It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REVISITED: energy healing/ reiki/ distance healing experiment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Will you please do reiki with me when you start taking people agian. I would appreciate it very much thanks.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: calstorm
In the future, would you be more open to someone who may be a bit skeptical due to past experiences, but is extremely hopeful and maybe a little desperate?

I am one of those that are interested in how well I can remote help skeptics with Reiki.

Do you mind if I test Reiki on you? If so give me a time where you can be relaxing for 30 min including the timezone and I will see if you notice anything from what I am doing.

Respond with "I allow you to do Reiki for me with the intention of what is best for me".

Namaste.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Will you do reiki with me?

I believe it is possible but do not know if it can be done like this. I am willing to open my mind to see if it is possible though.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well I see you are all booked up, but if you ever have the chance in your next rounds, would you do reiki with me?
I do believe human thought/energy is very powerful, but I feel I am not yet able to fully control my own negative thought patterns regarding my health problems, and any outside help is greatly appreciated.
Anyways, it's great to see people trying to help others in these times, anyway they can.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I allow you to do Reiki for me with the intention of whats best for me.
My time zone is Mt. time. and 1pm should be a relaxing time.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: calstorm
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I allow you to do Reiki for me with the intention of whats best for me.
My time zone is Mt. time. and 1pm should be a relaxing time.

Hi

How do you feel now?

/
LittleByLittle.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
i will start to meditate in a few minutes.... and report back with my first results afterward or tomorrow morning....

in the meantime.... i want to share something with you....

a stranger asked me today via email...

"Maybe you can teach me your secret for manifesting, I can't seem to get the knack for it. At this rate I will be to old to enjoy life before I learn!"

my answer:

i will sum up the secret to manifestation for me... briefly..

i gave it up to the universe in 2004... i said universe please guide and protect me, and i will do all i am able to be as kind and compassionate to all in return...

i meditate daily..in all i do.
i follow the words of the buddha... and christ to the best of my ability..
i have no fear.
i have no doubt.
i do reiki/energy work on others and myself.
i follow the signs and synchronicities the universe brings me to a tee.
i trust in myself, my visions, psychic information and dreams.
i don't watch tv..or listen to the te lie vision....or the media.
i am continually learning and studying things that interest me....then practice what i learn.
i work daily...spiritual, my job, and house work... sloth and laziness are opposite to success.
i am a buddhist... i follow the 4 noble truths, and especially the 8 fold path..
my thoughts manifest my reality.... i focus only on the positive, and speak and act the same.
if negative thoughts arise...i say to myself....."cancel"...that is not who i am, or how i want to live.
i live my life according to my wishes only...if it doesn't resonate with me..i don't do it.
i treat others as i want to be treated.....always
i am a freesoul.
i help all that ask me for help.
i see each person as an equal... they may be the incarnation of the buddha or christ.
compassion is a must.
desire is the cause of suffering.
negative life events are the opportunity for life's lessons and growth...one door closes another opens.
there is only one moment in time...the one we find ourselves in...be present....the past or future mean nothing!
you ask and you shall receive....just be careful what you ask for...be specific as possible....there will always be a twist.
i believe in angels and guides...i ask for their help and guidance.
i am a vegetarian for 23 years...i don't kill and respect all life and their desire for happiness.

all of these and a few more are my secret to living the awesome life i have manifested for myself today...i am responsible for exactly where i am today...no one else... it is my choices that brought me to this moment...and my choices that will manifest the next.

the secret starts today....you have the rest of your life to perfect it...whether that be one day or 40 years...have no fear...no doubt and no regret.

try something for me.... ask the universe/god/angels to give you a sign....be specific...you will get your answer.

for me i asked for a penny.... i find a penny almost everyday...then thank my angels.... i test this often...am rewarded too!....i even asked for an extra one one day...not for me but for my ex....she was battling cervical cancer...i wanted to know if she would be alright....that day i found two....she beat the cancer.

i share this info with the people i know...and like you, they see that i live my life in a way many don't understand.....i become the example..for me and others...

the secret of the universe has been revealed.... it's up to you to accept it, and live it, or deny, and continue living the life you made currently for yourself.

like i said you are the lotus...you are love and light...you can and will blossom and shine if you choose to make it so.

thank you for asking.

a little food for thought.........

