It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Think the World is Waking up to the Conspiracy?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tedgoat
There are so many loopholes and inconsistencies with the Official Story

Such as what exactly?

Remember, the vast majority of the "loopholes and inconsistencies with the Official Story" is people not understanding basic physics, or how things actually work. Or they post well known hoaxed images of a photoshopped cruise missile, or didn't realise all the tapes of the Pentagon were released, or they claim a 757 cannot fly lower than 65 feet, so they never land etc. etc.
edit on 26-11-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Tedgoat

Except the NTSB doesn't investigate crashes that aren't accidents. Once they determine it wasn't an accident they turn everything over to the FBI. They can ASSIST the FBI, but their part is done at that point.

At no point on 9/11 were they considered an accident except for the first impact. Therefore the NTSB didn't investigate.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Except the NTSB doesn't investigate crashes that aren't accidents. Once they determine it wasn't an accident they turn everything over to the FBI. They can ASSIST the FBI, but their part is done at that point.

At no point on 9/11 were they considered an accident except for the first impact. Therefore the NTSB didn't investigate.

Even the FBI did not investigate this 'attack'. That much is obvious. There are hundreds if not thousands of people out there that all say the same thing. Towers came down due to explosives. The Pentagon was not hit by an airliner but more than likely hit by a missile. Shanksville, there was no plane at all. Now why would all these people say these things? Could it be that they are experts?

So what kind of experts do we have in this group of 9/11 questioners?

Ex CIA, FBI, Naval Intelligence, FAA, Army Intelligence, Air Force Intelligence, Air Crash Investigators, Law Enforcement, Teachers, Professors, Physicists, Pentagon analysts, US Government and State Federal Officials, International Military and Intelligence Services, US Government Scientists and Researchers.

Are they all mistaken in their evaluations and research? Do they not know what they are talking about?

Then why are they saying what I and others have been saying? Why are they calling for a new impartial investigation?

Look at the list! Look at their credentials. There are more experts than you can shake a stick at!

And before Cardinalfan and hellobruce say "It came from a Conspiracy Site!"

That's because these experts can see that 9/11 is a FULL BLOWN CONSPIRACY!!

Patriots Question 9/11

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

There are hundreds if not thousands of people out there that all say the same thing. Towers came down due to explosives. The Pentagon was not hit by an airliner but more than likely hit by a missile. Shanksville, there was no plane at all. Now why would all these people say these things? Could it be that they are experts?

So what kind of experts do we have in this group of 9/11 questioners?

Ex CIA, FBI, Naval Intelligence, FAA, Army Intelligence, Air Force Intelligence, Air Crash Investigators, Law Enforcement, Teachers, Professors, Physicists, Pentagon analysts, US Government and State Federal Officials, International Military and Intelligence Services, US Government Scientists and Researchers.

Are they all mistaken in their evaluations and research? Do they not know what they are talking about?

Can you show us where these 'experts' were active that day and they talk about topics in their own fields?
Anybody can babble about anything. But that doesn't mean they know what they are talking about.

You specifically mention 'Air Crash Investigators'.
Once again point us to where 'Air Crash Investigators' say something is wrong with these planes and these crashes.
edit on 26-11-2014 by samkent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Towers came down due to explosives. The Pentagon was not hit by an airliner but more than likely hit by a missile. Shanksville, there was no plane at all.

Of courser you ignore the small fact that there is zero evidence for all those silly claims - you also ignore the fact that 757 seats, 757 fuselage parts, 757 engines, 757 undercarriage and DNA and body parts from all the passengers on flight 77 was found and identified inside the Pentagon - also the damage done to the Pentagon by a 757 sized aircraft....

You totally ignore those facts as they totally destroy your silly conspiracy theories!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Towers came down due to explosives. The Pentagon was not hit by an airliner but more than likely hit by a missile. Shanksville, there was no plane at all.

Of courser you ignore the small fact that there is zero evidence for all those silly claims - you also ignore the fact that 757 seats, 757 fuselage parts, 757 engines, 757 undercarriage and DNA and body parts from all the passengers on flight 77 was found and identified inside the Pentagon - also the damage done to the Pentagon by a 757 sized aircraft....

