It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army warns US military personnel on ISIS threat to family members

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

An Army intelligence bulletin is warning U.S. military personnel to be vigilant after Islamic State militants called on supporters to scour social media for addresses of their family members – and to “show up [at their homes] and slaughter them."

"Given the continued rhetoric being issued by ISIL's media services and supporters through various social media platforms the ARTIC is concerned of the possibility of an attack," the bulletin says. "Soldiers, Government Civilians and Family Members are reminded to be vigilant of their surroundings and report suspicious activities to their respective military or local law enforcement."

Army warns US military personnel on ISIS threat to family members

This is a two pronged attack on the US by Islamic State.
They hope to cause the expenditure of more resources behind the front lines on security and this is obviously a green light signal with specific instructions to their on the ground mosque hopping terror imams who have disciples brainwashed and ready for their 72 virgins.

Islamic State will threaten anyone online eventually. Before it was only the occasional cartoonist who would do an allah cartoon, tomorrow it will be any infidel online who opposes Islamic extremism.

When are the world governments going to pro actively banish Islamic extremism from the internet instead of using the excuse that they are gathering intelligence from their online chatter? The results of this policy is allowing them to flourish online and endanger people.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Id be willing to bet half the online Islam chatter is CIA generated fear mongering......
The American people are armed and ready for any old extremists to come and try.....

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Id be willing to bet half the online Islam chatter is CIA generated fear mongering......
The American people are armed and ready for any old extremists to come and try.....

The cowards won't attack the armed and ready, they will attack little timmy in the stroller with mommy at the mall.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

“show up [at their homes] and slaughter them."

Yeah good luck with that, all the military men I know make it a point to teach their wives/girlfriends and children how to shoot and protect themselves.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
IF true, most military families are well armed....would loooooove to see how that'd turn out Lmao.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Atually THEY would have to do it ON POST if they wanted a weapons FREE environment.
We grew up watching Chuck Norris do on "Invasion USA" open up in ANY neighbor hood,you'll see.
WELL not in the OCCUPIED territories...THOSE are liberals ,THEY wait for the cops.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Well one point they certainly would have no trouble finding people. If I put in any Family member name I get everything even ex-wives and husbands come up as possible relations and that is the free stuff.

As for people being armed, well I don't think if I get a knock at the door right now i will go grab a gun, I live in a civilized community why would I. So they could get some before any became prepared at all.

We grew up watching Chuck Norris do on "Invasion USA" open up in ANY neighbor hood,you'll see.

Would be more reasonable to target, burn home at night or use gas or any other quiet method.
edit on 2-10-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

“show up [at their homes] and slaughter them."

Yeah good luck with that, all the military men I know make it a point to teach their wives/girlfriends and children how to shoot and protect themselves.

My son flies an Apache, his wife panics over snakes, spiders and broken nails...doubt she would even touch a gun.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
IF true, most military families are well armed....would loooooove to see how that'd turn out Lmao.

As in having various missiles, newest military equipment and a 2 billion $ funding armed?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee
Well, he should have been looking for a wife in the country then

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I predict the next US President we elect will make the so called Neo Cons look like girl scouts. The people are already over the 50% polling mark for boots on the ground invasion of these Islmofascists. Constant murderous acts and rhetoric along with the failed 8 years of the Obama appeasement tour will have awoken the sleeping giant.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Well, he should have been looking for a wife in the country then

She is a beauty, definite eye candy and a perfect housekeeper and wonderful cook with a love of hosting parties and making everyone of any type feel comfortable. So I guess someone else should hold the gun that protects her.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

pro actively banish Islamic extremism from the internet

Can this even be done? And what would be determined extremism?
Just talking about Islamic things and hating the west for trying to suppress their religion?

Wouldn't they just radicalize further at that point?

I'm not sure banning anything from the internet really works, it just pops up in some other form, or it's pushed back further from public eye but still active
edit on 2-10-2014 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: yourmaker

pro actively banish Islamic extremism from the internet

Can this even be done? And what would be determined extremism?
Just talking about Islamic things and hating the west for trying to suppress their religion?

Wouldn't they just radicalize further at that point?

I'm not sure banning anything from the internet really works, it just pops up in some other form, or it's pushed back further from public eye but still active

Accounts that call for slaughtering people, duh.
No need to get all wishy washy about it.

edit on 2-10-2014 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Screw a mercenary guns for hire force! And f$&@ illegals joining are military!!! If this isn't a reason for our boys to suit up and go kick some ass I don't know what is!! I find the previous options I mentioned disrespectful to our fighting men and women! They are OUR soldiers and they do their job knowing full well they might be put an harms way.... So FU Bill O'Reilly!! We can fight our own fight you pithy coward!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

They say there are ISIS here in America ready to take on the Seal Teams at there base in Coronado, CA (Ya...right) so they will need plenty of woman and children to hide behind.

Of course some American woman are more capable then these inbreed cowards so they might have a problem...you know what the Quran says about being killed by a woman...no virgins for you cowardly little Jihadi.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I felt better when the Mafia was more in charge than Washington.

Enough with the civility already. Time to end this.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Some thing funny going on!
I bet they are doing this to get More control of the internet.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I am sure she is lovely, was just joking around

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I am sure she is lovely, was just joking around

Yeah I knew...

top topics

<<   2 >>