It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Eye's Light Up (Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Threads like these push me further and further from ATS. Really, someone's eyes are lit up in a video and now everyone thinks ALIENS!?!

I went to the store earlier and only one cashier had the decency to make eye contact and smile when greeting me, either she was an alien or her other co-workers were. Sorry, I don't have a video or picture.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Seems to me like a few C.H.U.D.'s came to the party

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Could it possible be some other light source causing their retina to glow? Possibly an infrared light that the camera is able to pick up? I think of all the Ghost Adventure/Ghost Hunter shows on tv and they use infrared lights that the human eye cannot see, but the camera does pick up. Otherwise, very weird.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Bovah

Don't come back then. Why even comment?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: warpig69
I think the main thing here was the power outage WP. There does not appear to be a light source to reflect any light off of the eyes which could possibly mean the light is coming out and not reflective.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DrunkYogi

I am sorry, should have been more specific. I wonder by chance if the camera itself had an IR light like used on the TV shows I mentioned in my original post. I have no knowledge of such camera's as I have never used anything besides my cell phone for video. However, I recall back in the 90's Sony had a camera with an IR light that allowed people to see through clothing. I went out and found the old article HERE . I just wondered if maybe the camera sent out an IR light that reflected off the person's eyes.

Otherwise, I am at a loss. Very cool video and freaky as hell.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: warpig69

I don't know about this either WP, maybe someone will come along with some camera knowledge that will enlighten us.
Thanks for replying.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkYogi
a reply to: Bovah

Don't come back then. Why even comment?

I commented to get that off my chest and hope that people like you would stop wasting people's time with threads like this.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I think the main thing here was the power outage WP.

No, it says the lights go out, and not a power outage.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Contact lenses. Simple to me

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Just going to say this even though it feels uncomfortable too. You know those videos and claims of people with eyes that go slitted like a snake? Always made me laugh, reptilians Ha!

Well one day the TV was on the news probably FOX can't remember while i was cleaning, anyway they had a person on they was interviewing, they said something interesting enough that I sat down to listen.
Suddenly flash...this woman's eyes changes, they glowed yellow and the middle turned to a black slit like a snake. I was stunned, it was only the one person so I could not think it was some camera problem, very confusing, how could that happen. I told my husband no one else, but I don't know what to think. Just don't know anymore...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Guess there are tons of different glow in the dark lenses.
www.brilliantcontacts.com...

www.cococontacts.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
They Live!!!

This is fascinating. I don't know if it's some sort of contact lens or if it is something a little more sinister. It does give me an idea that if we want to see who the "outsiders" are, then kill the lights for a second.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Like i said earlier, all of these appear to have the pupil and the iris still present. The one's (if it is contacts) in the video don't appear to have this, they seem to cover the full eye with just light. Maybe there are contacts like this, i don't know.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Could it be rave lens' like this?
www.youknowit.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

www.cococontacts.com...

These clearly state that a form of UV light or (black light) to work, not total darkness ! or did you not even read about them before posting the links ?
Also, as someone has already quite rightly stated, the contact lenses produce a halo or if you like a 'polo' type effect because the iris cannot be covered to allow the wearer to see. I don't see that in this vid, and yes it IS clear enough to see the light covers their eyes completely.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

You can still see the pupil and iris on these one's Fylgje.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkYogi
a reply to: Char-Lee

Like i said earlier, all of these appear to have the pupil and the iris still present. The one's (if it is contacts) in the video don't appear to have this, they seem to cover the full eye with just light. Maybe there are contacts like this, i don't know.

yes there are if you do a search and look at photos
Glow in the dark contact lenses in the dark

Does not mean they use them there just a thought.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: sayzaar

originally posted by: Char-Lee

www.cococontacts.com...

These clearly state that a form of UV light or (black light) to work, not total darkness ! or did you not even read about them before posting the links ?
Also, as someone has already quite rightly stated, the contact lenses produce a halo or if you like a 'polo' type effect because the iris cannot be covered to allow the wearer to see. I don't see that in this vid, and yes it IS clear enough to see the light covers their eyes completely.

Snippy snippy are we. I simply brought up the fact that glowing eye lenses exist...ok.
There are many kinds how do we know there was zero light? there seems to be light all it would take is some light in the proper form still on. Second is this is the kind of place people were the lenses nightclubs and Raves.
www.coloured-contacts-hut.com...

Blurry picture

edit on 3-10-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
There are glow in the dark and wild contact lenses. That being said, the video is way too short to be able to get a good grasp of what is supposedly going on. Why does it cut off quick like that??

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join