It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i dreamed of a cancer cure....chlorophyll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
greetings ats,

in the past few years my psychic abilities have been increasing....i have been meditating since a teen, and am an energy healer....with my energy work, i am often given visions of the person laying under my hands, or information that is pertinent to them....my hands are often guided to exactly where they need to go, and i am given information that i wouldn't otherwise know.

in the past two years i have been given visions of people, two separate occasions, and then later met them... the most recent happening in july... in both cases the people were notified of my previous vision.

i have witnesses to all i claim, or it is documented in writing, paper, calendar, or email, or in forums. often my forum post are deleted, and then i am banned.....not on ats though (thank you for that)

about a two months ago i had a vision of the earth getting hit by a cme, then posted that on another website, only to have the thread removed... last month or so the news said we were getting hit by a cme, but nothing happened.

any important vision or dream, i write on my calendar or on paper, so i can go back to it and check for accuracy.

on 8/9/14 i woke up from a dream i had about a cancer cure... i dreamed that cancer was caused/cured through the endocrine system...i was given the cure... i was told to drink chlorophyll to cure it.

i have not research any of this... i know through my past studies that chlorophyll is very similar to the hemoglobin in our blood...

could there be something to this?

i just wanted to put this out there... in order to make public record. time will tell, or this will be removed.

love,light,blessings,
edit on 2-10-2014 by jgarcya because: put dream insted of dreamed

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Interesting! BUT, seems sketchy.

Chlorophyll in a condensed version, lots of it, is probably what they're talking about.
Just like the oil of the 'other' green herb.
Everything is worth a try.
edit on 2-10-2014 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
told to drink chlorophyll? does it have to be concentrate? drink until symptoms subside? i'm honestly curious if you could elaborate more maybe?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jgarcya
I think its possible. Chlorella as a powerful defense against cancer

In one Japanese study, scientists placed lab mice on a chlorella regimen for ten days, then injected the mice with three types of cancer. According to Dr. Moss, over 70 percent of the chlorella-strengthened mice did not develop cancer, while all of the untreated mice died within 20 days. Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The question is are chlorophyll useful for all cancers. The cancer will need material to multiply and if you can use chlorophyll as an inhibitor that the cancer cell instead take up and therefore cannot multiply then it would fix those cancers that where it works as an inhibitor.

And you might need a cocktail of different material to do inhibation with energy manipulation (Reiki/meditation or some other energy manipulation tool) as a complement to achieve the perfect balance that makes the body utilize the placebo effect to the max.

Sounds promising. I am wanting humanity to find tools that can give specific exact information where you know exactly how to treat a person and can do it with an extremely high precision personalized on how the patients body works not on assumptions made on wide variety of bodies. Maybe we will get there someday

Namaste
edit on 2-10-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
good stuff OP ...

to clarify ... for people like myself who may not be overly familiar with the term chlorophyll ... we are talking about the green from our very green veggies and the likes arent we ,...

so .. to drink this .. all we have to do is buy a juicer ... some cabbage, kale, spinach .. add a few carrots and apples ..
We should be doing this even when healthy (as I and many other already are) ... best to deter the onset of these things in first place .. but yes .. chlorophyll .. Our body thrives it .. give the body the best of materials to work with .. and it will create healthier cells etc ... and just operate far more efficiently .. the way it was supposed to before we started firing processed and fast foods down us 'IN PLACE OF' healthy foods ... and overly indulging in chocolate and other sweets ...

Great thing about juicing veg is ... its pretty much pre-digested .. ish .. for people struggling to eat with certain cancers ... can be a crucual source of food .. healing food .. esp when every bits counts, and could be life or death

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Segenam

so essentially chlorophyll is best obtained through juicing greens? can the same be said from just eating greens? or does the material need to be broken down first before being eaten? what about chlorophyll concentrate pills? you think that would have a similar health benefit?

i've taken my fair share of bio/chem classes so i'm familiar with chlorophyll and it's function/production in plants. I'm just curious what is the ideal way of consumption/preparation to reap the full spectrum of health benefits?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

A great source of chlorophyll is....

"Chlorella…contains the highest chlorophyll level per ounce of any plant

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

Chlorella comes in pills and liquid. There is no need to juice in order to ingest high quantities of chlorophyll. It all depends what you choose as your source of chlorophyll. I would imagine the plants that are darker green have more chlorophyll like Kale. You can eat it. I does not need to be broken down first. I personally don't recommend juicing because it removes beneficial fiber but It might give you a higher chlorophyll content than smoothies. Also if you choose to you can look up recipes for green smoothies

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

eating and juicing greens directly, in my opinion, is the best source, nature at its freshest and finest ... but not the only way

the main difference between juicing, and eating is ... it would be incredibly hard to eat the amount of veg to obtain the same amount of chlorophyll, as you'd get from juicing say, half a cabbage, couple handfuls spinach, and z bit of broccoli ...