You totally ignore those facts as they totally destroy your silly conspiracy theories!

Here we go again. Anything I post you IGNORE. And instead attack what I say and calling me ignorant. By the way all these experts and their interviews is documented fact. Not silly made up stories.

There's no hope for you and others like you. Your still in the dark and seem to want to stay there.

Instead of chastising me all the time with your repeated info from the Official Fairy tale, why don't you get off your ass and see what these people have to say?

Or maybe that will conflict with your acceptance of the Silly Official Fairy Tale!

9/11 is indeed a Conspiracy. Thousands of experts would agree with this. Except you!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Here we go again. Anything I post you IGNORE.

Well, what you post is just made up silly stories or known hoaxes, like the Photoshopped cruise missile....

By the way all these experts and their interviews is documented fact.

No, it is not fact, it is just their opinion.

Your still in the dark and seem to want to stay there.

You are the one in the dark, believing your much debunked conspiracy theories....

Thousands of experts would agree with this.

Hundreds of thousands more ignore the silly made up stories.... most people just ignore the truthers, they have moved on. Only the gullible still believe all the truther lies - notice even after having a billboard in Times Square truthers are mostly ignored.

edit on 26-11-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Ding Dong! Wrong again.

Must be the Fluoridated water you drink in Kiwi land.

Opinion Polls show a majority of people all over the world believe 9/11 is a Conspiracy!

9/11 Opinion Polls

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

a reply to: hellobruce

Ding Dong! Wrong again.

Must be the Fluoridated water you drink in Kiwi land.

Opinion Polls show a majority of people all over the world believe 9/11 is a Conspiracy!

9/11 Opinion Polls

The only ones that do not believe it was a conspiracy are the couple of stragglers that frequent discussion boards religiously beating a dead horse.

The fact is, if 9/11 was not a false flag attack to justify a long and expensive war, it would be the exception to the rule.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

The fact is, if 9/11 was not a false flag attack to justify a long and expensive war,

And right here we have the "cause" that spawn truther activists.

It's perfectly acceptable to be vehemently opposed to the war on terror. I am also against it.

But lying about 9/11 crosses the line. People died as a result of a terror attack. To lie about the circumstances of their death is disrespectful.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Here we go again. Anything I post you IGNORE.

No, we reject it. We have looked into truther claims and they are wrong.

And instead attack what I say

Well, if we reject truther claims, would you expect us to NOT attack it?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Towers came down due to explosives. The Pentagon was not hit by an airliner but more than likely hit by a missile. Shanksville, there was no plane at all. Now why would all these people say these things? Could it be that they are experts?

A few may very well have the qualifications to be considered experts.

But one thing is certain. If one of them are truly experts and make insane claims, then they are also activists, their "cause" is their objection to the war on terror, and their commitment to the "cause" gives them the mental justification to try and convince the undereducated about how Bush needs to be hauled into court for his war crimes, illegally invading Iraq, allowing war profiteering for his cronies, etc.

In this respect, truther activists are much like the radical Muslims that carried out the 9/11 attacks.

Their religion prohibits using alcohol, eating pork, etc. But if they are in a jihad war, their religion allows such activity if it is in the name of their "cause" and if it will allow them to go unnoticed and not suspected as being some religious fanatic.

IOW, they are allowed to do anything, tell any lie, in the name of their "cause". Just like truthers.

Many don't. That much is obvious.

Then why are they saying what I and others have been saying? Why are they calling for a new impartial investigation?

None are interested in a new investigation. Their goal is to bring the spotlight onto the WoT, and to send those responsible for it to prison.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: lexyghot

The fact is, if 9/11 was not a false flag attack to justify a long and expensive war,

And right here we have the "cause" that spawn truther activists.

It's perfectly acceptable to be vehemently opposed to the war on terror. I am also against it.

But lying about 9/11 crosses the line. People died as a result of a terror attack. To lie about the circumstances of their death is disrespectful.

