It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal MK Testimonies - Silent Voices in the Crowd

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Silent Voices in the Crowd

For many people, waking up is a challenge and daily routine - a chore or mere annoyance....for others - it can be a constant assault on the senses as invisible puppet masters wield the strings from behind the scenes. One feels cut off from many aspects of a normal life and polite society, some isolate in fear of going outside, others deal with their demons in a more reserved and silent repose.

Rarely are our voices heard.

One of the most common tactic in MK Cults is to isolate the victim from others in order to more effectively gain control and influence over that person. They are told repeatedly that they must continue down the Rabbit Hole in order to find answers, and then they are left to wander in a Labyrinth of their own design when their usefulness wears off.

Sometimes help comes too late...and other times, not at all.

Eventually, the victim is left in a mental collapse, unable to communicate with others outside the Group. It can be a painful and difficult chore learning how to trust again, how to reach out and reclaim ones rightful personal dignity and direction.

Regardless regardless of where you are in your daily battles - please consider this thread as a Safe Haven.

If you feel isolated and believe you have been a victim of Mind Kontrol, this is a place to post your personal story if you so wish.

I am hoping that by sharing our experiences we might be able to find some comfort, therapy and solidarity in an non-judgmental environment.

Welcome aboard.

edit on 10/2/14 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting edit

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Yes, schizophrenia and psychosis can be hard to deal with. That's why we have meds.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

Do those meds cure electronic harassment? Do they cure gangstalking? Gaslighting?

No?

Oh... well that's...that's just too bad. I don't see why you would automatically assume those described in the OP are simply schizophrenic. Its understandable though. We all get the "ostrich effect".

Good day and Kallisti

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I had a friend back in high school...(yes, some-one liked me, once!);

he went to every party and took every drug available to him. Made Randy Rhoads look like a punk with his battle axe...

Years after school our paths crossed, he spoke how the voices plagued him and for me to help make them stop.

His drug of choice turned out being '___'.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Just make sure, before anyone imposes their god's knowledge upon you that they are an authority you trust implicitly. The most successful mechanics are generally those who sabotage their client's cars so they must constantly return for another treatment and a truly selfish being will likely not care for the overall welfare of their customers so long as they can get their audience to dance predictably to a repetitious tune.

I will never go to any medical establishment ever again so long as I remain on this planet. I always get better on my own and I always go further into slavery at the hands of others. I am not opposed to the idea of a physician, but they would have to be one that I am confident follows a very strict oath of charity and goodwill to their patients.

Most of the time, I think the fear itself is the purpose. Nothing terrible has ever happened to me, not once, but the fear of death is constantly on the periphery of my vision. My true fear is that once my response to the threat of pain is no longer sufficient that they will then decide to carry out their threats against me. Maybe the whole point is generating passive sheep who will march gladly into the slaughter without a single care in the world left in them for their own welfare.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Hello, friend. I have seldom seen anything this well written in regards to topic at hand.

One of the most common tactic in MK Cults is to isolate the victim from others in order to more effectively gain control and influence over that person. They are told repeatedly that they must continue down the Rabbit Hole in order to find answers, and then they are left to wander in a Labyrinth of their own design when their usefulness wears off.

I'm beginning to think that we are a whole society of what you describe: two sets of people: the handlers and the handled. Great thread, poignantly on target and so true.
tetra50

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
Yes, schizophrenia and psychosis can be hard to deal with. That's why we have meds.

Yes, it's great business. There's a lot of money in creating problems, and solving them with expensive palliatives. And whole groups of people appear to be doing wonderful things to help the disenfranchised.

Nechash described it very well, here:

The most successful mechanics are generally those who sabotage their client's cars so they must constantly return for another treatment and a truly selfish being will likely not care for the overall welfare of their customers so long as they can get their audience to dance predictably to a repetitious tune.

edit on 3-10-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I had a friend who got mixed up in a group and was completely brainwashed. He was hyper-paranoid, delusional, irrational and could quite easily be mistaken for someone suffering a mental illness.

I knew this wasnt caused by mental illness, I have PTSD and I can smell unwell people; no I knew it was a MK group because he tried to get me to join them. I saw thru their BS immediately, and so they tried to discredit me and turn him against me.

Well it worked, I no longer have anything to do with his person, and altho is sad I lost a friend to this group, I am in a much safer, saner and better place than I would be if I tried to continue a friendship with this person.

Just so you know, he group are known here at ATS by the name "no-planers", or "no-brainers".

And people think MK is just science fiction

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I can outline the "symptoms" of mind control, or psychotic illness, as the following, that we can agree upon:

- Voices in the mind
- Voices heard externally yet originating from an unknown source
- Visual hallucinations
- Vibrational/static sensations within the body
- Pain/throbbing in the body and in the brain

The target/patient can try to rationalise what they experience by implicating external parties, often secret "controllers" or clandestine outfits.

