It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Says CDC Asleep At The Wheel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Link

Like the title says ... It's an 8 minute long video. Pretty much repeats what a lot of folks on ATS have been warning you about. Dr. Mobley confirms members of staff at the CDC agree with him entirely. Pretty much damns the leadership of the CDC for outright lying to the public.

When a doctor jeopardizes his professional standing to tell the truth ... maybe more people will realize the seriousness of Ebola spreading like crazy. I suggest you take heed to the words, "There are normally no negative pressure isolation rooms available in a US healthcare facilities.

This outbreak is not like the others. It has not quietly burned out in local pockets. It has persisted this time and is spreading. Does it seem under control to you?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Yes it does and it seems like it's been under control from the beginning.

This is not a good situation.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl
First - thanks for the news, Snarl!
Next - wish I could FLAG Yeahkeepwatchingme's comment...as, it is sure looking that way to me, too.
Third - what a FREAKING IDIOT, the Fox News anchor is... Please remind me to avoid any and every video he is EVER involved with...again... !!!!!!

But - last - who can actually look at the progression of events, and the way the Leader of the Free World, the Government in General, the CDC, and all the Expert-Minions paid to perpetuate the campaign of Blatant Disinformation to US... - - - not - U.S.A. - - - US - - - about this...and say "stop the fear-mongering"...?
A number of members on this site have been on top of this...almost since its inception...
Have continued to follow it and call to our attention that...something 'super-ordinary' is going on here...
If 'WE' are that much more attuned to reality than THE F***ING EXPERTS and Government Leaders...it's time to Burn Capitol Hill to the ground.

Anyway! Thanks for this eye-opener.
Be/Stay Well!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

I think Cavuto was expecting to interview a nutcase and went in to the interview under that preconception. Did you hear him offer something of an apology at the end?

I've tried to keep an open mind and an even keel in all of the Ebola threads I've participated in. I'm about done with self-moderating my comments for fear of offending people who choose to wallow in ignorance. It's time to get the word out and scoff at the comments used to keep people asleep.

I don't know what level of natural immunity there is to this virus. I'm betting less than 1% of the population. I'm also unsure of what the survival rate is for untreated patients ... ever wonder why that statistic is left unaddressed? You're about 50/50 with the best of healthcare ... and that's probably got a lot to do with how healthy you are at the onset of symptoms. The general health of Americans is far below that of Africa ... believe it or not.

If this virus gets its legs under it in America, Obama's promises of hope and change are gonna come true. People are gonna be hoping they don't die and the change is going to be that half of them aren't going to live through the rest of his term.

That's all the optimism I have. Don't let me start talking about social infrastructure breaking down and the effects of that on a country whose backbone is the transportation industry.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Seems yes, the CDC tried to keep the index case quiet but had to make an announcement when the press leaked it.

So then… what? How many cases before and since?

Total silence. Oh, they tell us of some Americans in Africa that got it. And the increasing number of "monitored contactees" from the first case. But otherwise, silence.

How many people also got the feeling they aren't telling us the other cases found in America? Thats the problem with trust. They withhold information until forced to make it public then tell us its okay, we are containing it and its not that contagious.

They are afraid if they are honest they will cause panic and its their dishonesty that is likely to cause the same panic they are trying to prevent.

Guess how it spread in the early stages in Africa?

Jut wondering if we have any information of the second possible case amounted in Texas yesterday? The mans family member that was showing symptoms? We were "awaiting test results" as I recall.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I did not hear the 'somewhat of an apology'... Sorry... I was throwing up...
Not gonna sit through it, to hear it, though --- will have to take your word for it...and offer a muffled apology to said anchor.
Yeah - I don't know what kind/s of chances I might have, if infected. After the HA, my immune system doesn't seem to kick in like it did before...
I'm concerned. Concerned more for my children, though...as, in their minds...they are still invincible...

If it takes hold, here...I'm sure it can take hold anywhere.
Hope you and yours stay safe and well.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

They withhold information until forced to make it public then tell us its okay, we are containing it and its not that contagious.

That's one of the things that initially got my goat. Ebola is one of The Most infectious diseases know to man. The method of transmission and fear of contamination are the only things which keep it in check. It IS as easily spread as the common cold. Do note ... people with colds aren't laid up and contaminate everything (doorknobs, tabletops, the armrest of an airplane seat, etc.). Ebola may be considered 'more' contagious, because a victim shedding the virus can do so through their sweat glands. And it takes only one (1) virion (virus particle) to fully infect a human host.

Why would a government servant tell us, "It's not that contagious." I knew Ebola was one of the most frightening things on this Earth more than 30 years ago when I was an intern in a biochemistry lab. And this clown heads up the CDC? Easy for me to conclude he's nothing more than a mouthpiece for the politics of this situation. He's with 'them' and I'm surprised how many people on this site willingly parrot his words.

-sigh-
edit on 3102014 by Snarl because: Wording

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

I'm right there with you!

I am so angry I could scream! I work in a restaurant and we were fairly busy tonight.

