It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The right is eating this up.lol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Of course Briebart and Fox news the leaders in this garbage.

Of course the right is eating this up..because to them it proves everything they fear...
No actual proof..but hey let's take this guy as fact.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Interesting.

What exactly is the right eating up?

Lot's of people can't see youtubes all the time.

Some people would assume the White House is doing more fear mungering against ISIS since Obama is selling the attack scenario.

Fox News seems to be on the same page with Obama !!!!

Something else might be going on with ISIS.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah this seems legit..an unknown source comes forward saying exactly what the right thinks Muslims and Mosques are about..

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

Yeah this seems legit..an unknown source comes forward saying exactly what the right thinks Muslims and Mosques are about..

Can you post some quotes?

The youtube link isn't coming through for me.

What are they focusing on?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

The "informant" is talking about how publicly the Mosque is against the actions of the member who committed the murders.

Privately they are for the beheading and Jihad..etc. I call BS...if the supposed informant was so worried about the teachings...then why wait till now to come forward.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The informant even says that its not a wide spread thing in the Mosque. He mentions members of the congregation who ARE radical. I really dont see the point in calling BS without any proof. Same as believing it without proof.

To deny that this man who did attend WAS a radical is absurd. Apparently there are radical members in the congregation. That is the only thing we do know....at least one.

I would think that radical Islam isnt exactly inline with the left either.

This guy was an informant for law enforcement. He even says so. It makes sense that if there ARE RADICALS, at least one, that the FBI would be there. They are in everything from self help groups to christian prayer groups.

This guy sounds well educated enough to be an FBI agent. Or he did already come forward and law enforcement asked him to go back. That much was already said as well.

EDIT TO ADD:
Its not a right or left issue. You have dangerous people 1)giving Muslims a bad name, and 2) murdering people.

I cant believe that personal political inclinations are even being brought to the table as part of the dynamic. The left is giving itself a bad name by standing to be counted and crapping on fellow Americans for being concerned. You have to ask yourself, Is there NOT left leaning individuals who are concerned for their family, friends, communities and country?

edit on 10 2 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

The "informant" is talking about how publicly the Mosque is against the actions of the member who committed the murders.

Privately they are for the beheading and Jihad..etc. I call BS...if the supposed informant was so worried about the teachings...then why wait till now to come forward.

Thanks.

"Informants" are always in question,

but I still don't know the entire point they are trying to make.

If they're throwing fuel on the fire, then I would worry more about military escalation from the Administration, who seem to be gung-ho on the war efforts.

Obama seems to be in favor of the war efforts so far.

He did say ISIS is to be destroyed I think.

And the Administration has been bombing other "Muslim" areas for several years already.

Very confusing.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

The same thing happens around issues of race...lots of people say they want equality but do they really? This is not surprising. We have sides of the political arena that always say the want to work with the other side but we know deep down they won't..

I'm sure some people bend to peer pressure when a large portion of the mosque changes it tune to kill rather than condemn....why is that implausible?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Ya, I have to agree that there is something not quite right with the video. He seemed to know quite a bit about many different aspects, but hasn't been with the mosque since 2011?

It could be authentic, but in the end does it really change anything?

Would be a sad if we continued to demonize muslims because of the actions of the few.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Would be a sad if we continued to demonize muslims because of the actions of the few.

I agree. We better stop these few and put an end to their efforts that are giving Islam a bad name and end their violent inclinations...dont you think?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Look, if you are familiar with the area, you know that it has a history with suspected terrorist activity and Muslim extremism surrounding the mosques in Norman and Moore also now.

www.zombietime.com...

www.ask.com...

This jerk attempted to blow up a football game my alma mater was playing at (who cares about the Sooners
), but the fact remains that we now have both a backpack style suicide bombing and a beheading in this area. Both of these are characteristic of extremism.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I agree. We better stop these few and put an end to their efforts that are giving Islam a bad name and end their violent inclinations...dont you think?

Sure. How do we do that without stepping on religious freedoms? How do we decide what is too extreme?

Do we also go after preachers that preach hate for gay people? Their followers can be violent.

I think we will have to deal with people, not religions. A crazy person can come from any faith, or lack thereof.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Why not ? The people en masse seem to thrive on this kind of stuff.

They love to point fingers at the bad apples of a group of people with labeled ideologies and then take a nice big fat ol' paint brush and swipe it across the entire lot of them.

Makes them feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Pardon my generalized jaded view of the world... I'll go take my happy pill now.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Lets put all fundamentalists/really "hardcore" christians and muslims in a detentions center where they can be rehabilitated.

We install in them good fashioned american consumerist values

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
How about, now hear me out, we go after the organized and dangerous people like we would a mafia. You know, unless you fear that ending murderous organized criminals and their organizations, those that support them and all they do isnt ok because you may end up insulting Italian Americans and roman Catholics .....

I am in awe of the retardation.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

How? Either arrest them or kill them. You know the ones calling for violence and murder against society en masse.

The value of life is ABOVE the feelings of all religious and especially those of 1 religion.

Muslims who dont share radical ideals can help. You know by pointing out the crazy individuals so we know who to look for ....

An informant of radicals doesnt have to worry about being insulted by a grateful society he or she is.protecting

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

So why is the "right" eating this up ?

This has nothing to do with left or right, I mean it is simple to understand, Alton Nolen went to a Mosque with hate in his heart , got the training and support he needed and committed this cowardly act.

You don't need an informant to inform you of the truth about some Mosque's and there agenda, but then I doubt you are into hearing the truth.

edit on 2-10-2014 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Okay, yes they are sharing the news from previous Alt sources. Shared this in a thread, includes article text for those who cannot view the video: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-10-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
It's becoming very VERY obvious which public figures are in the pockets of the military industrial complex. There are a handful of hardcore war mongers that are always pushing the fear agenda.

new topics

top topics

join