It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS behead five Kurdish fighters, including three women

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The Kurds that are fighting ISIS have had people beheaded.

This article says 5 and 3 were Women along with 4 Syrian Arabs.

The story goes on to describe a parading on social media as well.

Geesh.

Islamic State fighters beheaded seven men and three women in a Kurdish area of northern Syria, a monitoring group reports.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said five Kurdish Peshmerga fighters, among them three women, and four Syrian Arabs were beheaded near the town of Kobani.

The Kurdish fighters were taken prisoner during the battle for the mainly Kurdish town, also known as Ayn Arab, which is close to the Turkish border and has been besieged by Islamic State forces.

ISIS behead five Kurdish fighters, including three women, whose severed heads are then shared online by terror fanatics

What's the Point ?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Fresh meat for the propaganda war.....This couldnt be more staged to elicite the right psychological response from the westrn public........
If ISIS wanted to piss the world off to the maximum, they could hardly do any better than THEY ARTE DOING NOW.......
Why????.....That's the question..........
It all seems a too convenient addendum to somebodys agenda to be real......

..............................................................And THAT REALLY IRKS ME!

Real people, ...good people.... are dying to make other people with too much money even richer.....
edit on 2-10-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Women fight alongside men in the Kurdish People's Protection Units, known as the YPG, which is the official armed wing of the main Kurdish political group in Syria.

I don't see why it is a shocker that ISIS beheaded women. Isn't that how they operate? IF you aren't one of them, you are against them?

These women are soldiers. They knew the risks and were willing to give their lives to fight a terrorist threat. The sex of the people who are beheaded shouldn't matter, and the fact that it's news because they are women, I find upsetting. Anyone being beheaded by terrorists should be news.
edit on 5-10-2014 by Silenceisalie because: grammar issues

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Payback will be a Bitch!

Zekia Karhan, & Felice Budak are guerrillas in the Kurdistan Workers' Party.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
My thoughts are with the men and women fighting ISIS in Kobani tonight.

edit on 7-10-2014 by seabhac-rua because: i have to stop using profanity

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

In the mean time Saudi Arabia beheads about 2 people a week on average...

Saudi Arabia supports their bran of Islam all over the world..

Most if not all the stuff with ISIS is to destroy Assad's regime... Notice how it was reported ISIS was just one hour north of Baghdad so the bombs fall in Syria..

Maybe that is what was meant by policies and procedures being transparent ?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Moral equivalents. I don't even know what to say, on the one hand when I'm drunk I totally fall off the deep end; and agree that truthfully beheadings only offend us when presented. Yet when done and sober up, I see Isis as a legitimate threat to the "free world" and argue Isis is making land grabs, convert or die ideology. The rape and enslavement of women. The slaughter of children as a definite structure of evil. Though if I get even more drunk as tonight, I see that humanity is equally guilty of these sins yes America may not slaughter in the same fashion. We have found a non personal and politically acceptable way of death and take over. So I'm left with ethical ideas and am forced to throw away religion and idealism as a whole, only to accept the lesser of two evils.
Though I do wonder is the captive, be it western or kurdish. When begging for their lives, dose any ethical and or moral argument hold any wieght?
edit on 7-10-2014 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
We should start nutting them in return.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

In the mean time Saudi Arabia beheads about 2 people a week on average...

Saudi Arabia supports their bran of Islam all over the world..

Most if not all the stuff with ISIS is to destroy Assad's regime... Notice how it was reported ISIS was just one hour north of Baghdad so the bombs fall in Syria..

Maybe that is what was meant by policies and procedures being transparent ?

Saudi's are as sick as any of them.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

At least when the Saudi's behead a person they do it quick.

ISIS scum revel in the horror of the act, take their time, get good close up footage of the sawing, and then all stand around posing for pics with the head.

It was reported Sunday that a young Kurdish female fighter blew her brains out with her last bullet when she realised she was about to be captured by ISIS cutthroats.

Kurdish Female Fighter Killed Herself

edit on 8-10-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Two days ago, but seems like it belongs here. I don't know if there was a separate thread on this or not.

Kurdish mother-of-two launches suicide attack to slow Islamic State advance in desperate battle for Kobane

A Kurdish woman fighting Islamic State militants carried out a suicide bomb attack to slow their advance on a besieged Syrian town, it was claimed today.
Deilar Kanj Khamis, known by the nom de guerre Arin Mirkan, blew herself up at an IS position east of the border town, killing ten jihadists.

edit on 10/8/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

top topics

join