It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolutely gorgeous video of A380s contrails

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hi guys, i came across this stunning video of the HUGE contrails left behind by a passing A380 (filmed from another airliners cockpit).I know its not strictly on topic in this subforum, but hopefully enough to be allowed.

Enjoy

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I know its not strictly on topic in this subforum, but hopefully enough to be allowed.

It's perfectly on topic. It's become fashionable for many believers to claim all contrails are "chemtrails" anyway.

They gotta keep the meme alive!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Hi guys, i came across this stunning video of the HUGE contrails left behind by a passing A380 (filmed from another airliners cockpit).I know its not strictly on topic in this subforum, but hopefully enough to be allowed.

Enjoy

www.youtube.com...

It's not off topic at all, interesting though why the inner port engine had a 'splitter contrail'. I saw that effect from the ground a couple of evenings ago, also from the inner port engine.

Link to stored image for clarity, files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-10-2014 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

I know its not strictly on topic in this subforum, but hopefully enough to be allowed.

It's perfectly on topic. It's become fashionable for many believers to claim all contrails are "chemtrails" anyway.

Well given the fact that the normal Contrail is quickly getting smaller and not bigger like Chemtrails do the sarcasm is on you!

To deny Chem trails exist is like denying birds can fly by flapping their wings only.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

To deny Chem trails exist is like denying birds can fly by flapping their wings only.

Not even remotely similar. The evidence for the latter is irrefutable, but evidence for the former is nonexistent.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Well given the fact that the normal Contrail is quickly getting smaller and not bigger like Chemtrails do the sarcasm is on you!

you don't know that it doesn't get bigger - the video is only a minute long.

not really - to deny that there is any evidence that chemtrails exist is like denying that ducks are cats.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Not even remotely similar. The evidence for the latter is irrefutable, but evidence for the former is nonexistent.

That all depends on what is evidence, and it is quite evident that SOME birds can't fly at this time. It is not the same as arguing a Black Crow is White, without the perspective.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I think it is more

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
If this was filmed from the cockpit of a commercial airliner, why was the A380 allowed to fly so close? Was the a government run spraying operation? Just asking

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

1000 foot vertical separation - it's a BIG aircraft!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

That all depends on what is evidence, and it is quite evident that SOME birds can't fly at this time.

First, evidence

the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

What definition is there that differs substantially?

Second, his bird comment was a generalization, as was my reply.

Chris Robinson is white, but he's also a Black Crow. That doesn't invalidate the general claim that a black crow is not white.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

1000 foot vertical separation - it's a BIG aircraft!

What is the standard clearance for two aircraft? I thought this was well beyond close in terms of normal proximity of flights?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

1000 feet is the standard vertical clearance these days - every day, all over the world.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Have you ever seen, or learned about persistent contrails...Denying Ignorance is on you.

And to say they exist without a shred of verifiable evidence to back it up is just...well a fallacy of monumental proportions.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

Yeah they get bigger from all that aluminium vapour condensing out of the air.

edit on 3-10-2014 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
If this was filmed from the cockpit of a commercial airliner, why was the A380 allowed to fly so close? Was the a government run spraying operation? Just asking

I think you may Be right, I thought all aircraft had to have 1,000 foot distance, above, below, left and right? Plus ahead and behind?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff

originally posted by: Bilk22

I think you may Be right, I thought all aircraft had to have 1,000 foot distance, above, below, left and right? Plus ahead and behind?

Vertical has to be 1000ft but behind is measured in miles and depends on the size of the lead plane.

www.pilotfriend.com...

(post by Buddyman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Also, zoom lens im guessing

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Buddyman

-They are not real.
-You have no evidence.
-We would be willing to listen to it if you did.
-We have debunked every single tiny shred of "evidence" you guys have come up with.
-The logistics of chemtrails are staggering and pretty much impossible to do covertly.
-Why would they spray the same air they breath?
-Why has no one come forward with proof?
-We, on the other hand, have provided reams and reams of solid proof of lingering contrails.
-Some members have even predicted them for certain days by analysing weather charts...and been correct! Cray, almost like its a ...science?
-Patents are not proof.
-Stop wasting time being scared of clouds.
-Anyone who does believe in chemtrails is lower in intelligence in my book. Sorry, but thats the way it is. Same with mormons and scientologists .

edit on 3-10-2014 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join