I spend as much time as I possibly could reading through the threads especially the one about Dallas keeping up with the situation and when I saw the power washer picture, oh my god I was off the chain, pacing to and fro.

I almost got up and started talking to everybody gathering their attention and directing them to what was going on and explaining the seriousness of the situation, but I didn't.

I am fairly familiar with a local reporter and have tagged him in a few facebook statuses, specifically regarding this incidence and a story he wrote about a presentation tomorrow given by this guy:

Tom Ksiazek, director of high containment laboratory operations for the Galveston National Laboratory, just returned from six weeks in Sierra Leone, where he led a team responding to the crisis.

UTMB expert: Ebola not easily transmitted

I have an appointment at 10 that I might be able to finish in time and go ask this guy some hard questions. If so, I will try to record the interaction.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
...I have an appointment at 10 that I might be able to finish in time and go ask this guy some hard questions. If so, I will try to record the interaction.

Please do!
And - thanks for your continued/continuing efforts in keeping us informed on this 'crisis'.
BTW - I have a close and recent family connection (Superintendent of Schools) with the medical community (UT-Medical Branch) in Galveston...
edit on 10/3/2014 by WanDash because: apparently so

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
...I have an appointment at 10 that I might be able to finish in time and go ask this guy some hard questions. If so, I will try to record the interaction.

Please do!
And - thanks for your continued/continuing efforts in keeping us informed on this 'crisis'.
BTW - I have a close and recent family connection (Superintendent of Schools) with the medical community (UT-Medical Branch) in Galveston...

He has probably been in the restaurant I manage; won't drop the name, but will pm you with it if you want. One of the regulars at another restaurant I used to work at also worked in that lab, but has since left (he was downsized) and I have been fervently trying to get in touch with him to no avail.

You are most welcome in regards to the updates to this ongoing crisis. Soficrow is far and above me, I think in staying on top of this, but I try to find interesting and relevant information that is most often peer reviewed level to back up my points.

I've been telling people at work today that Ebola won't kill us by itself, it's going to be aided and abetted by incompetence and corruption.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

New season starts in October

Seems a little odd.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
"their health care system is in shambles, their sanitation is deplorable" sounds like Detroit to me now they have limited access to civil water services.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

perhaps they were obeying instructions and looking the other way.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

He's with 'them' and I'm surprised how many people on this site willingly parrot his words.

The alternative most likely at some point being the
truth. As you and I have accepted from possibility to
reality. Hasn't even been thought of as possible to
them yet. The fact they don't even look at it for a
moment is classic denial. They know damn well of
the deceit. Just don't itemize it or point it out.
Far to much temerity invlved.

SnF

edit on Ram100314v11201400000037 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

You said it right there...50/50 with the best healthcare. Ebola is big news. Even if we contain everything in America...there is nothing stopping more from coming over. Africa is going to be devastated. I'm curious how the winter will effect it from flu symptoms being over diagnosed and what it will actually do to the virus in colder climates.

Great thread my brother.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

I feel better with that off my chest ... and for not being scolded adding to other threads on the subject.

-Cheers

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I knew Ebola was one of the most frightening things on this Earth more than 30 years ago when I was an intern in a biochemistry lab.

Yah, I got that impression, too. Ebola Zaire is particularly nasty. A bio weapons engineering pipe dream.

Did you hear about the new potential case in DC? This AM…

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

The alternative most likely at some point being the truth. As you and I have accepted from possibility to
reality. Hasn't even been thought of as possible to them yet.

I was waiting for someone else to connect this. Thought about making a separate thread. Decided to wait until this one cooled off a bit and say it first.

What about the Obama Connection? The guy seems willing to destroy the US Healthcare System (ObamaCare). He's got an indisputable tie back to Africa. He's been broadly associated with Cloward-Pivenesque style implementation of policy.

What if ... just what if ... Ebola was 'allowed' to come into the US to put more pressure on US Healthcare? Would he risk a city the size of Dallas to make it happen. I mean (come on ...) it wouldn't be all that difficult to keep Ebola out of the US. I wouldn't put it past our Narcissist-In-Chief.

You need not do much more that write an Executive Order mandating the destruction of any aircraft used in the transport of an Ebola victim. No airline would risk that. You could add some additional responsibilities in that same EO to tie up any loose ends. It wouldn't be hard at all ... and I'll guarantee it would effectively protect the US. We're an awful long way from Africa.

I think it's become obvious the Great System is doing nothing to stop Ebola from appearing in America. There's gotta be a Conspiracy ... and I can't believe it hasn't surfaced on this site yet.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

. There's gotta be a Conspiracy ... and I can't believe it hasn't surfaced on this site yet.

IDK, if I owned this site, I would reserve the right to can the
threads I believe to be ludicrous. So no problem there. But
the problem is, to many people see the same thing their unwilling
to consider for an instant. They remain closed minded to what is
obviously a possibility. And scoff and ridicule those who do see it
clearly. You might check out the LOL forum?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Is anyone else having trouble with the link? It's 404'd for me

top topics

<<   2 >>

join