It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YAHWEH 5 - The Predictable Pattern is the Truth Revealed for the LOGOS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
What is to be learned by examining the life of Yahweh? Aristotle had the answer:

Elements of Greek Tragedy:

Image of God

Mimesis is copying the shifting appearances of the world. This is the Mystery (both Mystery School and Biblical) imaging itself from archetype to form in a predictable pattern throughout all of history. Creation is eating itself, then reforming as another image in sequence, just as cells live, produce, then replicate. Look at the words themselves. CrEATure. CrEATion. Food of one form or another is used to transmute from one form to the other in a cycle. This is what Mimesis is. It is imitating an action with magnitude. When Jesus says, "He IS, Was and IS TO COME," what is he saying? Mimesis as Logos of archetypes. All names, in all stories and myths, are expressing in a pattern of behavior from Aleph to Tav (beginning to end).

Now that you can relate the names (like Elohim, Ruach Elohim, EL and so on) to the elements and pattern, here are the rest of the patterns and archetypes in simulation to the Monad (first animation of unity to multiplicity). One moves to Two to create Logos. Three allows for division of the two.

Catharsis - Purification - Who experiences Catharsis? Both audience and characters. It first raises pity and fear, then purifies and purges. Like Dew falling to the ground, the sun rises to evaporate and distill. The reason a parallel exists is simple: All of it is a repeat from top to bottom in image. Each of us are tiny universes experiencing storms, evaporation and cleansing. Above and below, the same elements in nature are repeating in parallel.

Pathos - Tragic Act - Yahweh is the tragic hero. He's neither a villain, nor model of perfection. We all notice that Yahweh is not a paragon of virtue by his hubris. His fortune with the people of Israel is due to the mistake he cannot see. There are many of these heroes in the Bible. Abraham is a good example. What is one of Abraham's great flaws that we do not typically discuss?

When Sarah complains about Hagar and Issac, Yahweh tells Abraham to send them away. Abraham gives them ONE jug of water and some bread, then sends them out into the wilderness. Abraham had wealth untold, yet does this act of unkindness to his own family. Elohim then assists Abraham's Son and Hagar to become a great nation from the edge of destruction. Again, the pattern repeats over and over again.

Hamartia is the flaw, or error of the hero (also characters). In all cases, the gods of Greek tragedy are somehow in relation to the flaw of the characters below. This is the nature of the image. It reflects both ways.

Anagnorisis - This word means discovery. It is the process to move from one point (Aleph) to the other (Tav / Omega). Along the way, we have epiphany, which is the Eastern form of the next word. Prophecy can be defined as knowing back, or moving the future into the past. We also know forward from the same knowing back. Knowing again is to remember what we already knew.

Peripeteia is a word used to describe sudden realization. This is the Western (Gentile) version that allows the East to see what is hidden. Epiphany is the Eastern word used to show the West. Like a mirror, you simply need to define the words. It is a situation reversal. When Peripeteia comes for Israel, it will be due to jealousy. When Epiphany comes for the Gentiles, it is when they realize that Yahweh is the Son of God with flaws. It will be the sudden realization that Yahweh was not holy, but his end state was. This is the movement for all of us in the story from beginning to end.

Epiphany - "the manifestation of Christ to the Gentiles as represented by the Magi (Matthew 2:1–12)" WIKI

Pathos is the calamity. It is the sudden destruction that comes from the actions of the characters. Sympathy and empathy are all reflected concern. Apathy is selfish refusal to see the others pain, or the absence of suffering for others. This is the prime mistake that reveals a lack of love on the part of the characters.

It is here that we have the secret to the whole Creation. Either we see others in ourselves, or we miss the entire point of the Mimesis (repeated image).

Look back at the gods of old and what do you see?

Know theyself. You now know the end of the mysteries and what is coming for all of us in the near future. What is your sudden realization? Act on it by simply loving others.

All of the mysteries, both past and present, are locked into this one culminating truth. God is Love. He is the target we aim for:

Tav is the plowman's mark. It marks the furrow we plow. The ox pulls the cart as the wheel turns.

edit on 3-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

This is definitely my favorite thread from your Yahweh Series. The mysteries, realizations, and knowings that you allude to are in accord to my own gnosis.

I enjoy the CrEATure and CrEATion correlation. It is like the figure-8 symbol of infinity,... or the yin yang. It arises from its own self, and it returns to its own self. The glorious unfoldment of One.

I have a strong suspicion that modern day English is a constructed language, specifically influenced by philosophers, alchemists, hermeticists, metaphysicians, adepts, and initiates. Through root-words, etymologies, homophones, and homonyms,... I have noticed extremely blatant veilings of spiritual truths and metaphysical concepts within the English language.

The Divine within me bows in recognition of the Divine within you. May Peace be upon you.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Your are rare. Thank you. I agree that this is one of the best examples of what God has given me inside. It confirms the fact that you and I are alone in this place after 4 days of this thread sitting vacant.

How long you simple ones will you love simplicity? For scorners delight in their scorning And fools hate knowledge. Proverbs 1:22

Jeremiah 33:3 – Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

edit on 7-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

new topics

join