It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola - this is what you should watch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
History Channel came out with this docu-drama about the day after a pandemic hits a few years ago. Have watched it several times it's good - how long the thing would last before it burned itself out, what would happen with the cops, hospital/doctors, where most people would go, what about the kids with no parents, dogs with no owners what you would end up after the whole thing is over.

It's good to very good with commentary of professionals - so enjoy!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I might be way off base here. But does this feature a family with a father who tries to get food from an occupied warehouse? The wife ends up shooting one of the occupiers and they leave with chips. Then in the desert, they pull over so the wife can vomit, armed people come up, puncture the gas tank and drive off with their supplies.

Same one?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Yup...not sure about the chips.
edit on 3-10-2014 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

You just totally gave away the whole film... the nerve I say, the nerve!
edit on am032014102014Friday by adomol because: (no reason given)

edit on am032014102014Friday by adomol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
So I watched. Nothing really new, except perhaps the bit about bands of young starving children being the most dangerous element. I've never heard that before.

In any event, a SHTF scenario is something I hope never comes to pass in my life. I still think no matter how well prepared one might be, survival would still just be a crap shoot.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: loam
Yes.
In a total SHTF scenario, the crapshoot aspect is inescapable. All preps are just to help even the odds a bit.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Thanks OP for sharing this film. Very good story as to how hard to survive could be.

The most important thing I got from this film is to learn how to grow/make penicillin for medical use. I'm not taken away from the fact that food and water is a must and most important but that part I do know and most of the films I have seen have shown that to be a necessity but never really thought about a small cut could mean life or death without it.

Thanks again for sharing.

top topics

join