It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YAHWEH 4 - Identification of the Son of God from Physics-ISIS Unveiled and the Triple Strand of DNA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Do not mistake ISIS for the Blavatsky Version. In this thread, I will show you how Physics shows us who Yahweh is. By default, we must also find out who ISIS is. I believe that The Holy Spirit (Consciousness) is the Mother, or Ruach Elohim. She is our own I AM consciousness that is the Female at enmity with the Seed of the Snake. In other words, each of us must overcome the Snake to make peace (Dove descending on Jesus) with the Spirit of God.

To get the end of this thread and the point from physics, it will be necessary to cover some ground that I have stated often on ATS. Feel free glaze over this if you already know it.

I primarily believe this because of the birth process and the AMN, or True Lamb. AMN is the word True in Hebrew, or Aleph Mem Nun. We say Amen and mean, let it be true. East is True. West is Latin, AMN, or Lamb.

In Latin, there are only a few words using AMN.

AMN - Lamb
AMNi - River of Life
AMNio - Bowl catching the blood of the lamb of sacrifice
AMNion - Sac in the Mother's womb
AMNiotic - Water of the womb
AMNesia - Condition of one born
AMNesty - Process of baptism to rise to new life. Amnesia and amnesty are the same Latin word. We forget, or God forgets our sins.

dAMNation is when God does not forget.

The word True is AMN. East and West, it is the process of the True lamb, or the Concrete and Abstract mind of man. What is that process for DNA to enter the female?

Alpeh Bet is Father, or Abba. It means Strong House.
Aleph Mem is Mother, or Strong Water
Bet Nun is Ben, or Son, meaning House of Seed.

See this thread: LINK to DNA in Hebrew

Word is written with letters. Aleph Bet is Father. What are the letters of Father inserted into? The Cup, or Mother. What does seed make? Bread. You cannot subtract what is hidden, yet visible to anyone who connects the dots. The Holy Spirit is consciousness, or what the seed preserves and develops.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Where do we first find the Ruach Elohim? Remember, she is Aleph MEM. Mem is water.

Genesis 1

1 In the beginning Elohim created heaven and earth.

2 The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep water. The Ruach Elohim was hovering over the water.

Ask a few good questions here. Who is the Father, the one that Jesus pointed to in the above verses? Elohim. Who is the Mother, or other half of God? Ruach Elohim, or Mother. If we looked in a mirror at God, what is the image of God?

THE IMAGE IS THE HIDDEN VALUE

Genesis 1:27

26 Then Elohim said, “Let us make humans in our image, in our likeness. Let them rule the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the domestic animals all over the earth, and all the animals that crawl on the earth.”

27 So Elohim created humans in his image.
In the image of Elohim he created them.
He created them male and female.

BOTH male and female. It is not until Genesis 2, that the Son of God takes Adam (Image of God - Male and Female) and takes the female chromosome out of Adam. Why, so he can be the Lord of Hosts. Apart from dividing Adam, he could never be ruled. Divide him into nations and you have ruled the Son.

There is an alternative here as well. I always say that Adam is not the Son of God because he was formed and not born (Colossians 1:15 says born). The alternative is to discount this and call Adam the Son of God that eventually becomes the Redeemer. In this case, what chromosome set was left after taking the female set? The male. Who impregnated Mary? With what DNA?

There are many ways for us to see the Son of God, yet the Father and Mother are clear. If you have studied my view, then you know that I believe each of us have an Angel above and we are the child below. Each of us are a Son above. Yahweh is the first (Alpha) and last (Omega). In between, each of us incarnate into a body. I believe it is the plan for us all to be in this same process. We are walked through it by all three in the Trinity.

The Mother is veiled.

ISIS said this in the Virgin of the World:

"I, Isis, am all that has been, that is or shall be; no mortal Man hath ever me unveiled."

If you examine this story of Horus, Isis and Osiris, you have the same three figures. What did Moses know from the schooling of the Priests?

Read the Virgin of the World: Virgin of the World

An Egyptian Priest would tell you that ISIS is the Feminine force in nature, just as the Masculine is Osiris. If you asked the Physicist to identify the three from physics, he would say what I have said often. Aleph Bet is Strong House. In physics, the Strong Nuclear force is that of the Neutron (Neutral) and the Proton (-). They follow invariant symmetry (the same yesterday, today and tomorrow). The Electron is the weak force and does not follow invariant symmetry. It is heeled (Genesis 3) by the Strong force. Heeling is a change of authority (polarity).

Identify them in Ecclesiastes 4:9-12. What do we get when a triple strand is created? You cannot take the Mother out of Nature. She is the Matrix veiled in Mater/Matter. How? By allowing the weak force to be separated from the strong to raise the Son.

Until we find our Father and Mother, we are Sons alone in this wilderness.

Ecclesiastes 4

8 There was a man all alone;
he had neither son nor brother.
There was no end to his toil,
yet his eyes were not content with his wealth.
“For whom am I toiling,” he asked,
“and why am I depriving myself of enjoyment?”
This too is meaningless—
a miserable business!

