It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Thought to Have Died From Ebola Awakes After Burial Team Wraps Him Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I was going to name this thread "It is the zombie apocalypse" but opted to keep the actual headline from the article.

ABC News

"We couldn't get him help when he was alive," a community leader told me. "They only come when you die." Just then, the dead man moved his arm -- just a little, but clearly a sign of life.

It getting really crazy in some places. There are more spaces available for dead bodies than live patients.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousCitizen

Like the other case. They're overburdened and it's easy to mistake someone that ill for a dead body in that chaos over there. S + F, was going to post it

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I wonder if this linked in any way to the 2 people in Africa waking up after passing. Haven't seen much on that since I first heard it.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Thats a total of 15 individuals coming back from the dead. Now if that dosent rase a red flag i dont know what will.

Most of them were checked by perfessionals and declaired dead before they resurrected.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamfox1

Most of these people probably were not attached to life sign monitoring gear like you or I would be used to in a hospital setting though. Given that there are certain states a body can go into, specifically certain kinds of shock, which can mimic death quite well, it is not a surprise that some people are being diagnosed as having had a visit from The Reaper, before they have actually felt the cold bite of his scythe.

These days, in a modern hospital, you get hooked up to a machine that reads your pulse, blood pressure, heartbeat, brainwaves, and a whole other host of bio telemetry, which makes it much harder, although still not quite impossible, for this sort of balls up to occur. However, a balls up is what this is, albeit caused by a lack of access to equipment and a highly charged and chaotic scenario in which these events played out.

Make no mistake, these people were not dead, they were merely mistaken for voyagers in the beyond.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Get your zombie rounds ready folks..
walking dead will soon be a reality LOL

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I wonder what happens to the people that came back ? Maybe that's why Obama sent 3000 troops there. To "fight against ebola"

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I have a feeling that diagnosing death caused by ebola isn't really a fun process. Instead of the ol' put a mirror under the nose, or read the pulse from neck/hands with your fingers, some people might just be saying, "Yep, he/she looks dead. Good enough for me. Don't go near it...."

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamfox1
Thats a total of 15 individuals coming back from the dead. Now if that dosent rase a red flag i dont know what will.

Can you give any info on the other 15 individuals you mentioned?

Who are they etc...

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamfox1

Most of them were checked by perfessionals and declaired dead before they resurrected.

I would like to see some sources on how you got to this number15? Not saying it's not so, or you're lying, but some sources to back this would be interesting reading material..

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Just imagine waking up in your own grave. I am happy to know that these recovered folks didn't have to endure that.

People waking up after being declared dead has gone on since our beginnings. Edgar Allan Poe wrote about it, John Scotus was actually buried alive, but had not been discovered until his tomb had been reopened many years after his live burial in 1308.

Safety coffins became the rage during the cholera outbreaks of the 1700's. Coffins with bells that protruded from the grave that could be rung from inside.

Spooky stuff.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Yea, who is going to touch dead body over there. Would not doubt allot of people have been buried still alive. Man that would really suck. No zombies until they get up out of the grave lol. Got my nine ready to go.

No zombie hordes yet. Lol.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
If one comes back to life after being embalmed, wake me up.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Especially when no one wants to get close enough to really determine if someone is alive or dead.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

If things get this bad in America we might see the same thing happening.

top topics

join