It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm looking for someone who can explain this!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: VitaArcanum

Vita Arcanum translates to Life Mysterious, and some other latin twists. you can play with that here…

translator

The "figure" looks like a figure. The Latin utterances from your mouth might not necessarily be a good thing.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: VitaArcanum

originally posted by: Quantum_Squirrel

Pics of the mark on your wrist pls...

you took the time to draw it out and upload to here, shouldn't be hard to snap a quick shot on your phone and post it up,

Until this happens i will reserve my meager judgement

If your eye can see it your phone sure can

Q

Sure thing Q!

It's 12am here and I'm about to head off soon! But! I will definitely take it the first thing in the morning and get it up.
It does tend to be hard to come up on photos! However,I will try to see if it will be more visible at a certain angle.

cool i look forward to it , maybe try diff types of lighting? different backdrops see if that helps

Q

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum_Squirrel

I took a photo and it's barely visible! as you can clearly see! You will most likely have to strain your eyes really hard! But if you save the picture and keep minimizing it seems to stand out more.Not sure why!

I don't have a fancy camera or editing software to make it stand out... I'll try to find a way but I hope you can make it out as it is and use my above tip.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

i'm sorry i have looked and looked , zoomed, sharpened its difficult as the pic is blurry hold still! lol

I see nothing

Q

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I can't be insane! It's there!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
Upload a picture of this on your wrist. Thanks.

No problem! But for some reason people can't see it! I can't be insane I'm telling you it's there! Also what is chaos magic? and from your knowledge why would such a symbol/sign show up on someones wrist?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I took a photo and it's barely visible! as you can clearly see! You will most likely have to strain your eyes really hard! But if you save the picture and keep minimizing it seems to stand out more.Not sure why!

I don't have a fancy camera or editing software to make it stand out... I'll try to find a way but I hope you can make it out as it is and use my above tip.

I have a flip phone from 2001 that takes better pics! I will just assume this is all a hoax until you take an actual picture, or are you afraid to take a clear picture and show everyone you don't have anything on your wrist?

link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
This is well beyond my area of study, but I believe I have seen symbols like that in chaos magic.

What is chaos magic exactly?

Link

Don't know anything about it really. Just came across some of their symbols a while back.

Have fun and I hope you find answers to your skin problem.

link   

Is it a pale mark or a dark one? is it lighter or darker than your skin?

find someone with a modern phone , the rez will be more than enough hold ya hand still whilst taking it

and hey its ATS their is a massive possibility you could be insane
or are school holidays out? not unheard of here.. right now i am still giving u the benefit of doubt.

would love to attempt some research on your behalf but i need something to go on first

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

I'm not afraid nor this is a hoax, I'm actually being serious and I used a brand new Nokia Lumia so I don't know what is going on. I know that in our day and age it is "pictures or it didn't happen" but I don't know what's going on in all seriousness..

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Hey Q, try to go off regarding the doodle at the moment, I'll try to find a way to get a better photo but it sure as hell odd cause I'm using a new Nokia Lumia. I hope it isn't broken

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Tilting my phone on different angles with brightness on full (ouch my eyes) i can make out some of it so i don't think your insane, i can't offer what i think it means do you have any background on how it got there etc? Hope you figure it out!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I think his ismore legit thana Tanit. Seems like alchemy maybe. Have you done any esotric research or dabbled in anything occult.

(Occult means hidden not evil)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus
Tilting my phone on different angles with brightness on full (ouch my eyes) i can make out some of it so i don't think your insane, i can't offer what i think it means do you have any background on how it got there etc? Hope you figure it out!

Thank god! I thought I was losing my mind here! Also it came out of nowhere that's what pokes at my brain and I don't know what it means.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MGaddafi

Never! I don't go into those areas or even go to church. Nor have I done any esotric research.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I saw this in kindergarten after my best friends dad lost his leg...she drew this.

haha kidding man idk..pics would really help indeed

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

It looks like the kind of symbols people draw when trying to summon demons, or maybe something alchemical. It is cool looking anyway, so you've got that going for you, which is nice. ;p

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
FWIW, the latin translation of Vita Arcanum can mean "the secret life".

Now either this is very strange, or way too convenient and thus pointing more toward hoax IMO.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Vita Arcanum translates to Life Mysterious, and some other latin twists. you can play with that here…

translator

The "figure" looks like a figure. The Latin utterances from your mouth might not necessarily be a good thing.

Lol, you beat me to it.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I messed with the contrast, shadows, brightness, etc. on your photo, but I can't decipher anything that looks remotely like your drawing. On that note, I also suck at ink blots. However, I'm awesome at spotting shapes in clouds

If you can take a different photo, I'll be happy to try on that one.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join