apart from the fact youd be unlike to eat those veggies daily as such ... juicing apparently makes it like six fold ... as generally speaking, the digestion process is apparently a huge resource hog .. and requires about 80% of the nutrients (or whatever), that it digests, and the rest of the body gets the rest .. ( a very crude description for a far more complex system obviously) ...

as the juice is fibre free . and just made of natures finest juices ... its ready to be absorbed into the digestive system .. with minimal effort .. so faar more gets taken in by the body .. as less is used by the digestion process ..

so thats why one cabbage would become 6 for example ...

so hard enough, and unrealistic to eat all that ... never mind 6 times the amount ...

also .. adding a couple of apples and carrots, makes it a very surprisingly delicious drink ... seriously .. youd be surprised how nice it is to drink ...

i dont have an opinion of any other source of chlorophyll .. but i do enjoy my juices .. and they do seem to combat cancer .. or contribute as much as many other alternative healing .. i told my friend with cancer to do it all .. everything plays a part in helping aid the body heal ...

i say ... give the body what it wants .. it will try to heal itself .. rather than us try to heal it

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
thanks ya'll for your input.....

like most of my dreams and visions, they come and go in a flash....therefore, i have no further elaboration.

if it was me having cancer, i would be taking concentrated versions of it... probably in liquid form...and like with plants, i would be getting as much sun exposure as possible, since chlorophyll is the active ingredient plus sunlight in the process of photosynthesis (my memory of eigth grade science).....as a bonus from sun exposure, you'd get vitamin D production, and we all know how important that is in virus protection... a win win.

i wrote this dream down, b/c it came to me out of no where... i wasn't looking up chlorophyll, or remember it being mentioned in recent times..... for me i find that my most accurate information comes to me when i don't think of it....it just appears, then i take note.

now that a cpl of you posted about chlorella, that makes much sense to me....spiralina, i guess would be equally beneficial.

as i was sharing the post with someone in person today, i said....plants don't get cancer.... do they?

if i get a moment of free time, i will do a bit of research and see what i can find on this subject.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
after watching the video someone posted... now i know i was given psychic info. that i had no previous knowledge of. just another example of what i am capable of, and you are too.

all i can say is pay attention to your dreams....and meditate, you will be given all the answers...trust in yourself, and act as if the information is true... it will be more than you realize.

the more i live my life like this... the more information i am given.... therefore the more i can help others and myself.

we are all psychic and healers.

i personally have been given a vision that i have been healing and meditating for many incarnations... and i am sure many of you have been too.

love,light,blessings,

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

The following is a list of "cancer" diseases. Youre not suggesting as your title suggests...chlorophylll is THE cure for all?

"Cancer" is not just one thing nor produced and effected one way by one method.

■Adrenal Cancer■Anal Cancer■Bile Duct Cancer■Bladder Cancer■Bone Cancer■Brain/CNS Tumors In Adults■Brain/CNS Tumors In Children■Breast Cancer■Breast Cancer In Men■Cancer in Adolescents■Cancer in Children■Cancer in Young Adults■Cancer of Unknown Primary■Castleman Disease■Cervical Cancer■Colon/Rectum Cancer■Endometrial Cancer■Esophagus Cancer■Ewing Family Of Tumors■Eye Cancer■Gallbladder Cancer■Gastrointestinal Carcinoid Tumors■Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST)■Gestational Trophoblastic Disease■Hodgkin Disease■Kaposi Sarcoma■Kidney Cancer■Laryngeal and Hypopharyngeal Cancer■Leukemia■Leukemia - Acute Lymphocytic (ALL) in Adults■Leukemia - Acute Myeloid (AML)■Leukemia - Chronic Lymphocytic (CLL)■Leukemia - Chronic Myeloid (CML)■Leukemia - Chronic Myelomonocytic (CMML)■Leukemia in Children■Liver Cancer■Lung Cancer■Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell■Lung Cancer - Small Cell■Lung Carcinoid Tumor■Lymphoma■Lymphoma of the Skin■Malignant Mesothelioma■Multiple Myeloma■Myelodysplastic Syndrome■Nasal Cavity and Paranasal Sinus Cancer■Nasopharyngeal Cancer■Neuroblastoma■Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma■Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma In Children■Oral Cavity and Oropharyngeal Cancer■Osteosarcoma■Ovarian Cancer■Pancreatic Cancer■Penile Cancer■Pituitary Tumors■Prostate Cancer■Retinoblastoma■Rhabdomyosarcoma■Salivary Gland Cancer■Sarcoma - Adult Soft Tissue Cancer■Skin Cancer■Skin Cancer - Basal and Squamous Cell■Skin Cancer - Melanoma■Skin Cancer - Merkel Cell■Small Intestine Cancer■Stomach Cancer■Testicular Cancer■Thymus Cancer■Thyroid Cancer■Uterine Sarcoma■Vaginal Cancer■Vulvar Cancer■Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia■Wilms Tumor