9 Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their labor:
10 If either of them falls down,
one can help the other up.
But pity anyone who falls
and has no one to help them up.
11 Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
But how can one keep warm alone?
12 Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

When peace is made...

Matthew 22

At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

BOTH Male and Female. Complete by the Peace made with the Spirit of God.

edit on 2-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Who impregnated Mary? With what DNA?

There are many ways for us to see the Son of God, yet the Father and Mother are clear.
a reply to: AlephBet

Daniel 2 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

And he said unto them, How say they that Christ is David's son? Luke20

Galatians 4 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness? Jeremiah 30

But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,
I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living. Matthew22

edit on 2-10-2014 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Interesting synchronicities, but similaritiy does not mean things are the same.

It is magical (shamanistic) thinking to assume that a symbol is actually that which it represents.

edit on 2/10/2014 by chr0naut because: How did I get a repeated word in there? Oh well, edited out now.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

edit on 10/3/14 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Hello again AlephBet! It is with the utmost respect that I discuss and debate with you.

According to the earlier Canaanite religion and the archeology of the Fertile Crescent area,.... wouldn't it be closer to Truth to acknowledge Asherah as the Mother?,... as there are many references to her being the consort of El, Baal, and Yahweh? Additionally, Isis has been compared to the Levant's archetypal equivalent of Asherah.

As you have quoted Genesis 1:2;
"Now the earth was formless and empty (tohu wa bohu), darkness was over the surface of the deep (tehom), and the Spirit of God (Rauch Elohim) was hovering over the waters.

Have you considered, once again, the Sumerian tie-in?

Here, I see two Sumerian deities:
Abzu as (Tohu wa Bohu)
Tiamat as (Tehom)

The "abzu" was the primordial deep fresh water, and the place where Ea/Enki dwelled before the creation. Abzu was the consort of Tiamat.

"When above the heavens did not yet exist nor the earth below, Apsu the freshwater ocean was there, the first, the begetter, and Tiamat, the saltwater sea, she who bore them all; they were still mixing their waters, and no pasture land had yet been formed, nor even a reed marsh."

Tiamat was the primordial deep ocean, and the mother womb of creation. Together, Abzu and Tiamat filled the cosmic abyss with their primordial waters. Tohu wa bohu + Tehom

Now, the cosmology and mythology of the Sumerian creation becomes extremely interesting when compared to Genesis 1:1-10

Enlil (El/Elohim) gave birth to the moon, who gave birth to the sun. In Genesis 1:3 when Elohim said, "Let there be light," this implies that darkness preceded light,... just as Enlil first birthed Moon (Nanna), who later birthed Sun (Utu).

In Genesis 1:6, Elohim separated the waters. This is paralleled to when Ea/Enki separated Abzu (fresh water) from his wife Tiamat (salt water) by imprisonment.

In Genesis 1:7, Elohim first separated the water under the vault. This is paralleled to when Ea/Enki imprisoned the waters of Abzu underneath the city of Eridu.

In Genesis 1:8-10, we see that Elohim separates the waters to create the land and the sky. This is paralleled to when Enlil slays Tiamat, divides her body, and uses the vault of her chest to create the heavens and the earth.

edit on 10/3/14 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

It seems that all of the Sumerian creation stories have some relation to Babbling of language. For instance, we know there is a character in early history that was a scribe to God, delivering language and learning to mankind. The Greeks called him Hermes, but the Torah calls him Enoch. Egypt calls him Thoth. It is obvious that the Egyptians had an early religion that used symbolism to lock their received knowledge into their myth. They locked this knowledge into a mystery that was then handed down to the priests. There were two versions. One version was an oral version that was revealed to adepts. The other version was for the masses (outer court).

When we read the Hermetic texts, such as the Corpus Hermeticum and the Virgin of the World, I believe we are reading a closer version of the truth in allegory. After reading and examining countless versions of this same mystery from sources like Rumi, the Qur'an, the Bible, Plato, Pythagoras, and so on, I have managed to catalog a few common themes.

All of them point to three aspects of creation that act in parallel to each other. They are named by many names, but like Hermes, they can be identified by Father, Son and Mother. They are always in this order. A consort is always receiving seed to produce an aspect that then provides a platform for reality to be housed in some manner. The environments then build in magnitudes of order, but always reflect (like a mirror) the first three.

In all cases, there is one Strong Force of two (like yin/yang) that acts in balance with the other. The third is separated in some way and divided. This pattern then repeats over and over again. In all the myths, you see a pattern and storyline that does the same, again, like a mirror to the root pattern.

A good example is Greek Tragedy. As I go through these words, what do you see as parallel to the mimicry of the gods, powers and principalities echoed above and below? We often fail to realize that the gods above us are learning as we learn. Each is in a presumed hubris above the other, but each falls into a predictable pattern.

You have inspired Yahweh Thread 5. Watch for it.

top topics

join