It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: “Disaster Teams Were Notified Months Ago They Would Be Activated in October”

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dlbott

It isn't spreading easily across Africa...it is still isolated to West Africa other than the patient who caused the outbreak, INTENTIONALLY, in Nigeria.

It is most definitely NOT airborne.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Well, you are 1 million percent wrong. So thank goodness for that.

And you obviously didn't read the Tom Clancy book. The Aerosol they had was an actual spray, so they were getting liquid drops on the people.

Ebola is absolutely 100% not airborne. People like you who "think" it is are obviously completely ignorant on how it spreads and how much more rampant it would be if it was airborne.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

It likes those areas because that is where it can spread easier. You don't exactly sweat as much and your particulates don't make it as far from your body if you were to expel some in colder climates.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bservant

Not really since his post was completely inaccurate.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This whole thing seems a bit fishy to me, and even more so when I read other Ebola threads. I've been saying since Ebola first started being spread again (and being reported) that something weird is going on.
My thoughts:
-There's no way in hell that someone would try to bioweaponize Ebola, because of the way it spreads and the high risks of infecting your own people.
-There's no way in hell our government can be this stupid. In another thread there were pictures of a family being quarantined in their home, or something. Well, shiiiiiiiit, if we're just quarantining people in their homes, might as well shut down the hospitals! Add to that the way the doctor in Georgia was handled, in comparison to Ebola cases in other countries being handled. We aren't really THAT stupid are we?
-If it is a planned infection this is almost the best time for it. With Halloween coming up, kids will be out and getting candy from strangers. Kids have weaker immune systems (or so I've been told) so a bunch of kids get Ebola, and transfer it to their families. Add that with Black Friday shopping, and we'll have an Ebola parade. This is also the worst time, too, though, because there are a lot of people living in fear right now and might try to self quarantine. No Halloween, no Black Friday. And if winter gets bad, example: Another polar vortex, rather than the warmer wind current that some weather channels are suggesting.
-If this is a planned infection, it makes sense that our airports aren't shut down yet.
-If this is a planned infection, those FEMA coffins won't do anything. I would assume that dead body gas would make the FEMA coffins explode. The smart way to get rid of bodies with Ebola would be to burn them.

I really don't know, guys. In a way, I think it could be a set up for another thing coming up. But what? In another way, because of how open our borders are, and given that Ebola is coming from somewhere else and then being spread here, it could be just that. I'm not going to say that we are doomed, because depending on how winter turns out, this thing could be stopped in it's tracks, unless the government were to start injecting people with 'vaccines' that aren't really vaccines. But if our government started doing that and people started getting sick, it'd be a violation of part of the Geneva Conventions, right? So we'd have people coming to our rescue, right?

Also, there's only three powers I would trust to try bioterrorism without screwing it up. The Middle East because they would be okay with infecting their own people, Germany because they were experimenting with that and a ton of other stuff during the Holocaust, and Russia... Because they hate us.
edit on 5-10-2014 by Lyxdeslic because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2014 by Lyxdeslic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
My bad, apparently Russia has 220 cases, according to another thread. Russia is out of the running for being a country that could bioweaponize without screwing it up.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I am starting to wonder if the Ebola issue might be used in the US to affect the upcoming elections by our current administration.
edit on 6-10-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
I am starting to wonder if the Ebola issue might be used in the US to affect the upcoming elections by our current administration.

Like what? Martial law? Suspended elections?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I agree. If they knew about this months ago, why didn't they say something months ago? a reply to: 0bservant

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Like what? Martial law? Suspended elections?

I have heard that Obama is trying to stay in Office. I don't believe it, but I guess anything is a possibility.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
How would the public even know if anyone they claim was exposed actually contracted the virus? What if they just came to "aid" you claiming so and so that you know has contracted it and you are at risk and they took you to a "facility" and purposely exposed you?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It's always in Sept/Oct, isn't it?

Every year is similar: and so much (or nothing really) happens.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Suddenly, the FEMA camps and stockpiles of coffin liners around the nation, espoused on these forums years ago, makes sense. Train cars with shackles, incinerators at the camps--they have been prepared for a while.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
It's mercury in retrograde and Aries.... a reply to: RockerDom

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RockerDom

Good discussion! And you are right, there is definitely more going on here than meets the eye. I just found this on the Seattle Times from October 6th:

seattletimes.com...
HARBORVIEW HOSPITAL OPEN TO EMERGENCY EBOLA CASES
"Harborview Medical Center has joined a handful of hospitals across the country that have agreed, if needed, to accept American Ebola patients airlifted from West Africa. Patients airlifted to Harborview are likely to be only those who live in, or have strong ties to, the Northwest. No such transfers are immediately planned. "

Since when did we agree to take air-lifted Ebola cases from West Africa? And all this is on the heels of the illegal immigrants streaming across our southern border earlier this year - also with "pre-planning" when tens of thousands of "foster homes for unaccompanied illegal minors" were being solicited at the beginning of 2014. (The respiratory virus killing kids in the MidWest may have come across the border with the illegal immigrants, but no confirmation has been forthcoming.) And now we also have THIS:

seattletimes.com...
MYSTERY ILLNESS CAUSING PARALYSIS IN CHILDREN
"Health officials are scrambling to see if it’s linked to enterovirus D68 and could be this generation’s version of polio."

All of these serious illnesses are happening in the same time-frame. So what is Team Obama up to now? Is this their usual stumble-bumble style of unplanned non-leadership? Or is all this a planned confluence of multiple deadly diseases to start de-populating the U.S.?
edit on 9-10-2014 by MKMoniker because: add content

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
If there truly IS an Elitist campaign on now to actively de-populate the planet, here's one of the sneakier ways they may be doing it:

seattletimes.com...
USE OF EBOLA SURVIVORS' BLOOD FOR TREATMENT GAINS SUPPORT
"The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the Wellcome Trust are among the organizations championing convalescent plasma and working on how to put it into effect."

(NOTE: What is unspoken or quickly brushed over, is that Africa is still a hotbed for HIV/AIDS. And "convalescent plasma" has to be thoroughly cleaned to not give the patient HIV, or other diseases thru the plasma.)

"Plausibility, however, is not proof such treatments would work for Ebola, and some virologists doubt it will. The results of studies in monkeys were discouraging, they note.

"There will also be logistical problems carrying this out in West Africa, where blood banks are not well-developed. One challenge will be to make sure that the donated blood, even if it helps patients recover from Ebola, does not give them HIV or hepatitis.

"A better approach, experts say, would be to transfuse only plasma, the clear part of the blood that contains the antibodies. Plasma can be obtained by letting the blood cells settle and drawing off the plasma.

"Even better would be to use apheresis machines, which collect only the plasma from the donor. Experts say it would be feasible to bring in such machines for use in the better-equipped treatment centers in West Africa. One challenge could be testing donated blood to make sure it is truly free of Ebola virus, as well as of HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C and syphilis."

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join