It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Ebola Patient's Possible Contacts Now Reach 100

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Any contacts of this man are now in the clear. It's been over 21 days since Duncan traveled from Liberia.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I guess this confirms that he was not contagious at that time.
At lease we can start trusting the information we've been provided about this disease.
Too bad he made such a bad decision to begin with.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Duncan took ill so soon after landing in the States that he was probably feeling symptoms beforehand. The early symptoms of Ebola mimic other conditions, so he might have assumed it was jet lag, etc, etc.

I flew to Israel in '88 and caught a cold right after I got there. The air in that cabin was shared by several hundred people and I'm probably not the only one who got sick. Fortunately the gift shop in my hotel had medicine that knocked it right out.

If I got sick that fast, imagine what could happen to all the people who flew with Duncan. At times the 21-day quarantine period isn't long enough. Who knows how many more people are sick but we haven't been told?

I don't believe we can trust all the information tptb are giving us about this pandemic. At the moment they're involved with heavy-duty damage and panic control.

At times a person can be asymptomatic and contagious at the same time.

We haven't seen the last of this. It's only the beginning and it's bound to get worse, barring a miracle from the Lord Himself.

I'm guessing that if this continues to get worse and more cases are found in different states, martial law will start and the elections could even be cancelled.

Doomsday preppers were right.

edit on 18-10-2014 by dianajune because: typo

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join