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
To little to late as usual. Disappointment that it is limited but certainly understand. This is a good service you offer.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Nugget1,

thank you again for allowing me to do this with you... i hope i was able to connect energetically, and my words that follow have a connection with you..

reminder for all: i am not a doctor....this is not a diagnosis....or medical advice... it is merely psychic impressions received trough meditation... if i say something that you don't agree with it doesn't mean it is not true...especially when dealing with internal issues....if in doubt get checked out by a doctor...then report back.... the opposite is also true just because i say it...doesn't mean it is true either... i have been wrong in the past and will continue to be wrong.

let me start of by saying for this connection it was not the strongest for me... you came through but faintly ...less intense than others in the past....maybe because you believe to a degree in this, but have reservations or doubt.

the first thing that came to me is a pain in your left wrist (inside below thumb)....it then moved up to your left middle finger..

i then felt a pain n my left elbow.

i had the sensation of you wanting to fly away.

i felt neck pain....at first a slight moment in your right deltoid, then that flashed away and moved up your left side of your neck more intensely...

i felt pain in your left knee...inside of it maybe toward the back a bit.

i felt a strange pain on your chest...just right of your heart or breast plate...it seemed more rib/muscle related than lungs.

i felt hearing loss...again left side.

an issue in your ribs again..this time right side..three or four below your nipple...on the side near your front.

i sensed a slight digestion issue(this is the only thing where i may be super imposing my own issue over you ..i've been a bit gassy today..so i am unsure if it's you or me)...i lean towards you.

lower right side of my jaw was a bit sore in the front..

i sensed that your pains on the left side may be from an accident.

over all you seem to be in good shape.. i sensed no lung or kidney issues.

please report back if any of these make sense to you....please go through em one by one....so others may see.

if they don't resonate with you, i will not be discouraged, and i will continue with the next one.

thanks again.

love,light,blessings,

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

et me start of by saying for this connection it was not the strongest for me... you came through but faintly ...less intense than others in the past....maybe because you believe to a degree in this, but have reservations or doubt.
a reply to: jgarcya

No; I am a 100% believer.

the first thing that came to me is a pain in your left wrist (inside below thumb)....it then moved up to your left middle finger.. i then felt a pain n my left elbow.

I am bothered in these areas due to prior nerve damage.

felt pain in your left knee...inside of it maybe toward the back a bit.

It's the right knee.

i felt neck pain....at first a slight moment in your right deltoid, then that flashed away and moved up your left side of your neck more intensely...

i felt hearing loss...again left side.

Accurate.

i sensed a slight digestion issue(this is the only thing where i may be super imposing my own issue over you ..i've been a bit gassy today..so i am unsure if it's you or me)...i lean towards you.

You're not wrong; I have a sensitive stomach, and produce way too much acid.

lower right side of my jaw was a bit sore in the front..

True.

i felt a strange pain on your chest...just right of your heart or breast plate...it seemed more rib/muscle related than lungs.

an issue in your ribs again..this time right side..three or four below your nipple...on the side near your front.

i sensed that your pains on the left side may be from an accident.

over all you seem to be in good shape.. i sensed no lung or kidney issues.

Inaccurate. The issues you saw with my ribs and chest are residual effects of prior surgery. In all fairness to you, I try to present myself as being in great shape to the world...and it usually works.

i had the sensation of you wanting to fly away.

That's how I imagine crossing over into the afterlife, though I still have much to accomplish and enjoy before I sprout wings.

Thank you for the reading. I believe you hit on some specific areas with accuracy, and misread others-possibly due to the fact I have a tendency to keep them hidden from most people.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
nugget!,

thank you for your feed back...

i am confused....am i inaccurate about the issues i pointed out in your ribs? it sounds like i was accurate...you are feeling residual pain there due to prior surgery.

in general you are in good health....no current lung or kidney issues? am i accurate here?

What about the hearing loss?

edit on 5-10-2014 by jgarcya because: added hearing loss

edit on 5-10-2014 by jgarcya because: added current

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
to all,

i typed in how many body parts do we have on yahoo....here is a simple list i got in return....

considering the hundreds if not thousands of possibilities.....i think i was very accurate...

not only that....i never even met nugget! or heard him talk...or even read a post before my thread...

i am looking forward to the next one....flyersfan.

Not counting individual cells or small blood and lymph vessels, there are about a dozen major organ systems. These contain hundreds of individual structures whose functions are integrated by the nervous system.

Some major body systems and their organs :

Circulatory system: heart, aortic chamber, arteries, and veins
Digestive System: teeth, tongue, salivary glands, esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, intestines, rectum, and anus.
Endocrine system: hypothalamus, pituitary gland, pineal gland, thyroid, parathyroids, and adrenal glands
External (integumentary) structures: skin, hair and nails
External sensory structures : eyes, ears, nose, lips
Internal sensory structure : optic nerves, cochlea
Immune system: tonsils, adenoids, thymus gland, and spleen.
Lymphatic system: lymph nodes and vessels
Muscular system: muscles,ligaments,and tendons - typically 320 separate muscle pairs, 640 total
Skeletal system : bones and cartilage (206 bones in a human adult)
Nervous system: brain, spinal cord, and nerves
Reproductive system (sex organs) Female - ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, vagina, mammary glands. Male - testes, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate gland, and penis
Respiratory system: pharynx, larynx, trachea, lungs and bronchi, and the diaphragm
Urinary system: kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra
Vestibular system : inner ear organs, including semicircular canals, utricles, and saccules

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
when you have time for the second round, would you do reki for me too please? I am not a sceptic

thanks for your time

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Flyersfan and all others i do this for...

