It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Think the World is Waking up to the Conspiracy?

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

And I should consider you an authority on this matter...why?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Yes because I have been working in the commercial/consumer repair business for the past 40 years.
I know the types of recorders that have been in use.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: samkent

Article from 2011, ten years after 9/11.
Text in swedish

Hur kan det komma sig att 70 procent av nyinstallerade övervakningskameror fortfarande är analoga?
Translated:
How can it be that 70 percent of newly installed surveillance cameras are still analogue? Read again: newly installed.

When the digital high-quality 1080p HDTV set against the old analog 50 Hz interlaced frames per second that gets people moving to flutter in still images (every other image, use every other line) and when the lives and property are at stake - the blurred flutter image wins seven times out of ten.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

And assuming they were functional, they would have clearly shown any targets crossing the yard. And if a 757 had flown across it would have been recorded, and the brass would have taken those tapes to thee 911 Commission to prove its story.

That is one assumption too far.
Back in the day not all cameras were recorded.
Back in the day recorders were essentially modified VCR's. Big and limited on inputs.

In my minds viewpoint they would have 1 maybe 2 cameras at each doorway to the building.
But were they recorded????

How many times have we discovered that high tech filters down throught the government at a snails pace?
Haven't you heard the stories of antique computers and software being main line devices?

Your mind's viewpoint is lacking in this case. The cameras in question are posted on the upper perimeter of the building, at every point of the pentagon, and just guessing every 50 feet or so in between those points. That is, they were not aimed at doorways, but rather outside, viewing towards the perimeter fence, it appears from pictures.

Are you claiming that your experience was actually at the pentagon, or in civilian life?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: rayjoh

Thanks for the input, but I'm not sure of your point....

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

There were three cameras on the building on that side. One at each corner and one in the middle.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

And not a single one of them could provide footage of a bloody 757 approaching the building.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Nope. Contrary to popular belief the Pentagon did not have a high tech surveillance system.

edit on 26-12-2014 by cardinalfan0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Yeah, they were probably all fake cameras intended to trick burglars into thinking the place was under surveillance, kinda like the kind of fake cameras I can buy through the mail.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Maybe one or two of them were. I know on my last active duty base we had fake cameras mounted in a couple of spots and the other cameras we had took frames every 2-3 seconds and were not connected to a recorder......all ordered out of the same system as the Pentagon cameras.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

And not a single one of them could provide footage of a bloody 757 approaching the building.

And not a single shred of evidence from truthers that they were recorded either.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: lexyghot

...just an endless repetition by OCT apologists that "we don't know the cameras were even hooked up" or "it's perfectly logical to assume that the Pentagon had cameras that weren't turned on".

My, my, what a pathetic position to attempt to hold. LOL

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

A position based on knowledge, reality, and understanding of how the US Government works is a "pathetic" one? oooookay.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Reality? Do you mean the one created by the mainstream media?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Umm no. From WORKING for 20+ years for the entity and seeing just how inept that entity is. Try being in a combat zone and having to check the fuel states of all your jets to see which ones have enough gas to launch because its the end of the Fiscal Year and you do not have money for gas for another 12 hours.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I did my year in combat in the Mekong Delta. Partly because of that, I know bbull# when I see it.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander What, pray tell, is this bull# you think you see?

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

The bull# concocted by the MSM and the government, through which you construct a certain reality. In short, the official narrative of the events of 11 September.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

You served in the cluster# of Vietnam and still believe that the US Government is capable of pulling off the attacks on 9/11? Seriously?

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

The bull# concocted by the MSM and the government, through which you construct a certain reality. In short, the official narrative of the events of 11 September.

Yea the government is so good at organizing things they should hand out water at the next hurricane.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join