It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Eye's Light Up (Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: sayzaar

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: DrunkYogi
Guess there are tons of different glow in the dark lenses.
www.brilliantcontacts.com...

www.cococontacts.com...

These clearly state that a form of UV light or (black light) to work, not total darkness ! or did you not even read about them before posting the links ?
Also, as someone has already quite rightly stated, the contact lenses produce a halo or if you like a 'polo' type effect because the iris cannot be covered to allow the wearer to see. I don't see that in this vid, and yes it IS clear enough to see the light covers their eyes completely.

UV light doesn't necessarily mean black light tho. Lots of bulbs produce the UV spectrum. 14k bulbs and white UV Leds come to mind.

As far as light source goes.. Cameras have built in lights (many in that color range) and a from my knowledge run on batteries..

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The human eye does not reflect light well and it's not like someone took a picture of them with a camera flash which even still does not produce this glow effect. Most primates, including humans, lack a tapetum lucidum

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The eyes in this video are actual light sources. The contacts that are the go to excuse don't actually have this effect. They glow like glow in the dark (ever play with glow in the dark products, they don't glow so much as they are visible in the dark). They don't cover the entire eye (contacts never do) but cover the part where the iris is to change the normal blue or brown color to a fluorescent/neon color. They don't make your entire eye glow.

Also you're telling me that these people are ravers? Have you ever been to a rave? This was the lamest rave ever then. No Blacklights or light shows and everyone is dressed like it's a wedding or other format event.

Also if these are ravers with glow in the dark contacts then why are they a super boring white? Also why do they fade simultaneously? Also this was a clear power outage that was unexpected. No music anymore and people screamed.

The only similar thing I can find is that glittering white eyes are a precursor to a RARE eye cancer and this is mostly a childhood phenomenon. I doubt three adults in there all have rare eye cancer. Plus this still isn't a full on illuminating glow like in the video. The contacts things is a lazy response if you research it at all.

www.chla.org...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
The human eye does not reflect light well and it's not like someone took a picture of them with a camera flash which even still does not produce this glow effect. Most primates, including humans, lack a tapetum lucidum
en.m.wikipedia.org...

The eyes in this video are actual light sources. The contacts that are the go to excuse don't actually have this effect. They glow like glow in the dark (ever play with glow in the dark products, they don't glow so much as they are visible in the dark). They don't cover the entire eye (contacts never do) but cover the part where the iris is to change the normal blue or brown color to a fluorescent/neon color. They don't make your entire eye glow.

Also you're telling me that these people are ravers? Have you ever been to a rave? This was the lamest rave ever then. No Blacklights or light shows and everyone is dressed like it's a wedding or other format event.

Also if these are ravers with glow in the dark contacts then why are they a super boring white? Also why do they fade simultaneously? Also this was a clear power outage that was unexpected. No music anymore and people screamed.

The only similar thing I can find is that glittering white eyes are a precursor to a RARE eye cancer and this is mostly a childhood phenomenon. I doubt three adults in there all have rare eye cancer. Plus this still isn't a full on illuminating glow like in the video. The contacts things is a lazy response if you research it at all.

www.chla.org...

that's why I suspect crappie video + thin framed glasses. Can't see the glasses.

UV reactive and glow in the dark are 2 separate beast. Both react to UV lightt but only glow pigment captures the light. Something that's UV reactive just bounces the light off of it and doesn't hold the light. Is it possible that they had just UV reactive contacts that don't glow? Absolutely! (I make UV reactive and glow in the dark art pieces for a living)

I highly doubt that the people in the video have a rare form of eye cancer..
edit on 3-10-2014 by PlasticWizard because: More details

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Ahhh, okay. I see

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Do not forget here that it was not a trick of the camera or reflection , because of the band member that witnessed this. He really seemed puzzled by it.
I am just going by his mannerisms here and I would be interested if anyone could offer a brief translation.
edit on 3-10-2014 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

That would be really helpful here bluemooone2. I hope someone comes forward.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
Do not forget here that it was not a trick of the camera or reflection , because of the band member that witnessed this. He really seemed puzzled by it.
I am just going by his mannerisms here and I would be interested if anyone could offer a brief translation.