when you return feedback...please go through one by one for me...

if i mention pain in your big toe.....say yes or no or accurate or not
if i mention a fogginess in thoughts....say yes or no or accurate or not

feel free to give more information, but the way we are going to test my ability to do this properly is by addressing each item i list specifically......

i know i can do this already...

i am doing this to prove a person can accurately read someone....without ever meeting them...no matter where they are in the world....

if i list ten things i want ten replies...

i hope this helps.....that way i can prove to myself and others statistically my ability.

there is a greater purpose to this experiment....

also...if you are afraid to have things revealed in a public forum...please don't volunteer..
what if i say you are impotent....if you will be embarrassed by that and not answer correctly and honestly it will look like i am wrong...when i wasn't.

thank you.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Will you do reïkï for me?

I wont say anything else

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

i am confused....am i inaccurate about the issues i pointed out in your ribs? it sounds like i was accurate...you are feeling residual pain there due to prior surgery. in general you are in good health....no current lung or kidney issues? am i accurate here? What about the hearing loss?

Right about the occasional rib discomfort, and typical hearing loss for my age group.....but the loss is worse in my right ear. Wrong about my gender-
- and lung issues.

You got enough hits to make me think you just need a little more practice- or people that aren't so 'private' about themselves.

edit on 700000022America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
allright nugget!,

thank you for that.... in my reading i never made a gender reference.... also i never knew your age group...

so i am right about the hearing loss, it is just more prominent in your right..
but your left is affected also..

i will assume i am right saying no kidney issues...

and from your answer....i am wrong about current lung issues...you are currently suffering from those..

to all......
remember i am reading people in the present...dealing with current issues only....if you once had cancer but no longer, then you are currently fine....

thank you for your replies and your honesty.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
to all....

I am not perfect... i am not going for perfection either...

i am just meditating, doing a reiki scan, and reporting back....

even havard trained doctors make misdiagnosis... i was misdiagnosed by a UCLA doctor.

i am not diagnosing, or basing it on any learned knowledge, just using my psychic abilities...the same ones you all have.

i'm doing pretty good...on my first one so far.

no more practice needed... i never made any claims to accuracy... or if i can nail every ailment..

with my first one... i think i already established a more than chance out come..

flyersfan....before we continue are you ok with me sharing in a public forum?
are you reserved about sharing any ailments with the public?
if so i will pick another.
edit on 5-10-2014 by jgarcya because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
For easier reference i am putting the results from Nugget! on one post.....

the first thing that came to me is a pain in your left wrist (inside below thumb)....it then moved up to your left middle finger.. ACCURATE

i then felt a pain n my left elbow. ACCURATE

i had the sensation of you wanting to fly away. NOT ACCURATE

i felt neck pain....at first a slight moment in your right deltoid, then that flashed away and moved up your left side of your neck more intensely... ACCURATE

i felt pain in your left knee...inside of it maybe toward the back a bit. NOT ACCURATE

i felt a strange pain on your chest...just right of your heart or breast plate...it seemed more rib/muscle related than lungs. ACCURATE

i felt hearing loss...again left side. ACCURATE

an issue in your ribs again..this time right side..three or four below your nipple...on the side near your front. ACCURATE

i sensed a slight digestion issue(this is the only thing where i may be super imposing my own issue over you ..i've been a bit gassy today..so i am unsure if it's you or me)...i lean towards you. ACCURATE

lower right side of my jaw was a bit sore in the front.. ACCURATE

i sensed that your pains on the left side may be from an accident. NOT ACCURATE

over all you seem to be in good shape.. ACCURATE

i sensed no lung issues.... NOT ACCURATE

or kidney issues. ACCURATE

SO OUT OF THE 14 THINGS I LISTED IN MY READING:
ACCURATE = 10
NOT ACCURATE = 4

10/14 = .71429%
CALL IT 71% ACCURACY RATE

TO ME THIS IS AMAZING!!!

this is how i would like the feedback replies....after the reading... you don't need to tally the results.

it makes it so much easier to read....under each of the things i list, you can add explanation or comments..if necessary.

i wish you people could see and experience what i am capable in person.... doing hands on reiki...

edit on 5-10-2014 by jgarcya because: the things ----of the things

edit on 5-10-2014 by jgarcya because: should see ---- could see

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Will you do Reiki with me? I have been suffering for a number of years, now, with a dreadful condition, which only as of recently, was I finally able to self-diagnose. Western practitioners have done nothing to help, and in their [not] so doing, it has become more and more apparent that we are nothing more than numbers, to them. It has greatly affected my faith, and I am borderline desperate for relief from this terrible dis-ease that has been managing the controls over my disposition, for far too long now. You have no idea how eternally grateful I would be if you would do anything you can, and may (out of the kind, empathic nature of the heart) be willing to do to help! Thank you, and God bless.
edit on 5-10-2014 by Sassquatch because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join