It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am amazed! Past live regression 2.0

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Not to long ago someone on here posted about past life regression so I thought I'd get it. Once I recieved it I couldn't get it to work b/c my comp is a piece but anyways for some odd reason it worked when I just tryed it. So I followed the audio instructions and omg. If I could draw you guys a picture right now it would be great. I was supposedly some type of scottish boy or something and I saw myself in the mirror and what I looked like and everything. The calander said may 9th 1867. I was wearing a goofy looking cap and some weird looking brown shoes. In the kitchen there were pots and pans everywhere and a funny looking stove thingy. I was a child and I was working at some factory doing something with this metal spoon thing dipping it in hot lava like stuff and pouring into something. By that time I was so excited because there is no way this is off he top of my head some of this stuff I've never seen or heard of and I was so eager to come here and tell everyone about it. EVERYONE should try this it's amazing. Past life regression 2.0.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Are you spamming us? Just curious ...are you affiliated somehow with this software?

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Lol no sorry I am just so excited to see that something I actually tried worked. IF you want the program I can give it to you for free scan it for viruses if you like if you dont want it ok fine by me.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I'd be very interested in receiving this past life regression 2.0 download. If you check back on this post at all and see this let me know. I can't u2u yet because I only have 14 posts (stupid rule imo) but hopefully I will get there shortly so I can communicate with members 1 on 1 finally.

reply to post by IndridCold

new topics

top topics

join