It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Van Meter visitor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Hmmm . You have a point . The only alien species known to us that shapeshift are reptilians . But one might ask , why would the reptilians shapeshift into a flying-bat with light source on its head ?!!
Maybe to find its victims in a dark alley with that light source , since there was no electricity back then !! Hmm ... That could be a possibility ... But no such reports came from people of that period that they were being attacked by this creature . Now to speak of the reptilians, they are known for feeding on human blood and human flesh as told by Arizona Wilder in an interview hosted by David Icke .
I'm not a fan of Icke , i just keep an open mind to every information that's out there .
Anyway , so Arizona Wilder who used to perform rituals for the British Royal family , told Icke about the Royal family being reptilian and how they consume blood and human flesh , and sacrifice human newborns in underground chambers of their castles where the satanic rituals takes place .
So yeah , it could be a possibility , that the Van Meter creature was originally a reptilian . But as far as i know , since nobody were attacked by this monster , we will never know its true origin .
Maybe these are other dimensional creatures , who slips into our world like those Bigfoot and Mothmen .
Btw i posted the full episode in HD 720p , in the previous page , if anyone is interested .
Thank You

edit on 22-11-2014 by TheChildhoodLane because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Light and winged featherless creatures seem to go together often. The ropen of PNG is another of that sort. Interesting, eh? Paleontologists don't mention such possibilities, but, then, working with mainly bone, how could they? Maybe many of the pterosaurs had some sort of biological light.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The latest from Chad Lewis.

<< 1   >>

join