It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army warns US military personnel on ISIS threat to family members

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

‘The latest purported threat jacking up the temperature in the ISIS War abroad and the propaganda battle at home is a claim by the Pentagon that the Islamic State is planning to kill the families of U.S. soldiers.

Fox News obtained an Army intelligence bulletin advising members of the military to be aware of the potential threat after IS militants used social media to call on supporters to find the addresses of family members and kill them.

One tweet suggested lone wolves use the “yellow pages” and social media to identify the addresses of military families, and to “show up [at their homes] and slaughter them.”’

US Army Says ISIS Planning To Kill Families Of Soldiers.

More lies and propaganda to whip the Americans into a frenzy and scare them into demanding even more air strikes against these animals in Syria. This will result in more Syrians being killed and the Syrian infrastructure to be destroyed and not the eradication of the ISIS. Which was America and Israel's plan all along. They just need the dummies in America to play along and panic at the thought of ISIS coming for them.

Maybe Obomber and co will throw in a False Flag attack like killing it's own citizens to fortify the Propaganda!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
To get to military members families first they have to know the names of the military members. So how do they find out who they are in the first place ? i don't ever recall seeing military people running around with name badges openly on show.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Atually THEY would have to do it ON POST if they wanted a weapons FREE environment.
We grew up watching Chuck Norris do on "Invasion USA" open up in ANY neighbor hood,you'll see.
WELL not in the OCCUPIED territories...THOSE are liberals ,THEY wait for the cops.

liberals wait for the cops?....I know quite a few that go through life keeping their mouth shut, and their eyes and ears open. let the D**K-WAVING right-wing gun nuts talk all they want, I'd rather keep "them" guessing about "those liberals"....I'm not taking about you, of course, just saying.....

new topics

<< 1   >>

join