It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Think the World is Waking up to the Conspiracy?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

It's not just 9/11. It's the entire system. We finally have the technology and knowledge for utopia but the status quo returns supreme.

this right there....we do have the knowledge and the technology...yet we are all still slaves to money

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

what ? do i see more personal attacks?

if shes so nuts why dont u attack her evidence?

i sense desperation

Her fantasy doesn't explain the first couple of seconds of the collapse.
This mystery weapon should have 'dustified' the tower first then the top floor.
But we all seen it collapse at the point of the plane impact. The plane she doesn't believe in.

Her fantasy doesn't jive with WTC7 either.
It didn't dustify at all.

She will never work a 'normal' job again.
No company will be willing to hire someone with her nut job ideas.
So she has to perpetuate the mystery without solving it. Think David Copperfield.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Tedgoat

Ignore them!

Don't try to them wind you up too much, but they do the most important thing that anyone should - ask questions. Sure it can feel frustrating, crazy and getting no where at times. Eventually when you do stop and look back at all this challenging you do start to realize just how much more you understand and know about just what did take place.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

i sense desperation

But we all seen it collapse at the point of the plane impact. The plane she doesn't believe in.

So she has to perpetuate the mystery without solving it. Think David Copperfield.

So u claim to know how a weapon that u have never seen works?

And no, think like tesla

U start to dustify the core. As the core weakens u get the lather

And when the core reaches a certain critical point the top simply falls thru the rest of the tower

If u REALLY think about it this explains all the funny goings on on 9/11 from the collapse to the surfer

It all makes sense

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

And no, think like tesla

She hasn't seen the weapon either. So how does she know how it works?

If you 'dustify' the core why did it collapse at the point of impact? Both buildings.

Face she is making up this weapon.
It doesn't exist.
She is feeding you snake oil lines of BS. Just to keep perpetuating her myth and job.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to: samkent

She's doesn't pretend to know how it works

just the evidence . Yiu on the other hand claim it had to effect the top first.

I have never given her money. All her research and lectures are free

Please address the 9/11 surfer then.

floor 15 . Fell over ten stories. Woke up on top of the pile. Wasn't crushed by and falling floors.

This alone debunks the "truther" claims of thermite, nukes conventional cd, and the os that the floors crushed themselves

He would not be alive if anything pushed by the os or the controlled opposition were true

look to the person both sides try to disenfranchise for the seed of truth

edit on am1020143110America/ChicagoTue, 14 Oct 2014 10:35:19 -0500_10u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut

originally posted by: samkent

i sense desperation

And no, think like tesla

And when the core reaches a certain critical point the top simply falls thru the rest of the tower

If u REALLY think about it this explains all the funny goings on on 9/11 from the collapse to the surfer

It all makes sense

Wouldn't such a device "Ignite the Atmosphere" and cause your "Tap Water to be Extra-Warm"

Neither "side" of the Fukushima debate swallowed that "seed of truth" either.

Yeah, it makes sense, the world is not enough.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I cannot see any reason why a variety of techniques and methods where not used to help bring down the towers with minimal destruction to the surrounding city. There where lots of reports of bombs and explosions going off in the lead up to the collapse, maybe some of these bombs where to help get out the gold, weaken critical supports and generally clean up some loose ends.

Despite the evidence put forth by Judy Wood it does not negate the theory thermite was used. The core structure of the building was very strong and timed thermite cutter charges would help ensure that the building did collapse as intended.

When it comes to the directed energy theory, I do see enough in it to warrant further investigation. Do you or anyone else have any theories as to what type of directed energy was used, for example from a satellite, HAARP, nearby cell towers or other directed antenna either land, air or space based? Or does it come prepackaged like a hand grenade or mine? Are there any examples of this technology turning concrete and steel to dust? Without a further understanding of the technology, process and capabilities it does limit the effectiveness of the case.
edit on 15-10-2014 by kwakakev because: added 'not'

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Do you or anyone else have any theories as to what type of directed energy was used, for example from a satellite, HAARP, nearby cell towers or other directed antenna either land, air or space based? Or does it come prepackaged like a hand grenade or mine?

Since there are only a couple of types of directed energy weapons known, anything beyond that is science fiction.

Are there any examples of this technology turning concrete and steel to dust?

None unless you watch Star Trek.

Lets take the aftermath of a tornado.
If you looked at the debris field you could imagine all kinds of weapons used.
But science tells us it's just fast moving air.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

But science tells us it's just fast moving air.

The vast amount of dust is perplexing. The steel getting cut up with thermite and having some type of electromagnetic induction to cause it's breakdown kinda fits. But as the frame all fell apart I would expect the concrete to turn more into rubble as the slabs knock and bump into each other on the way down, not to be pulverized and collapse into dust the way and amount it has.

