It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Think the World is Waking up to the Conspiracy?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

That was all speculation on yiur part

Facts please.

That's my point. The conspiracy side is just speculating.
Especially the theory of directed energy weapons.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
Are you one of those who think more and more people are waking up the events of 911?
You might want to check Google.

Google Trends

Also type in your favorite snake oil salesman Richard Gage.

Do similar 'trends' appear for other search engines then? Or is this a half-baked thread?

Can the Great and powerful Google tell you how many web users switched to other search engines when the 'Snowden' PRISM revelations broke?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

That was all speculation on yiur part

Facts please.

That's my point. The conspiracy side is just speculating.
Especially the theory of directed energy weapons

The surfer is not speculation it is fact

Please address how this man survived a close to twenty story drop

How does the os support his claim?

Yiur keep avoiding it

The os can't cope with his story

In order to continue defending the os yiu have to say this man is a liar

Or make compatible his story with the os

Please address the surfer in the context of the os or the controlled opposition
edit on pm1020143104America/ChicagoWed, 15 Oct 2014 16:36:00 -0500_10u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

He survived a 15 plus story fall.

People have survived jumping out of a plane with their parachute failing. Generally that land somewhere with a bit of give like some bushes or dirt rather than somewhere solid like the road or pavement. With the rest of the building in flux and on the move, there looks to have been a thick layer of dust around the place before the 15th floor got demolished.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

a for effort

but .. a few questions...

1. how did the dust beat him to the ground?
2. how many skydivers had 90 stories of debris (chairs desks computers filing cabinets concrete steel etc) fall on them after they hit the ground?
3. remember the spire? 60 stories of steel core columns that survived the collapse. that, according to the os, would have fallen right on top of him.

yet when he came through he wasnt even buried in the rubble , he was staring at the sun
edit on pm1020143110America/ChicagoWed, 15 Oct 2014 22:45:43 -0500_10u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

1/ Just looking at the video of the collapse, there is a trail of dust on the outside followed by all the floors popping out a bit further up on the inside. There not a lot of time between when the first streaks of dust touch the ground and when the ground floors blow out, but there is a little.

2/ None that I am aware of and it is a good point.

3/ I am not aware of all of the events surrounding his survival, but am surprised by a lack of rubble in all of the pictures I have come across.

One issue I have with the Hutchinson effect is just how broad, loose and undefined it actually is. Looking into it a bit more and it appears to be a big catch all for any military widget that does something. I do not know how Hutchinson gets his hands on some of this equipment, but considering he has not blown up the neighborhood there must be some vetting of the equipment he receives.

One idea is if all the metal and steel was made to intensely resonate. This could then act like the diaphragm of a speaker and cause violent fluctuating air pressure to turn the concrete to power. If all the concrete was steel reinforced then it can help explain why there was so much dust as the concrete was right next to this very loud, very big and very powerful speaker.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

How does the os support his claim?

What does his story have to do with the CD or planes theories?
He just happened to be low enough and in the right spot to avoid all the debris.

If you want to see luck watch some of the Russian car crash videos.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So floor 22 is low enough ?

And he just happened to not be hit with debris or the spire?

Yea ok...

just as plausible as the os and controlled opposition I guess...

lol

a reply to: samkent

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

And he just happened to not be hit with debris or the spire?

While you would expect to be hit with something however it wouldn't surprise me.
Think about all the people who survive tornados where their house is destroyed but they didn't get a scratch.

What you might expect to happen doesn't always happen.
Another example is motorcycle accidents.
In almost all significant accidents the riders come out of their shoes and boots. Go figure.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

The brainwashing is deep. I think it might even be a form of Stockholm Syndrome. It will interesting where everything progresses. If you don't have the numbers to do anything, you are at the mercy of the brain-dead.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Another thing to consider with this survivor, most in the building did not. While there where some around the basement levels that got trapped for a while, the numbers for those in the actual building that got destroyed is around 3000. Or about a 0.03% chance of survival.

With other reports from people getting caught in the dust cloud as it went down the streets, I do get the impression that it is more the wind and turbulence of the destruction lifting them up and pushing things around. It is a bit like getting caught in the big surf at the beach, it can easily throw you around or you might even be able to ride it.

If there was some anti gravity force going on I would expect to see a lot more video evidence, it was only the fine dust that went up as what we saw of all the heavy beams went down.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

o where to start. after this reply im done with this thread

Think about all the people who survive tornados where their house is destroyed but they didn't get a scratch.

i dont have to . im from oklahoma city . ive lived through the may 3rd 99 tornado .and many others before and since
"tornados" is a misnomer as an f1 is significantly less powerful than an f5 .

as for motorcycle crashes lets ask my friend who tboned a minivan...o wait u cant because hes ded.

this also raises a significant point in the os/truther debate

why do u get to compare a tornado with a 90 story building falling on a person but comparing the wct 1 and 2 collapse to other building collapses is forboden? not to mention other plane crashes, other building fires etc...

u compare apples to oranges but dismiss apples to apples

very telling

While you would expect to be hit with something however it wouldn't surprise me.

yea like 90 stories of building above you or the spire. but to wake up on top of the 90 stories?

impossible

a reply to: kwakakev

i will only say what we are dealing with is very exotic tech . beyond that i have lots of questions with no answers brought forth from the os or controlled opposition

in closing

ive debunked the op . ive brought many questions as to the validity of the os and controlled oppositon claims

and if any of you would like to explore these questions feel free to start a thread and u2u it to me

this thread is ded. i killed it. ive attended the wake and im gone

edit on pm1020143110America/ChicagoThu, 16 Oct 2014 22:46:49 -0500_10000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

edit on 19 10 2014 by Kester because: mistake

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

So just which conspiracy theory would you have them believe? Holographic planes, cruise missiles, mini nuclear weapons, nanoo nanoo thermite, silent explosives, beam weapons....

Ignoring your use of the silly term 'conspiracy theory' and the flawed concept of 'belief', I'll just point out that this is the correct interpretation. www.abovetopsecret.com...

T-shirts! T-shirts! Come buy your T-shirts!
Never let a good crisis go to waste.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Are you one of those who think more and more people are waking up the events of 911?
You might want to check Google.

Google Trends

Also type in your favorite snake oil salesman Richard Gage.

I confronted Richard in London and asked the essential question that others around the world have asked. "What were the core walls made of?"

He gave the wrong answer.

He doesn't want the fight to end. He's enjoying slapping the crooks around. In my opinion Richard is cruel. He could finish it but he won't. At least not yet. He's having too much fun.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
He doesn't want the fight to end.

What fight? He doesnt want his little crusade to end as he is making too much money from it!

He's enjoying slapping the crooks around.

The only people he is slapping around are the gullible, and they are too stupid to realise he is slapping them.

He could finish it but he won't.

No, he will not stop whilst the gullible are still giving him money!

At least not yet. He's having too much fun. Making too much money

Fixed it for you.
edit on 19-10-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'm sorry I have to say this. Anyone that believes WTC-7 collapsed due to fire really has a Screw Loose!

It is just so obvious. And anyone that believes the BBC is just as Dumb!

FFS!

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Tedgoat

Despite the other examples of structural steel failing due to fire alone....you cling to your ideas about a heavily damaged and fiercely burning building. Interesting.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

structural steel failing due to fire :yes

buildings collapsing due to structural steel failing due to fire :never

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

And yet, that has happened. You just refuse to accept reality.

i193.photobucket.com...
edit on 19-10-2014 by cardinalfan0596 because: added photo

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join