If one vindicates these baseless rationalisations, it furthers the problem, preventing the individual from taking a medical approach.

If medication does cure/abate the symptoms, then, I would say, regardless of mind control, then, they would be beneficial.

All this being said, yes, I have suffered these symptoms, and I have a simple question - where do these voices originate from, the subconsciousness, or an external party?

As an example, I have experienced voices that were outside the bounds of my own mind and imagination, something new to me in other-words. Being external to my own mind, I make the conclusion that they must be from an outside source.

The only way to prove this, would be to perform a study on those whom hear voices, and to describe the exact nature of the voices - what is being said, the voices that are used in saying it, and any specific words that are being used. If it is found that unrelated parties are experiencing the same pattern of voices, then it warrants further study.

I remember hearing "System Resistor" being chanted repeatedly through my telephone, I was unable to distinguish if it was coming through the telephone, or if it was inside my mind. I came to the conclusion that somebody whom knows my ATS name had used some kind of technology to transmit the sounds through electronic devices in my domicile.

edit on 3-10-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

Hey SystemResistor:

The only way to prove this, would be to perform a study on those whom hear voices, and to describe the exact nature of the voices - what is being said, the voices that are used in saying it, and any specific words that are being used. If it is found that unrelated parties are experiencing the same pattern of voices, then it warrants further study.

Actually, there are some medical tests that can establish externally occurring electronic harassment….
Using electromagnetic means to harass someone is a physical reality, and leaves behind damage to the brain.

edit on 3-10-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Knowing the human viciousness, the kind of treatments you got must have been beyond horrible. The human mind can bear that much of shocks before breaking into something else, if death does not ensue that is. You can see it with soldiers and PTSD and their inability to heal, for most at least.

Using drugs to induce panic states or hysterical states, distortions of senses and hard tripping with ego death type experiences all the while using violence, mental abuse, sleep deprivation, perversion, humiliation, etc.. I can well (but not so well) imagine the kind of # that can go inside a victim during such times... Whats more horrible is that i somewhat get the why of the existence of such a program.
edit on 3-10-2014 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: _damon

Hey _damon:

Whats more horrible is that i somewhat get the why of the existence such a program.

Would you further explain that?
What do you think would justify the existence of a program that does what you describe, needs to exist?
Thanks in advance….
tetra

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Dont get me wrong im not talking from a victim's point of view but rather from those that created such a program. If you want to understand your enemy, put yourself in his shoes. I also dont condone this kind of # in any way. Same goes for the disgusting vivisection.

What i mean is, the future is consciousness or nothing. Wouldnt the government develop a keen interest in its study? While im sure there were multiple goals for mk, the most important was to study the mind. How does the mind react in such circumstances and what can be gained from it. From the perspective of a victim, no doubt it was like a hopeless nightmare. But it was surely seen differently from the researchers side. The only way they must have thought and they were on the right track and although it shouldnt exist, the only way fast enough to produce results is to inflict traumas. Strong traumas can create weird changes in the mind. Only violence and mind breaking techniques can do that. Because it forces the powerless mind of the victim who is in a state of intense stress and discomfort to find ways of escape and it can lead in some case to results that would be seen as significant. Oddities..

It strains the mind in such a way that it will unconsciously try to find alternatives to survive assuming the body survives. Behavioral changes, personality changes, schizophrenia, ego death, OCD, alter ego, and maybe in some cases, something else like monsters? I didnt study the thing so im not sure but are there known instances where the victim became uncannily indifferent to what happened as if they moved on like it was nothing? If yes then these were probably the most important results of the study. Of course nothing is certain.

Also i wouldnt be surprised if cases of supernatural phenomenon happened. Since these intense traumas affect the mind and so the conscious. Its only speculation but if intense negative stimulus are applied like pain the victim could develop a unnatural ability to focus even in this state, like focus on a prayer or a memory or something made up spontaneously and in this state of mind create abnormalities that cannot be predicted like superstrenght or insensibility to pain.

Very good feelings like euphoria, wellness, relaxation, love can also produce weird states of mind at their peak, like nirvana, satori or even more exotic although i got no examples. The same must be possible with the opposite negative stimulis and feelings. Unfortunaly the latter is easier to produce. The problem with the mind is that it can be modeled, shaped, forced to change using the right stimulus and i think there is no end as to how much it can be refined.

Also im sure propaganda was perfected to such a level thanks to mk ultra results.. They didnt waste their efforts.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

The voices I hear as a complication of my mental disorder are radically different from the ones I ascribe to MK.

The former are more "human" voices....the latter sound more electronic - like looped recordings repeating the same thing over and over - usually hostile and vulgar words and insults, cruel names and other such unpleasant things.

I've dealt with the shocks to various sensitive areas of the body, and while I would usually discount it as some sort of neurological misfire, there is unfortunately the sensation of being watched when the shocks occur, as if whomever is triggering them is curious how I will respond. That's where it gets unsettling.

