It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sukhoth Containment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
For those who have followed my last few threads, including this one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You have seen me draw parallels between recent world events and the Paleo-Hebrew Solar Calendar of the Bible.

To sum it up so far:

9/16 (Yom Theruah/ Rosh Hashannah or Feast of Trimpets) was the start of Obama's initiative against ISIL, but also the deployment of 3,000 soldiers to the Ebola zone in West Africa.

9/26 (Yom Kippur or Day of Atonement) is the day that everyone's favorite American Ebola patient realized that he had contracted Ebola and went to the hospital. Im still shocked that the hospital sent him home.

Now, the CDC is scrambling to contain the potential outbreak, while the MSM is scrambling to contain our fear.

On the Paleo-Hebrew calendar, the 7 days following Yom Kippur was known as Sukhoth (Feast of Tents). During this week, the Children of Israel would build small tents to dwell in to comemorate the 40 years of tent dwelling after Exodus. Then, on the 8th day of tent dwelling was a grand celebration.

For a nation that was humble before God, the Holy days were a time of worship and joy, but for an apostate nation, they often became a time of discipline unto repentance or chaos.

So, this is my current projection:

9/27-10/3 (Sukhoth or Tents) this is our attempt at containment. While quarantines are in action, we wait to see who and when other exposed people will become symptomatic.

10/4 (the Grand celebration following Sukhoth) Will we see an explosion of Ebola cases being reported. While people like to throw the number 21 around, stating that the virus takes 21 days to manifest; the truth is, that incubation and manifestation can be as little as 3-4 days, making the average closer to 7-8 days.

We will have to see. I for one am monitoring this situation very closely.

Maybe Im wrong, but the worst case scenario is that I am right!

I believe God is trying to get our attention. He is telling His apostate believers to repent and study His Word. He is telling the non-believers to rest their faith in Christ Jesus.

Believe on the Son and you will have Eternal Life.
edit on 2-10-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Yom Kippur is Oct. 3-4.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

That is according to the post-Babylonian lunisolar calendar. The true biblical calendar is solar only (so was yom kippur is 9/26). A lunisolar calendar requires a periodic 13th month for intercalation. You will find no mention of 13 months in the bible. The confusion comes from the mistranslation of 'rosh khodesh' to 'new moon', when it really means 'head of month'. The two words for moon in Hebrew are 'labanah' and 'yareakh', not 'khodesh'.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I hope sincerely that you are wrong. No offense.

And if you are right, God help us.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I cannot say for sure if your projection is correct because it's only October 2 but I agree that God is trying to get our attention. The world is in a state of apostasy. It's going to happen either way and I don't think people will realize why this is happening, or care.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

That is according to the post-Babylonian lunisolar calendar. The true biblical calendar is solar only (so was yom kippur is 9/26). A lunisolar calendar requires a periodic 13th month for intercalation. You will find no mention of 13 months in the bible

Thanks for the clarification and the education.

Now that my date confusion has been cleared up I must admit this is intriguing.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I hear you, I find the parallels fascinating, but Im not looking forward to an epidemic. I happen to be a healthcare worker, dealing with hundreds patients on a daily basis. Either way, I cant turn a blind eye to the events surrounding us.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Truly? My gf (very devout) says it starts tomorrow at sunset. So is this another example of false doctrine being used to deceive and manipulate the masses? Gathering even the dates are skewed to keep the world in the dark. Thanks for posting the Biblical calendar explanation. We're in such a state of manufactured apostasy we don't even follow the true calendar.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

You are very welcome. My research has lead me to the Vernal Equinox as day 1 of the biblical calendar. I break down the Paleo-Hebrew calendar in passing in my "12/21/2012 Red Herring" thread. The contents of that thread are controversial to say the least, but its worth a read IMO.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I believe God is trying to get our attention.

Nothing new there.

Believe on the Son and you will have Eternal Life.

Have no trouble in being a soul brother to Jesus but the whole Eternal life on earth is not for me. I get bored after a while. I think I will play around on different levels instead being something else.

Whatever happens take care and remember. It is only a ride.
Namaste

top topics

join