It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Says CDC Asleep At The Wheel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Snarl

New season starts in October

Seems a little odd.

It has always started in October. Unless they have been "preparing" us for the past 5 years.But who really knows.. Mass fear and confusion in the world at this time...

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDpvc
Is anyone else having trouble with the link? It's 404'd for me

Doesn't work for me either. Somebody recorded it though and put it up on YT. It's in the first segment of this (but I didn't watch the whole of it).

edit on 4102014 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

I would be one of the first to die. I have a compromised immune system. If someone is sick, I get it, if there is a side effect for a medication, I get that, if there is a mysterious illness, "Hello swine flu!" Yup, had that! Listeria sepsis? Yup, check, almost killed me, created 5 miscarriages, and almost made my daughter stillborn. Everything I did that entire year was investigated by the health department in that county and that state. No clue how I contracted the Listeria bacteria. Found out, it's naturally in my body killing babies. Hurray for me! Thankfully, right now I live in the back woods, but unfortunately a person has to eat. I'm sure if I go to get groceries, if someone has Ebola, they'll give it to me and I'm a goner. Had a bone scan that showed my bones are twice my age and are still aging at a rapid rate, but it's not osteoarthritis or any other form of osteo-anything. My body is just killing me slowly. Ebola will just speed up the process is all. Let's look on the bright side!

(Yes, I'm joking of course)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj
Sounds like your life is regular "Sound of Music"!
Maybe, if one of us gets it - we should just have a mountain-top party...sit around the ol' campfire...and...share it.
If any of us survive - Great! Otherwise...we laughed in its face, and took whatever it had to offer.

Yeah!

Or...

...maybe not...

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDpvc
Is anyone else having trouble with the link? It's 404'd for me

It did the same for me. Who knows, maybe Fox got complaints or whatnot and took the video down. Hopefully, in time it will show up on Youtube.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash
a reply to: Anyafaj
Sounds like your life is regular "Sound of Music"!
Maybe, if one of us gets it - we should just have a mountain-top party...sit around the ol' campfire...and...share it.
If any of us survive - Great! Otherwise...we laughed in its face, and took whatever it had to offer.

Yeah!

Or...

...maybe not...

I figure, I'm going to laugh, and live while I'm here and enjoy life while I can. While I'm awake that is. Between muscle relaxers and Percocet and Vicodin, have the time I'm lucky if I can remember my name. LOL Even though I'm prescribed the stuff for massive waves of pain, quite truthfully 75% of the time I go without. I was in a coma once for 2 weeks. It's not fun to be able to hear everyone around you, yell and shout to get their attention and have them not hear you. (Spinal surgery, lost over 6 bags of blood, they thought I lost 4. Almost choked to death while in the coma and began screaming for help. Just as a blacked out a nurse came running and they began shoving tubes down my nose into my stomach. They kept telling me to swallow the tube and being a smart mouth, even in a coma, I kept sassing back in my head "I AM DUMB@$$!!! Stop shoving long enough to let me!!" After they gave me 3 more bags of blood, eventually I came out of the coma. It was a VERY trippy experience though.)

No matter how down I get because of the pain, I just text my daughter. She was born missing part of her brain and autistic. And let me tell you, she is constantly cheerful! Even when she is down, she finds a reason to smile. Plus, back in March, I adopted a puppy. I tried to get a nice calm dog. Yeah, that didn't quite work out. I got my daughter on 4 legs. LOL

If this Ebola gets me, I may be in pain, I may be suffering, but dammit, I'm going out with a smile on my face and I refuse to let my daughter near my place to give her a chance to survive. (It may not be a large one, but it will be a chance nonetheless!)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join