It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest UFO sighting caught on camera

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Threads like this need to be deleted or moved to the hoax bin
I usually give UFO videos the benefit of the doubt, but this one.....this one is horrible and my 4 year old nephew could tell you its fake

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

I agree, its a proven hoax.

Off to the bin....

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: The_Guy
This sighting is from a day ago:
www.youtube.com...

The flying object looks like a disk to me.

You've already gotten replies stating their opinion that it's CGI. Here's why I agree. When the "disk" scoots from the left to the right it pauses for a moment then goes back to the left. The "disk" could have continued to the right behind the building. When it started to go back to the left, after the pause, the camera guessed its direction and stayed with it. If the sighting had been real the camera would have stopped or jerked since the camera operator didn't know which way it was gonna go, if at all.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
That's the real deal, the saucer just activated his GCI drive, that's all...
Fools we are...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
OP, this just isn't good enough.

It's ridiculous and another major insult to the UFO forum.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

It kinda begs the question why is it still here ?
Such on obvious HOAX would normally be sent to the bin of shame or trashed for being a minimalist thread but this survives .....WHY ?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I'll give the mods a chance to rise and shine, then off it goes.. where it belongs.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Well at least it led me to other UFO vids, some of which are interesting, so thanks for the leads...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: The_Guy

Well, I wish I could say I at least got a laugh out of this...but I didn't. Can you please try and make your CGI a bit more believable next time? Maybe put some lights on the "disk" or add some really cheesy music, maybe a green arm waving out the window? Because that's 25 seconds of my life that I can't ever get back..ever, and now this is going to haunt my continued existence and has killed all of my dreams, etc...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: The_Guy

wow ive seen some bad fakes in my time but that is right up there as one of the worst ever.

Plus being caught out as the person who made it in the first place must be very embarrassing.

edit on 3-10-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Shouldn't a ban be in order, then the hoax bin?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Wow that's the best proof I've ever seen of a ufo, Its a good job that the cameraman works on filming Golf games for the TV or we would of never of seen the space craft.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
lmao

<< 1   >>

join