Always possible it is for the publicity. That he is acting.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkYogi
a reply to: PlasticWizard

There something about this video that quite disturbs me PW. I am not easily disturbed and have quite a good BS detector. It seems kinda real, hope it's not.

I had the exact opposite reaction. Doesn't seem real whatsoever to me.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
How would this kind of video be for publicity for the band on any real level?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
How would this kind of video be for publicity for the band on any real level?

Don't know but 186,500 people viewed it so far...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

This gave me a chuckle. I'm watching an episode of Supernatural and if you've ever seen it, you know that anything that isn't particularly human has eyes that light up when filmed or photographed in the dark.

Just thought I'd share that tiny bit of synchronicity with you

As far as it being aliens.....who really knows? Anything is possible. Or it could be some other type of supernatural creepy crawly. Or maybe it's just something weird that happened with the camera.

Admittedly, thinking it's an alien is a pretty fun thought.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Does anyone what the guy whom started the party is saying in the interview, an translation would be helpful.
This was quite interesting.
edit on 3-10-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

contact lenses. fluoresence.

glowing contact lenses
edit on 4-10-2014 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
When lights go out due to power breaker trips, the emergency surveillance camera's are still on, and they have infrared led clusters around the camera lens so those camera's can see in the dark better. Video and cell phone camera's are sensitive to IR, and I think that is what is reflecting tn the eyes of those people. IMHO

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: U4ea82

It is fun while we wait for someone to debunk it. If it's not debunked im off to the mountains.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
When lights go out due to power breaker trips, the emergency surveillance camera's are still on, and they have infrared led clusters around the camera lens so those camera's can see in the dark better. Video and cell phone camera's are sensitive to IR, and I think that is what is reflecting tn the eyes of those people. IMHO

Except for the fact the one individual is looking to the side. Not an adequate explanation. The only thing I can think of is it's a viral marketing video. No other explanation really. Either these people have glowing eyes, or this is faked. the latter could be done quite easily.
edit on 4-10-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Don't you think a viral marketing video would be of better quality DS? I tend to think the images would be a bit clearer.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
its mostly noticeable to me on the guy to the left, and somewhat on the guy to the right, but it appears that when the power goes off, the "glowing eyes" appear an inch or so lower than the original position of the "real eyes".

Maybe thats where their eyes really are because they are actually a little shorter than the people they are pretending to be and appearing as through use of holographic projection...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Still waiting for some ridiculously smart sciency type to debunk this. A quality science post always reassures me. I thought of the "ghost on deer IR camera" video which was explained easily with properties of infrared reflection somehow (I'm not great with details of science sadly). I don't remember the explanation but it rang quite true.

My issue is that every example I've seen of reflection from eyes in a photo the person is looking straight into the camera. The girl in the center is nowhere even close to looking at the camera.

The contact lenses are weak. Just look at the pictures of them. They do not function remotely like the eyes in the video.

As for low quality video hiding glasses so that means all three people are wearing glasses? Again glasses seem to be a weak explanation due to the lack of a real high quality light source.

The fact that this is a total power outage (all lights and music stop). The fact that this power outage is sudden and surprising (sometime screamed quite loudly). The fact that any explanation given so far fails to account for the fact that no other reflective eyes show up from anyone else in the crowd is odd. The only explanation that seems to make sense is fabricated hoax. Where are the video experts? Also the hoax thing would require a ton of coordination. If someone made this it deserves some sort of Hollywood award because it puts that Blair witch style stuff to shame.

I still think this is the most convincing non hoaxy hoax ever if it is one. All the quick attempts at debunking ring false to me and I'd absolutely love to let this one go. I usually take the first option out.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

Agree with everything you say t45. No one has managed to debunk this yet IMHO. It still seems quite creepy to me!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join