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
i know that cancer affects many organs and systems....

there is only one cancer...... abnormal cell growth. eliminate abnormal cell growth = eliminate cancer..

my tittle states i dreamed of A cancer cure.... A meaning one... is it the end all be all. the only cure? doubt it...my research says there are many cures.... my applied research has eliminated two tumors in my dog by using baking soda...

google search...

baking soda eliminated two of my dogs tumors, and you will see a thread i created...

i will go as far as saying my reiki has helped at least three people with their cancer.... if you want specifics on these it will take pages for me to relay the information... this thread is not for that.. and according to the video....reiki (energy/vibration) may enhance the chlorophyll's success.

if you want to get specific about what came to me.... the endocrine system.

is chlorophyll a cure for these types of cancer? i have no idea... never even thought of it before my dream....i actually haven't heard the term endocrine system since college... i am 42 this month.

like i said i have not done any research on the endocrine system and cancer, or cancer and chlorophyll....

now i know there are people Doctors and scientist doing research on cancer and chlorophyll...

do your homework too... i just put it out there... like i said i act as if it is true, and it just may be.... now me putting it out there has others doing research for themselves, so they may learn, and i may learn too.

i am hypothesizing( based only on a dream, and past dreams and visions coming true) that chlorophyll may be a cure for abnormal cell growth (cancer)...and possibly works through or in collaboration with the endocrine system.

i am not a doctor or scientist...this is not medical advice...you want medical advice see a doctor.....

i am a healer/psychic/seer.... i heal no one.... i use the word very loosely...so people may understand....almost all cultures have shamans/"healers".
i believe people heal themselves......or make themselves sick...
i have a gift to help stimulate the healing within themselves. by sharing the information, it is only one way i do this.
edit on 2-10-2014 by jgarcya because: i a ----changed to--- i am.... may be the cure---- changed to ----may be a cure

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
just one more to be supresst.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Segenam

a reply to: gmoneystunt

thanks for the replies guys. i'm honestly going to give this a serious shot and start a regiment. i'm a smoker and have been for longer than i would like to admit. i've quit before for some time but, picked it up again. aside from the obvious risk of the big C, i've been trying to get my blood pressure and cholesterol levels down in addition to some other health issues related to a bad back/spine.

so it looks like chlorophyll is not borophyll at all, lol. looks like it has a HUGE amount of potential benefits and I can't wait to get started. i've always loved my vegetables and smoothies, i was even vegetarian for a handful of years. but there's this place around the corner from my job that does fresh juiced drinks with whatever veggies & fruits you can think of, not to mention added shots of this and that supplement. gonna start hitting that place up during my lunch breaks every day and perhaps buy some chlorella supplements as well.

maybe i should start a thread and record my BP, cholesterol etc and see how/if they drop over time

edit on 3-10-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
good for you CallmeRaskolnikov .....

please report back to us with your progress....

as with my baking soda thread, you will find that with the people that my knowledge/information resonates with, it may change your life, like it did my dog's, there animals, mine , and theirs...

blessings to you!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

will do! and thanks again!

after i read your OP, my little intuitive voice was screaming "give this a shot!". so something definitely resonated with me personally.

and speaking of dogs, maybe this is why dogs eat grass sometimes? maybe they are subconsciously aware that the chlorophyll is beneficial for them as well? i wonder...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

you may have trieddddd these already ...

those electric cigs were a god send to me ... i knew i would have smoked the rest of my life, unless i could find another healthier suitable delivery method for teh nicotine ...

I knew it was the tar that kills us .. not the nicotine ... cd pretty much gladly knock back the nicotine, with coffees IN MODERATION, the rest of my long life ...

The elec cigs were perfect .. all the nicotine i want .. without the deadly tar ... any flavour .. not disgusting

Really could have my cake and eat it .. and if it works for someone .. they then have the choice to wean themselves from the nicotine .. by lowering teh content gradually ..

Anyhoo ... i know they may not be for everyone .. but they made it extremely easy for me to give up cigs ... and actually .. fun . i could happilly use the elec cig forever now .. cant think of any reason not to .. but i dont anyway ..

also faaar cheaper ...

hope that didnt come across like a sales pitch .. but for every life they save ... is immeasurable value

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
People who die from Cancer either don't eat enough greens, or their diet is mostly cholesterol like Eggs(breakfast..). We don't have supper anymore. Many people are too busy working. Work, work, work. No time to eat like the past nor stay healthy.

"Those who think they are free, are not free." Sooner or later Cities will expand to desert places and all greens will be polluted and chopped out for living spaces. Just look how we live in the past and compare it to today.

top topics

join