Finally we see eye to eye. I never gave up on you. Now lets keep the momentum going, there is still work to be done.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Finally we see eye to eye. I never gave up on you. Now lets keep the momentum going, there is still work to be done.

Perhaps you didn't understand what I've said. It certainly appears that way.

If you base your views of the events of 9/11 on your objection to the WoT, then you are an activist, and not a true truth seeker. And as such, you have diminished yourself and invalidated all of your arguments and objections to the "OS".

Cuz as an activist, you find it perfectly acceptable to knowingly lie, nor are you concerned about researching enough to know whether or not your objections to 9/11 have any basis in fact.

But, this is the MO of activists. it's a well known fact that activists for, to name just one example, the homeless, have knowingly lied about both the number and the mental state of the homeless, just to get more funding. I've read news stories where past managers have openly admitted this. IOW, they find it perfectly acceptable to lie for their "cause" if they believe that their lies are are for the greater good of their "cause".

Just like truthers.

I do not find lying to be an admirable trait.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Perhaps you didn't understand what I've said. It certainly appears that way.

If you base your views of the events of 9/11 on your objection to the WoT, then you are an activist, and not a true truth seeker. And as such, you have diminished yourself and invalidated all of your arguments and objections to the "OS".

Cuz as an activist, you find it perfectly acceptable to knowingly lie, nor are you concerned about researching enough to know whether or not your objections to 9/11 have any basis in fact.

But, this is the MO of activists. it's a well known fact that activists for, to name just one example, the homeless, have knowingly lied about both the number and the mental state of the homeless, just to get more funding. I've read news stories where past managers have openly admitted this. IOW, they find it perfectly acceptable to lie for their "cause" if they believe that their lies are are for the greater good of their "cause".

Just like truthers.

I do not find lying to be an admirable trait.

I don't really care what you find admirable and unless you can point out a lie that told.... I find your accusations groundless.

I guess almost everyone is an activist these days because I don not know a single soul that believes the OS on 9/11. You, and the few others on this site are alone and isolated in their ignorance.

By all means keep responding, it just adds more credibility to the "truthers" when the public read these boards and can see that the only contest to a 9/11 conspiracy is weak to say the least.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Did you even read your own link?

Of those who expressed an opinion 37% agreed that rogue elements in the American intelligence services may have made a decision prior to 9/11 to allow a terrorist attack to take place.

37% is nowhere close to a majority.
Plus they do not dispute the fact that PLANES were FLOWN INTO THE BUILDINGS.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

The only ones that do not believe it was a conspiracy are the couple of stragglers that frequent discussion boards religiously beating a dead horse.

If by conspiracy you mean inside job, then your statement that only a couple of stragglers disagree with you is a lie.

The fact is, if 9/11 was not a false flag attack to justify a long and expensive war, it would be the exception to the rule.

This is also a lie.

See how transparent you are?

I gave you the opportunity to present yourself as a truth seeker and chose to overlook this, but instead of doing the honorable thing, you attempt to challenge me.

You lost.

You are a either a dishonest activist, or are a misinformed activist and are not concerned whether or not your statements are true.

I do not see a third option.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Nobody believes that the planes brought down the towers.

This is a lie.

It is just something people say to belong to "in" club with other socialite types.

This is a lie.

Seems like the only ones that give a damn about the NIST report are those that use it as a manual to stifle conspiracy theories.

This is a lie.

it has had no effect on the building industry.

This is a lie.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Nobody believes that the planes brought down the towers.

This is a lie.

It is just something people say to belong to "in" club with other socialite types.

This is a lie.

Seems like the only ones that give a damn about the NIST report are those that use it as a manual to stifle conspiracy theories.

This is a lie.

it has had no effect on the building industry.

This is a lie.

Doesnt matter what I am. The 9/11 conspiracy is still alive and our new generations are going to know about it.

You lose.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

That is a very misleading statement. You may know that NTSB did indeed make formal reports about the 4 flights, but of course they were extremely abbreviated compared to their usual investigation.

Does this mean they were participants in political expediency?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join