My first MK experience was meeting a man who used my personal convictions as a weapon against me.

He earned by trust through common and shared interests and slowly started trying to replace my worldview with his own twisted variation of the "truth" a couple of months after we first met. At the time, I was still a very idealistic and romantic twenty-something.

It was very subtle indoctrination and I was relatively naive to it at first and didn't catch on to what he was doing.

He eventually became so controlling that he drove all my friends away behind my back, to where I was solely dependent on him, and when I didn't act the way he tried "training me" to behave, he would get very abusive and violent.

I found out later he was deeply steeped in occult philosophies/magicks (very dark aspects) and was using me somehow to get back at a God he felt abandoned him by destroying my innocence in the process.

After a year of abusive psychological manipulation, I finally ran away from him and never looked back.

He wasn't my first exposure to manipulators, but he was by far the most cunning.

It was a downward spiral after that association for several years, which led to more rabbit holes and other like-minded manipulators preying on my weakened psyche. I'm glad I'm finally wise to a lot of the tactics such abusers employ.

The first step in not being a victim is to realize that there are manipulators out there....learning how to spot them early on is imperative to avoiding them before they can get their claws in.

ETA: I guess what I'm getting at is most MK scenarios aren't any "Government Psy-Ops" or anything of the sort. I've never once felt like a Letter Agency was after me. Ever. No matter how weird things got, it always struck me as some sort of spiritual battleground between different viewpoints and methodologies within the civilian population....but mind you, this is just my personal situation, by no means a catch all for MK abuse cases out there.
edit on 10/3/14 by GENERAL EYES because: ETA

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hi, GENERAL EYES
Thanks for sharing your view on this topic... The OP was very well written!
I would like to share my experience in these regards, but remain too confused about it, still...and it would probably turn into a jumbled mess.
It was a lengthy experience - 3 years - full bore.
For a while, I was certain it must be one or more of the intelligence groups... Eventually, I believed otherwise.
I suppose it would be nice to know if it was just me...or what/who...
But, realizing that an absolute answer may never be known, I suppress.
That has been the only solution for me.
Over 4 years, now, since I chose, one day, to push back, and some (who weren't around me then) might even think I am normal.
Anyway - I know I'm not...so, at least I haven't fooled myself.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

It is a pretty sick methodology isn't it?

There are some cults out there you just don't want to get near, much less- involved in.

I used to think all these types of horror stories were just delusional ramblings until I experienced it firsthand.

edit on 10/3/14 by GENERAL EYES because: clarity

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
...I'm beginning to think that we are a whole society of what you describe: two sets of people: the handlers and the handled. ...

Are you thinking that both sets are oblivious to their distinctive roles...acting &/or reacting in some prescribed or programmed manner?
Or - are the handled the only ones that don't know what's going on?

Like the Matrix - everyone goes about their business...as long as you don't - rock the boat.
Tip it, just a bit, and each and every other person is Agent Smith in waiting.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

I understand completely.
This thread is the first time I've ever really addressed the specifics in public.

For the longest time, when I was experiencing the aftermath of that initial encounter, I was unable to speak about what had happened at all. Those who knew him would tune me out - I was just a rambling idiot. I eventually just quit talking about it altogether because no one wanted to hear about it and it's not the kind of thing you bring up in new friendships unless you want them to walk away as well.

I've been mostly silent on the details for roughly 15 years now.
They're still difficult to address directly.

All I can say is when the time is right, you'll be able to make better sense of what you went through and find closure.

edit on 10/4/14 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: WanDash

I understand completely.
This thread is the first time I've ever really addressed the specifics in public.

For the longest time, when I was experiencing the aftermath of that initial encounter, I was unable to speak about what had happened at all. Those who knew him would tune me out - I was just a rambling idiot. I eventually just quit talking about it altogether because no one wanted to hear about it and it's not the kind of thing you bring up in new friendships unless you want them to walk away as well.

I've been mostly silent on the details for roughly 15 years now.
They're still difficult to address directly.

All I can say is when the time is right, you'll be able to make better sense of what you went through and find closure.

I appreciate the conversation!
How I can relate.
There is literally NO-ONE to talk to...
They act concerned...and offer the obligatory - "Anytime you need an ear..." or "I'm here for you..." ...but, when you want/need to talk - they do everything possible to turn the topic away.
And - what good is talking...to no-one listening?
I/You/We can do that by ourselves.

They just want - "the old you".
The "you" they knew before...this happened...
The "you" they knew, when the world was still...right.
They, in fact, grow resentful at "you"...for casting, even a smidgen of doubt on their world-view.
And - they KNOW...that if they entertain any of your thoughts or explanations or questions...they might lose even more confidence in their view/s of the world, and of...their future/s.

Thanks, So Much - again.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join