If the science of examining the concrete dust has returned a result of fast moving air as to it's dustification, then sound waves is also another theory that has been put forth. While I am not fully aware of the results from a very loud burst (150+ Db) of extremely high frequency sound (Gigahertz to Terahertz), it could be another suspect to look at. Because of the very high frequency of the sound it is way beyond our range of hearing, yet being closely exposed to such a force can rip you apart (there have been experiments to kill with sound).

Try standing near the top fullers at the drags when they take off to feel how it can shake your body. Increase the frequency a lot more and it will shake you a lot harder.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
**ATTENTION**

The 911 forum is under strict rules for decorum and respect. Further violations of the T&C, will result in a posting ban and a review of your account by staff.

Do not reply to this post, field any and all questions to staff via the alert feature. Also please alert T&C violations so they may be dealt with. Do not respond or engage the offending posters.

~Tenth
ATS Super Mod

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
You see this is the problem discussing 911 has.

We should forget emotions and just stick to facts and evidence.

Only then can we really discuss the topic and perhaps get somewhere!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
useless...everything is useless.

United States House of Representatives Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA) was established in 1976 to investigate the assassinations of John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King, Jr...

The Committee completed its investigation in 1978 and issued its final report the following year, concluding that Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy.

Was anything ever done about ...the conspiracy ?

No...and it wont ever be.

This is why I feel somewhat discouraged from posting on 9/11 forums anymore...it's all useless.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

useless...everything is useless.

United States House of Representatives Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA) was established in 1976 to investigate the assassinations of John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King, Jr...

The Committee completed its investigation in 1978 and issued its final report the following year, concluding that Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy.

Was anything ever done about ...the conspiracy ?

No...and it wont ever be.

This is why I feel somewhat discouraged from posting on 9/11 forums anymore...it's all useless.

I think it is important to keep the subject alive.

We should not let any amount of time to cover over the importance of understanding the truth of the event. We owe it to those that lost their lives and their families, and we owe it to ourselves.

If we allow history to record only the OS then we will be setting ourselves up for a future where this kind of event can happen again.

Besides as a scientist I cannot stand to see fact turned into farce.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

911 surfer falls 15 or more floors and totally debunks the os and controlled opposion claims

It happened and it is impossible if thermite high explosives nukes or the os were true

What we are left with is an exotic weapon that can destroy specific objects but (seems) to leave organic matter intact (my interpretation) seeing as how the surviving file cabinet was turned to goo( melted without heat) with unburnt paper inside

edit on am1020143108America/ChicagoWed, 15 Oct 2014 08:21:14 -0500_10u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The origional 'surfer' story was he surfed on top of the debris, from many stories up.
Not that he survived in a concrete starwell for about 10 floors.
That was where I was comming from.

What we are left with is an exotic weapon that can destroy specific objects but (seems) to leave organic matter intact (my interpretation) seeing as how the surviving file cabinet was turned to goo( melted without heat) with unburnt paper inside

You would think we would have heard of such a weapon during it's small scale testing phase.
Not after they ramped things up full scale to take down an entire sky scraper.

If such a weapon existed and if it were highly focused and directional, you might be able to take out the 2-3 floors at impact point so as to iniate the start of the collapse.
Where did all this power come from? It would take many megawatts of sustained power to destroy a couple of floors of steel from a distance far enough away that NO ONE NOTICED their presence.
But wait! If it were just the initator and the total collapse was just gravity, why jump to exotic theories?

Also

If such a weapon existed why didn't collapse the caves where Bin Ladin was hiding?
Why don't we collapse the mud/concrete buildings where ISIS hides out?
All these years of war and we only used it on ourselves? Not logical.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to: samkent

Please address the surfer as he debunks the os and controlled opposition

He survived a 15 plus story fall. And ended up on top of a 110 story building

Impossible with os and conventional cd explanations

The rest of yiur story has no bearing on the subject as isis and bin Laden were/are us assets

The energy could have come from the colliding weather fronts that happened to collided over Manhatten on 911 with a hurricane in the Atlantic off the coast of NY

That's megawatts if u know how to harness and direct such energy

You would think we would have heard of such a weapon during it's small scale testing phase. 
Not after they ramped things up full scale to take down an entire sky scraper. 

If such a weapon existed and if it were highly focused and directional, you might be able to take out the 2-3 floors at impact point so as to iniate the start of the collapse. 
Where did all this power come from? It would take many megawatts of sustained power to destroy a couple of floors of steel from a distance far enough away that NO ONE NOTICED their presence. 
But wait! If it were just the initator and the total collapse was just gravity, why jump to exotic theories? 

That was all speculation on yiur part

Facts please.

edit on am1020143111America/ChicagoWed, 15 Oct 2014 11:29:24 -0500_10u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tedgoat

To demolish a high rise building they take out the basements first. Guess what happened to the basements on WTC 1, 2 and 7? BOOM! And that is confirmed by the First Responders and Fire Fighters that were blasted by the explosions in the basements of all 3 towers.

They know! They were there!

One small flaw in your theory: WTC7 did not have a basement.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join