue crowd-which is quite popular at the moment.

And that group huddled whispering in the corner- that's the Grey area. They might seem weird at first but they're OK once you get to know them.

And if you happen to see a weeping rabbit on your travels-don't worry. He's been here so long he's become a part of the furniture; give him a carrot and a scratch between the ears and he'll quickly warm to you.

And if you feel the need to feed then check out the food and cooking section-and when you need to relieve yourself a rant is always close by when you need it.

Oops I almost forgot your welcome gift-take this flag as a gesture of good will.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Hi Famcor, thanks for friending me and welcome to ATS.

ETA: Sorry, thanks FamCore

edit on 17-12-2014 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

very funny welcome you received there

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Just revisiting this thread - had some great replies here
all comments are just as relevant today
I was lucky enough to have

SLAYER

thecakeisalie

AND intrptr comment on my introduction thread? Man, I'm lucky. 3 of my favorite posters here.

I love you folks - Love you ATS!

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Oh I definitely use ATS as a personal outlet for my emotions!

Ain't nothing wrong with that.! (Or is there?)

But yeah I love the topics here, too. I've learned much. The personal (emotional) stories are my favorite, probably. And I think you're cool even though I probably terrify you. I can't really blame you... lol.

top topics

join